🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Liberals' Dark Ages

They attack Fox & Kirsten instead of her message.
Perfect. Typical.
That's been attacked as well, for the amazing stupidity of it.

Tell me, what's "amazingly stupid" about this:

How ironic that the persecutors this time around are the so-called intellectuals. They claim to be liberal while behaving as anything but. The touchstone of liberalism is tolerance of differing ideas. Yet this mob exists to enforce conformity of thought and to delegitimize any dissent from its sanctioned worldview. Intolerance is its calling card.

Precisely?

no it doesn't. All one has to do is ignore them. again those people have the right to their opinions. HGTV has the right to remove them from airing on their network. YAY private business and capitialism.

Perfect. Typical.

her message is the same message you tards have been trying to spew for the past several months. You all want free markets and capitalism up until you cant get away with saying stupid shit that could get you in trouble.

further more nobody has gone to jail via the Government stripping them of their 1st amendment rights.

But we can skip that so you can just go into your normal routine of projecting, making things up and highfiving foxfyre..because you think you nailed someone.

And it continues with personal insults and name calling.

You people literally can't help yourselves.

Yep, you folks hate having a mirror shoved in your face.

Tough shit.

Perfect. Typical.

her message is the same message you tards have been trying to spew for the past several months. You all want free markets and capitalism up until you cant get away with saying stupid shit that could get you in trouble.

further more nobody has gone to jail via the Government stripping them of their 1st amendment rights.

But we can skip that so you can just go into your normal routine of projecting, making things up and highfiving foxfyre..because you think you nailed someone.

While your message is the same as it has always been.....

"Tolerance" is a one way street.

I have no hope of educating you, you're way too far gone for any remedial help, but watch this and think about it

Video: Liberal WaPo editor explains how tolerance is only for people who agree with him « Hot Air

The dark ages eventually gave way to the enlightenment. When the US has been killed by the virus of liberalism sanity will again prevail.
Liberalism founded it. What country are you planning to move to, Russia?

My moving wouldn't help to kill off liberalism.

Liberalism founded this country? By slave owners who didn't recognize same sex marriage. The men who said work or die. Those liberals?

That's been attacked as well, for the amazing stupidity of it.

How ironic that the persecutors this time around are the so-called intellectuals. They claim to be liberal while behaving as anything but. The touchstone of liberalism is tolerance of differing ideas. Yet this mob exists to enforce conformity of thought and to delegitimize any dissent from its sanctioned worldview. Intolerance is its calling card.

Precisely?

no it doesn't. All one has to do is ignore them. again those people have the right to their opinions. HGTV has the right to remove them from airing on their network. YAY private business and capitialism.

HGTV had no clue those two men had those views on gay, butt-ranger, faggot marriage.

They may have had them at EXACTLY the same time that the Lying Cocksucker in Chief held THE SAME EXACT VIEWS ON GAY MARRIAGE.

The thing is, some activists dug those stories up and made HGTV aware of them along with an implicit threat.

HGTV buckled under.

Seig Heil, bitches.

The dark ages eventually gave way to the enlightenment. When the US has been killed by the virus of liberalism sanity will again prevail.
Liberalism founded it. What country are you planning to move to, Russia?

Liberalism founded this country? By slave owners who didn't recognize same sex marriage. The men who said work or die. Those liberals?
Close enough for government work. They also drank a lot and fucked their *******.

Perfect. Typical.

I have no hope of educating you, you're way too far gone for any remedial help, but watch this and think about it

Video: Liberal WaPo editor explains how tolerance is only for people who agree with him « Hot Air
awe you little crybaby. Hiding behind tolerance. Like i said ignore them, but if your sponsors pull out, dont go crying when your show gets canned.

You have the right to say whatever you want, but you dont want to deal with the personal responsibility of those consequences.Typical of pussies these days.

This is something You, Mac, Foxfyre and other turds who think like you guys do choose to ignore everytime something like this comes up.

You want to be able to say ****** without society saying " no thats wrong".

Close enough for government work. They also drank a lot and fucked their *******.
Which explains your existence
Probably some black blood in there somewhere. My family was fucking their ******* as well, and they sure liked to drink.

awe you little crybaby. Hiding behind tolerance. Like i said ignore them, but if your sponsors pull out, dont go crying when your show gets canned.

You have the right to say whatever you want, but you dont want to deal with the personal responsibility of those consequences.Typical of pussies these days.

This is something You, Mac, Foxfyre and other turds who think like you guys do choose to ignore everytime something like this comes up.

I have no problem with society saying "that's wrong"

What I have a problem with is Nazis like you punishing people without due process.

No hearing, no rebuttal, no mitigation...... Guilty.

And with scum like you acting as Judge, Jury and Hangman.

That is what I have a problem with

You do realize that you're proving Powers' point loud and clear, right?

Are you THAT blinded by your partisan ideology?

Incredible.

Precisely?

HGTV had no clue those two men had those views on gay, butt-ranger, faggot marriage.

They may have had them at EXACTLY the same time that the Lying Cocksucker in Chief held THE SAME EXACT VIEWS ON GAY MARRIAGE.

The thing is, some activists dug those stories up and made HGTV aware of them along with an implicit threat.

HGTV buckled under.

Seig Heil, bitches.

shrug..Private business made a choice based on which would make them more money....

OOOO so you are a nazi.....neat.

Incredible.

no, no i am not proving his point. You are proving mine. you dont want to deal with the personal responsibility of those consequences.
You want to cry victim.

Incredible.

no, no i am not proving his point. You are proving mine. you dont want to deal with the personal responsibility of those consequences.
You want to cry victim.

'His' point?

How incredibly stupid and uninformed you are

I didn't think it was possible, but our resident libturds are proving they're even more stupid than I originally thought. And you have no idea how stupid I think libturds are.

Kirsten Powers is about as democrat as a democrat can get, you stupid motherfuckers.

She dated Anthony let me show you my Weiner, she worked for Bill the rapist Clinton, she writes for Elle, Newsbleat and Salon and is on FNC BECAUSE she is liberal and progressive.

You people are just simply stupid. I mean, drool cup, mouth-breathing fucking stupid.
It's like this...

stupid_zpsda18291f.jpg

Kirsten is a FNC hottie --

The sole quality necessary to be a Fox News journalist.

FOX isn't news.

It's Saudi Propaganda.

It's meant to enrage Theocrats into attacking Saudi enemies.

OMFG... who stole your BRAIN? ..............
hahaha-024.gif

Somebody better tell that flaming liberal, Bob Beckle that Fox News is Saudi propaganda, next time he goes on a anti muslim rant.

Last edited:

Incredible.

You want to cry victim.

'His' point?

How incredibly stupid and uninformed you are

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.....you dont want to deal with the personal responsibility of those consequences...

Forum List

Back