🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Liberals' Dark Ages

They don't see it.

Even though a fellow liberal is pointing it out for them, they really, really don't see it.

The narcissism required for this kind of willful blindness must be prodigious.

hey we've reached this stage of the game where mac declares everyone who doesn't agree with him is blind partisan sheep..I think some sort of punt comes next....I think..

They don't see it.

Even though a fellow liberal is pointing it out for them, they really, really don't see it.
She could be the founder of Liberalism, and she'd still be wrong in this case.

They don't see it.

hey we've reached this stage of the game where mac declares everyone who doesn't agree with him is blind partisan sheep..I think some sort of punt comes next....I think..
Sounds about right.

They don't see it.

Mac, old buddy......

They're not narcissistic or willfully blind..... They're scum.

And stupid.

They don't WANT to be anything else. They're comfortable being what they are.

All we can do is let people know what they're putting in office.

Remember something, 'Satan's greatest achievement was convincing people he doesn't exist'.

Which is a saying and not meant to be taken literally. But our idiot dimocrap scum contributors will.

Because...... Because they're scum and because they're stupid.

You can't work with people like that

True.

The main reason they'll continue denying and deflecting is that their strategies are working just fine for them. They're judge, jury and executioner, and they're not going to give up that mantle any time soon, no matter how much they have to deflect and lie.

In my view they're terribly narcissistic and intellectually dishonest. They're not stupid, they know what they're doing.

This kind of liberalism always fails. The normalization if homosexuality always fails. Liberal foolishness has been tried before and has never suceeded. It ends the countries infected with liberalism. That's the price we have to pay for being this stupid in the first place.

True.

The main reason they'll continue denying and deflecting is that their strategies are working just fine for them. They're judge, jury and executioner, and they're not going to give up that mantle any time soon, no matter how much they have to deflect and lie.

In my view they're terribly narcissistic and intellectually dishonest. They're not stupid, they know what they're doing.

The elites are brilliant.

The rank and file? Dumb as a bag of farts.

If they weren't stupid, they wouldn't be dimocraps.

Just that simple. :dunno:

This kind of liberalism always fails. The normalization if homosexuality always fails. Liberal foolishness has been tried before and has never suceeded. It ends the countries infected with liberalism. That's the price we have to pay for being this stupid in the first place.

Such utter crap. Nuff said.

Forum List

Back