Liberals Don't Realize How Crazy They Are

This thread could as well have been entitled >> "Liberals Ruin a Good Thing". Wow. Does this mean that I, protectionist, actually agree with some policies of liberals ? Well, yes it does. There are a few. As a conservative who was a liberal for 40 years, before becoming an independent in 2003 (and still voting for Kerry in 2004, and then Obama in 2008), and then a conservative in 2009,I still have a few liberal preferences.

Some friends of mine say >> "If you think that, you should be a Democrat." Well, I'm not. I'm a registered Republican, and a very conservative one, as well. so what is that keeps me firmly entrenched on the right, despite having some left issue preferences ?

It is the crazyiness of the left that keeps me away from it. The problem with the left is that it goes waaaay too far in some of the things it stands for. It is so bad that I have to abandon some of my rather lefty policies, which i still firmly support, and go to the right, and vote for Donald Trump (twice). I also voted for Virgil Goode in 2012, because I thought Romney wasn't conservative enough.

I doubt that this will even make a dent in liberals' mindsets and political persuasions, but here are the reasons I could go never back to them again, and how they ruin their own polity, making it unacceptable >>

1. Being globalist, advocating open borders, and flooding the US with millions of people from 3rd world hellholes.

2. Accepting Islam as a religion, and its imposition of immoral and illegal practices upon Americans, including terrorism in some cases.

3. Pandering to blacks to the point of discriminating against whites in Affirmative Action, and engaging in lawlessness.

4. Disrespecting the 2nd amendment and infringing on the right to carry a gun for self-defense.

5. Support of crazy sexual orientation policies.

There are more but I guess these are the basics. What a shame. To ruin good policies, and a whole political party, just to support these crazy ones.

Let's examine your bullet points:

1. False Claim. All American Citizen likely want a secure border. We don't feel arresting mothers and separating them from their children at the border increases our security.

Permitting illegals to enter at will and stay indicates that you people emphatically do not want secure borders.

2. Islam is a religion, and one which was recognized by the founding fathers in the 18th Century.

Jefferson studied the Koran and Islam to gain insights into the Barbary Pirates. He wasn't a fan.

3. Affirmative Action was a practice by government to recruit minorities, incl. women, into the workforce so that government agencies reflected the demographics of its population.

Protected and privileged classes are unconstitutional.

4. The claim that the 2nd A. allows anyone to own, possess or have in their custody and control is a fiction.

No one has claimed that, easily evidenced by the fact that felons lose their right to own firearms.

5. Sexual preferences among consenting adults do no harm. Crimes of rape, sexual assault of minors and adults are crimes, and in most states sex can only be consensual if the participant is 18 and older.

The more openly decadent the society, the more likely it is headed to destruction.
This thread could as well have been entitled >> "Liberals Ruin a Good Thing". Wow. Does this mean that I, protectionist, actually agree with some policies of liberals ? Well, yes it does. There are a few. As a conservative who was a liberal for 40 years, before becoming an independent in 2003 (and still voting for Kerry in 2004, and then Obama in 2008), and then a conservative in 2009,I still have a few liberal preferences.

Some friends of mine say >> "If you think that, you should be a Democrat." Well, I'm not. I'm a registered Republican, and a very conservative one, as well. so what is that keeps me firmly entrenched on the right, despite having some left issue preferences ?

It is the crazyiness of the left that keeps me away from it. The problem with the left is that it goes waaaay too far in some of the things it stands for. It is so bad that I have to abandon some of my rather lefty policies, which i still firmly support, and go to the right, and vote for Donald Trump (twice). I also voted for Virgil Goode in 2012, because I thought Romney wasn't conservative enough.

I doubt that this will even make a dent in liberals' mindsets and political persuasions, but here are the reasons I could go never back to them again, and how they ruin their own polity, making it unacceptable >>

1. Being globalist, advocating open borders, and flooding the US with millions of people from 3rd world hellholes.

2. Accepting Islam as a religion, and its imposition of immoral and illegal practices upon Americans, including terrorism in some cases.

3. Pandering to blacks to the point of discriminating against whites in Affirmative Action, and engaging in lawlessness.

4. Disrespecting the 2nd amendment and infringing on the right to carry a gun for self-defense.

There are more but I guess these are the basics. What a shame. To ruin good policies, and a whole political party, just to support these crazy ones.

Let's examine your bullet points:

1. False Claim. All American Citizen likely want a secure border. We don't feel arresting mothers and separating them from their children at the border increases our security.

Permitting illegals to enter at will and stay indicates that you people emphatically do not want secure borders.

2. Islam is a religion, and one which was recognized by the founding fathers in the 18th Century.

Jefferson studied the Koran and Islam to gain insights into the Barbary Pirates. He wasn't a fan.

3. Affirmative Action was a practice by government to recruit minorities, incl. women, into the workforce so that government agencies reflected the demographics of its population.

Protected and privileged classes are unconstitutional.

4. The claim that the 2nd A. allows anyone to own, possess or have in their custody and control is a fiction.

No one has claimed that, easily evidenced by the fact that felons lose their right to own firearms.

5. Sexual preferences among consenting adults do no harm. Crimes of rape, sexual assault of minors and adults are crimes, and in most states sex can only be consensual if the participant is 18 and older.

The more openly decadent the society, the more likely it is headed to destruction.

Seems the evidence that the current administration is decadent; I hope Trump&Co. do not lead us to be destructed.

I don't employ undocumented persons. I check all contractors - many of whom hire workers who only speak Spanish - when I have work done at my properties. Not only do contractors hire persons not eligible to work in the US, so do hotels/motels, restaurants, roofers, cement contractors and other private sector businesses.

You offer no evidence in you comment about Jefferson. The First Amendment is clear, much more so than the Second.

Affirmative Action does not pander to blacks. AA was in effect to make the demographics of the community, city or county/parish mirror the entire population' demographics.

How would you feel if every police officer / deputy sheriff in your community was black (I assume you are white)?

You could indeed, and you'd STILL have a laundry list of things you claim I "oppose" that I have never opposed. That makes you a liar, albeit a status you already owned.

But go ahead ---- prove me wrong. On ANY of the above. No really, go forth and find me any post anywhere any time, espousing ANY of that shit. Your choice. Get busy.
"How to keep a moron busy..."
Were under the strange impression that this thread somehow has something to do with YOU ? :confused:

This from the loon who says that Islam is not a religion.

View attachment 211038
Here's the picture of those who are deranged and stupid enough to believe that Islam IS a religion >>
th

And what does anything in this post have to do with "Liberals"?
Or for that matter, political parties, "the left" or "the right"?

You have no idea what Liberal even means do you.
Oh so now we have the definition distortion defense. I would imagine I know more about the left in my little finger than you know in your whole body. Do you even know who said >> "From each according to his ability, to each according to his need." Ever hear of "dialectical materialism" ? You know who coined the phrase "withering away of the state" ? And where that was written ?

I've probably forgotten more left politics than you'll ever know. All you do is ruin what could/should have been a great polity.

Again what does "left politics" have to do with "Liberal"?

As I said you have no clue what you're talking about here.

LOL, go argue your stupid semantics with someone who gives a shit. Try and stay on topic. YOU are the only one who thinks you are clever with this game.

Posting links to a bunch of bigoted hate sites just shows that you are a bigoted hater.

You want Americans believe you and a few of your fellow whackjobs rather than - well virtually the entire world.

Starting with Thomas Jefferson.
Multiple popes.
The Dali Llama.
The Encyclopedia Brittanica

We have had this discussion before. Basically you are just using this premise to piss on the Constitution- because you want to deny Americans who are Muslim- their First Amendment rights.

I may not agree with Islam, but Americans have the right to believe in whatever religion they want to- despite your efforts to piss on their rights.
You don't win debates by simply calling any website that disagrees with you a " bigoted hate site". what that really does is just show you can't argue your case You have nothing to say.

As for the "entire world", most of it doesn't not regard Islam to be a religion, including some entire countries.

Where did you get the idea that Jefferson defines Islam to be a religion ? Just made that up ?

Your little theory about what I do, has a big hole in it. I don't have to define Islam to not be a religion, in order to deny Americans who are Muslim- their First Amendment rights. They DON'T HAVE any 1st amendment rights other than free speech and assembly.

And there are no rights to be given to Islam because Islam is unconstitutional, and illegal in America, by virtue of US Constitution Article 6, Section 2, the supremacy clause. As such there should be no Islam in America, period. No mosques, no Islamic centers, no Korans.

This has nothing to do with religion. It merely has to do with Islam being a supremacism, all of which are banned by the Constitution.

http://www.themuslimtimes.org/2012/...d-as-a-religion-denied-religious-tax-status-2

Islam Watch - About Us

Islam Is Not A Religion, It Is Foreign Law

Islam and the Definition of Religion

Why Islam is Not a Religion > Rebecca Bynum

Former Muslim, Wafa Sultan, says, "Islam is NOT a religion" | BARE NAKED ISLAM

?Allah is Dead ? Why Islam is Not a Religion? | Logan's Warning

Islam Is Not A Religion, But A Dangerous Ideology | International

Islam: not a religion? « The Immanent Frame

Islam is not a religion nor is it a cult. It is a complete system. « Avid Editor's Insights

Half Sigma: Islam not a religion?

Islam in Italy - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Comments from Former Muslims - WikiIslam

The Patriot Factor: Islam is NOT a Religion

Why Islam Should NOT Be Protected Under the US Constitution! | CatchKevin.com

Islam: Politics In Religious Garb

Italy: Islam Not Recognized as a Religion -- Denied Religious Tax Status - Atlas Shrugs

Info on Islam: Islam is not a religion

Islam Is Not A Religion It Is A Cult

Islam is NOT a Religion

Islam Does Not Qualify Under US Constitution ?Freedom of Religion? Rights « Northeast Intelligence NetworkNortheast Intelligence Network

Asia Times - Asia's most trusted news source

Islam is a political system ? NOT a religion | Creeping Sharia

Islam is not a religion, but a death cult of misogynistic pedophiles

Affirmative Action does not pander to blacks. AA was in effect to make the demographics of the community, city or county/parish mirror the entire population' demographics.

How would you feel if every police officer / deputy sheriff in your community was black (I assume you are white)?
You lost all credibility in this forum when you said >> "Affirmative Action does not pander to blacks." I won't bother to ever read a post of yours again. I have better things to do than bog myself down reading utter nonsense.

This from the loon who says that Islam is not a religion.

View attachment 211038
Here's the picture of those who are deranged and stupid enough to believe that Islam IS a religion >>
th

Here are pictures of some of those who are 'deranged' enough to consider Islam to be a religion:
View attachment 211050
View attachment 211051
View attachment 211052
View attachment 211053
View attachment 211054

images

Here come a couple more

iu

World Religions Index

I'm afraid the OP's curling up into a ball making low moaning noises because he can't deal with it don't remove any of these.

Oh goody. An Arumentum ad Populum fallacy. Haven't seen that in four minutes. And for desssert ad hom. Oh lucky day. I feel so enlightened. Please, do regale us with more of these fallacies.

Actually I proved it. While you provided nothing but obfuscation about "thousands and thousands means three" and "I saw it on TV" means "nobody saw it on TV". And all because you can't bring yourself to admit you got sold a pack of lies and you bought 'em.

Oh look. A list of non-links to anything. How vaguely amusing. COMPLETELY divorced from reality.
More you ask for, more you get >>

http://www.themuslimtimes.org/2012/...d-as-a-religion-denied-religious-tax-status-2

Islam Watch - About Us

Islam Is Not A Religion, It Is Foreign Law

Islam and the Definition of Religion

Why Islam is Not a Religion > Rebecca Bynum

Former Muslim, Wafa Sultan, says, "Islam is NOT a religion" | BARE NAKED ISLAM

?Allah is Dead ? Why Islam is Not a Religion? | Logan's Warning

Islam Is Not A Religion, But A Dangerous Ideology | International

Islam: not a religion? « The Immanent Frame

Islam is not a religion nor is it a cult. It is a complete system. « Avid Editor's Insights

Half Sigma: Islam not a religion?

Islam in Italy - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Comments from Former Muslims - WikiIslam

The Patriot Factor: Islam is NOT a Religion

Why Islam Should NOT Be Protected Under the US Constitution! | CatchKevin.com

Islam: Politics In Religious Garb

Italy: Islam Not Recognized as a Religion -- Denied Religious Tax Status - Atlas Shrugs

Info on Islam: Islam is not a religion

Islam Is Not A Religion It Is A Cult

Islam is NOT a Religion

Islam Does Not Qualify Under US Constitution ?Freedom of Religion? Rights « Northeast Intelligence NetworkNortheast Intelligence Network

Asia Times - Asia's most trusted news source

Islam is a political system ? NOT a religion | Creeping Sharia

Islam is not a religion, but a death cult of misogynistic pedophiles

Pretending that "thousands and thousands" is to be taken literally, may seem strong to you. To the American people it's absurd and laughable.

Posting links to a bunch of bigoted hate sites just shows that you are a bigoted hater.

You want Americans believe you and a few of your fellow whackjobs rather than - well virtually the entire world.

Starting with Thomas Jefferson.
Multiple popes.
The Dali Llama.
The Encyclopedia Brittanica

We have had this discussion before. Basically you are just using this premise to piss on the Constitution- because you want to deny Americans who are Muslim- their First Amendment rights.

I may not agree with Islam, but Americans have the right to believe in whatever religion they want to- despite your efforts to piss on their rights.

Where did you get the idea that Jefferson defines Islam to be a religion ? Just made that up ?

I have shown you before- not my fault you are either stupid, insane or suffer from dementia.

Writing in 1821, Jefferson reflected that “singular proposition proved that [the bill’s] protection of opinion was meant to be universal.”

He continued:

Where the preamble declares, that coercion is a departure from the plan of the holy author of our religion, an amendment was proposed, by inserting the word “Jesus Christ,” so that it should read, “a departure from the plan of Jesus Christ, the holy author of our religion;” the insertion was rejected by a great majority, in proof that they meant to comprehend, within the mantle of its protection, the Jew and the Gentile, the Christian and Mahometan [Muslim], the Hindoo [Hindu], and Infidel of every denomination.”

Another Founder declared:

Richard Henry Lee, who had made a motion in Congress on June 7, 1776, that the American colonies declare independence. “True freedom,” Lee asserted, “embraces the Mahomitan and the Gentoo (Hindu) as well as the Christian religion.”

You lost all credibility in this forum when you said >> "Affirmative Action does not pander to blacks." I won't bother to ever read a post of yours again. I have better things to do than bog myself down reading utter nonsense.

I've been passed over for two jobs because of Affirmative Action.
I know who got the jobs. Neither was black. Matter of fact they're still not black today.

You lost all credibility in this forum .

You lost all credibility with this forum the first time you posted.

But especially with every thread where you show how up your head is buried up your posterior proclaiming that Islam is not a religion.

Which of course is only a pretext for your intention to piss on the First Amendment rights of Americans.

I've been passed over for two jobs because of Affirmative Action.
I know who got the jobs. Neither was black. Matter of fact they're still not black today.

Maybe they expect them to turn black later?

Here are pictures of some of those who are 'deranged' enough to consider Islam to be a religion:
View attachment 211050
View attachment 211051
View attachment 211052
View attachment 211053
View attachment 211054

images
You post pictures of people and claim they consider Islam to be a religion. First, so what if they do ? Second, you present no evidence of anything. Worthless post.

Translation: "I don't care what the definition is, I'm going to curl up in my ball and go :lalala: "

View attachment 211050
View attachment 211051
View attachment 211052
View attachment 211053
View attachment 211054

images
You post pictures of people and claim they consider Islam to be a religion. First, so what if they do ? Second, you present no evidence of anything. Worthless post.

LOL I have provided links in the past- you just refuse to accept the opinion of anyone other than you and your fellow religious bigots.

Huddle together in your echo chamber- meanwhile the world goes on and the Constitution still will protect the religious freedoms of all Americans- including Muslims- despite your efforts to piss on the First Amendment.

But especially with every thread where you show how up your head is buried up your posterior proclaiming that Islam is not a religion.

Which of course is only a pretext for your intention to piss on the First Amendment rights of Americans.
How can you justify your crazy claim of Islam being a religion ? It is totally immoral/unethical. Religions are based on ethics. You don't get it ?

Islam is illegal in the US as defined by the Constitution (as are all other supremacisms-Constitution didn't make any exception for Islam). It has no right to exist in the US.

LOL I have provided links in the past- you just refuse to accept the opinion of anyone other than you and your fellow religious bigots.

Huddle together in your echo chamber- meanwhile the world goes on and the Constitution still will protect the religious freedoms of all Americans- including Muslims- despite your efforts to piss on the First Amendment.
I have provided you with links too. 2 dozen of them. . You just refuse to accept the opinion of anyone other than you and your fellow Muslim ass-kissers. And you think you can get by, with just flashing the bigot card. You cant.

The Constitution can't protect Muslims - it bans them. Article 6, Section 2, part 1.

And you also can't get by with posting links .I'm asking you to show how you can justify calling Islam a religion. I've shown how it can't. You have NOT shown how it can (in your own words, not hiding behind links)

Translation: "I don't care what the definition is, I'm going to curl up in my ball and go :lalala: "
Definition ? I've shown how Isam does not meet the DEFINITION of a religion.

Part of the definition of religions is that they have a CODE OF ETHICS. As I've said 100 times, Islam is a code of UNethics (murder, rape, slavery, wife beating, severe misogyny, pedophilia, animal cruelty, etc)

Anyone who thinks they can call this extremely unethical (and illegal) abomination a religion, is off his rocker.

How can you justify your crazy claim of Islam being a religion ? It is totally immoral/unethical. Religions are based on ethics..

My 'crazy claim' about Islam is recognized by every dictionary and encyclopedia. By virtually the heads of all the major religions. I am comfortable with my opinion being in line with Thomas Jefferson and Gandhi.

You are comfortable with your opinion being inline with a small cult of religious bigots, none of whom have any gravitas beyond your own echo chamber.

As far as what makes a religion a religion?
One definition
the belief in and worship of a superhuman controlling power, especially a personal God or gods.

And yes- Islam is exactly that.

You can't get your wish of pissing on the First Amendment by you shouting "We can burn down the Mosques because Islam is not a religion!"

This thread could as well have been entitled >> "Liberals Ruin a Good Thing". Wow. Does this mean that I, protectionist, actually agree with some policies of liberals ? Well, yes it does. There are a few. As a conservative who was a liberal for 40 years, before becoming an independent in 2003 (and still voting for Kerry in 2004, and then Obama in 2008), and then a conservative in 2009, I still have a few liberal preferences.

Some friends of mine say >> "If you think that, you should be a Democrat." Well, I'm not. I'm a registered Republican, and a very conservative one, as well. So what is that keeps me firmly entrenched on the right, despite having some left issue preferences ?

It is the crazyiness of the left that keeps me away from it. The problem with the left is that it goes waaaay too far in some of the things it stands for. It is so bad that I have to abandon some of my rather lefty policies, which I still firmly support, and go to the right, and vote for Donald Trump (twice). I also voted for Virgil Goode in 2012, because I thought Romney wasn't conservative enough.

2. Accepting Islam as a religion, and its imposition of immoral and illegal practices upon Americans, even including terrorism in some cases.

If any of the above were actual liberal policies, I’d oppose them too but since all of them are Republican lies about Democrats’ policies, just proceed with your daily conservative circle jerk.

Forum List

Back