Liberals Don't Realize How Crazy They Are

You lost all credibility with this forum the first time you posted.

But especially with every thread where you show how up your head is buried up your posterior proclaiming that Islam is not a religion.

Which of course is only a pretext for your intention to piss on the First Amendment rights of Americans.

Islam is illegal in the US as defined by the Constitution (as are all other supremacisms-Constitution didn't make any exception for Islam). It has no right to exist in the US.

Who to believe...who to believe......you a total nutcase unsupported by the law, by facts, by court cases....

Or Thomas Jefferson......

Such a dilemma.......

I have shown you before- not my fault you are either stupid, insane or suffer from dementia.

Writing in 1821, Jefferson reflected that “singular proposition proved that [the bill’s] protection of opinion was meant to be universal.”

He continued:

Where the preamble declares, that coercion is a departure from the plan of the holy author of our religion, an amendment was proposed, by inserting the word “Jesus Christ,” so that it should read, “a departure from the plan of Jesus Christ, the holy author of our religion;” the insertion was rejected by a great majority, in proof that they meant to comprehend, within the mantle of its protection, the Jew and the Gentile, the Christian and Mahometan [Muslim], the Hindoo [Hindu], and Infidel of every denomination.”

Another Founder declared:

Richard Henry Lee, who had made a motion in Congress on June 7, 1776, that the American colonies declare independence. “True freedom,” Lee asserted, “embraces the Mahomitan and the Gentoo (Hindu) as well as the Christian religion.”
This doesn't show Jefferson defining Islam to be religion. As for the other guy, who cares what he says ? Never heard of him.

If any of the above were actual liberal policies, I’d oppose them too but since all of them are Republican lies about Democrats’ policies, just proceed with your daily conservative circle jerk.
If you oppose them, you're a conservative. They are all liberal (Democrat) policies. They are why we oppose liberalism (Democrats)

Who to believe...who to believe......you a total nutcase unsupported by the law, by facts, by court cases....

Such a dilemma.......
YOU are a total nutcase unsupported by the law, Constitution Article 6 Section 2, Part 1. You're a Muslim ass kisser.

Translation: "I don't care what the definition is, I'm going to curl up in my ball and go :lalala: "
Definition ? I've shown how Isam does not meet the DEFINITION of a religion.

Part of the definition of religions is that they have a CODE OF ETHICS. As I've said 100 times, Islam is a code of UNethics (murder, rape, slavery, wife beating, severe misogyny, pedophilia, animal cruelty, etc)

Anyone who thinks they can call this extremely unethical (and illegal) abomination a religion, is off his rocker.

You’ve shown NOTHING. Linking to a bunch of alt-right hate sites isn’t proof of anything, other than you need to find better reading material.

Stop telling liberals what you think they want. Yesterday you tried to pass yourself off as an economics Professor and you got caught flat out lying and misrepresenting yourself. Today you claim you used to be a Democrat so you can pretend to speak from experience. “I used to be a Democrat so I know what they want”.

You know even less about Democrats than you do about economics which is less than nothing.

This thread could as well have been entitled >> "Liberals Ruin a Good Thing". Wow. Does this mean that I, protectionist, actually agree with some policies of liberals ? Well, yes it does. There are a few. As a conservative who was a liberal for 40 years, before becoming an independent in 2003 (and still voting for Kerry in 2004, and then Obama in 2008), and then a conservative in 2009, I still have a few liberal preferences.

Some friends of mine say >> "If you think that, you should be a Democrat." Well, I'm not. I'm a registered Republican, and a very conservative one, as well. So what is that keeps me firmly entrenched on the right, despite having some left issue preferences ?

It is the crazyiness of the left that keeps me away from it. The problem with the left is that it goes waaaay too far in some of the things it stands for. It is so bad that I have to abandon some of my rather lefty policies, which I still firmly support, and go to the right, and vote for Donald Trump (twice). I also voted for Virgil Goode in 2012, because I thought Romney wasn't conservative enough.

I doubt that this will even make a dent in liberals' mindsets and political persuasions, but here are the reasons I could go never back to them again, and how they ruin their own polity, making it unacceptable >>

1. Being globalist, advocating open borders, and flooding the US with millions of people from 3rd world hellholes.

2. Accepting Islam as a religion, and its imposition of immoral and illegal practices upon Americans, even including terrorism in some cases.

3. Pandering to blacks to the point of discriminating against whites in Affirmative Action, and engaging in lawlessness.

4. Disrespecting the 2nd amendment and infringing on the right to carry a gun for self-defense.

5. Support of crazy sexual orientation policies.

There are more but I guess these are the basics. What a shame. To ruin good policies, and a whole political party, just to support these crazy ones.
we really just need a fifteen dollar an hour minimum wage, unemployment compensation for being unemployed on an at-will basis in our at-will employment States, and Industrial Automation to help with social costs.

Translation: "I don't care what the definition is, I'm going to curl up in my ball and go :lalala: "
Definition ? I've shown how Isam does not meet the DEFINITION of a religion.

Part of the definition of religions is that they have a CODE OF ETHICS. As I've said 100 times, Islam is a code of UNethics (murder, rape, slavery, wife beating, severe misogyny, pedophilia, animal cruelty, etc)

Anyone who thinks they can call this extremely unethical (and illegal) abomination a religion, is off his rocker.

You’ve shown NOTHING. Linking to a bunch of alt-right hate sites isn’t proof of anything, other than you need to find better reading material.

Stop telling liberals what you think they want. Yesterday you tried to pass yourself off as an economics Professor and you got caught flat out lying and misrepresenting yourself. Today you claim you used to be a Democrat so you can pretend to speak from experience. “I used to be a Democrat so I know what they want”.

You know even less about Democrats than you do about economics which is less than nothing.

slap one or two with the constitution and watch them stumble for 50 posts dodging their stupidity ...

Affirmative Action does not pander to blacks. AA was in effect to make the demographics of the community, city or county/parish mirror the entire population' demographics.

How would you feel if every police officer / deputy sheriff in your community was black (I assume you are white)?

You lost all credibility in this forum when you said >> "Affirmative Action does not pander to blacks." I won't bother to ever read a post of yours again. I have better things to do than bog myself down reading utter nonsense.

I'll read your posts & threads, the willfully ignorant and their beliefs are usually good for gallows humor.

There have been bumps in that road, and AA was not perfect. However, AA was replaced years ago with Consent Decrees (CD's); a contract between HR and the protected classes (women, ethnic minorities - yes African Americans) to recruit and provide training in necessary skills to meet the MQ's for the specific job.

Interviews in my experience are conducted by Managers and Supervisors, and each three party interview panel in which I participated included a women (gasp), a minority (yikes) and a white guy (me, sometimes).

My agency required three interviews (all recorded); the first by managers from other counties similarly situated; then by our agency, and finally by the Capt. or Commander and a couple of Sgts in the division seeking new officers.

I suspect this procedure is in effect in every government agency in every county in CA.

Dumbass! Do you read the thread ? I just took the time to explain that the posts are just secondary to the evidence that Islam is not a religion. Now I have to do it all over again just for you ? READ DUM DUM. >. Post # 58.

I did not get caught (as you call it) doing anything. I was an Economics teacher in CUNY for 4 years, and I taught you too, right here in USMB, but you're too fucking stupid to understand what thousands of 18 year old kids have no trouble with at all. You're an idiot. THAT's what the problem is.

As for my having been a Democrat (also was Green-voted for Nader twice), that has nothing to do with >> "so you can pretend to speak from experience" That is in your head, not mine. I was just talking about my situation, and you still haven't asked what leftist policies I support. RIGHT NOW.

As for Democrats, I know about them from a whole lifetime of being one. On that, next to me, you're just being born, little puppy. And you don't realize how nuts you are.

I'll read your posts & threads, the willfully ignorant and their beliefs are usually good for gallows humor.

There have been bumps in that road, and AA was not perfect. However, AA was replaced years ago with Consent Decrees (CD's); a contract between HR and the protected classes (women, ethnic minorities - yes African Americans) to recruit and provide training in necessary skills to meet the MQ's for the specific job.

Interviews in my experience are conducted by Managers and Supervisors, and each three party interview panel in which I participated included a women (gasp), a minority (yikes) and a white guy (me, sometimes).

My agency required three interviews (all recorded); the first by managers from other counties similarly situated; then by our agency, and finally by the Capt. or Commander and a couple of Sgts in the division seeking new officers.

I suspect this procedure is in effect in every government agency in every county in CA.
You think I need you to tell me about Affirmative Action ? 41 years ago, AA destroyed my whole 5 years of college, as if it never happened. It took my whole career away, and changed my whole life. I don't need coaching from you, junior.

This thread could as well have been entitled >> "Liberals Ruin a Good Thing". Wow. Does this mean that I, protectionist, actually agree with some policies of liberals ? Well, yes it does. There are a few. As a conservative who was a liberal for 40 years, before becoming an independent in 2003 (and still voting for Kerry in 2004, and then Obama in 2008), and then a conservative in 2009,I still have a few liberal preferences.

Some friends of mine say >> "If you think that, you should be a Democrat." Well, I'm not. I'm a registered Republican, and a very conservative one, as well. so what is that keeps me firmly entrenched on the right, despite having some left issue preferences ?

It is the crazyiness of the left that keeps me away from it. The problem with the left is that it goes waaaay too far in some of the things it stands for. It is so bad that I have to abandon some of my rather lefty policies, which i still firmly support, and go to the right, and vote for Donald Trump (twice). I also voted for Virgil Goode in 2012, because I thought Romney wasn't conservative enough.

I doubt that this will even make a dent in liberals' mindsets and political persuasions, but here are the reasons I could go never back to them again, and how they ruin their own polity, making it unacceptable >>

1. Being globalist, advocating open borders, and flooding the US with millions of people from 3rd world hellholes.

2. Accepting Islam as a religion, and its imposition of immoral and illegal practices upon Americans, including terrorism in some cases.

3. Pandering to blacks to the point of discriminating against whites in Affirmative Action, and engaging in lawlessness.

4. Disrespecting the 2nd amendment and infringing on the right to carry a gun for self-defense.

There are more but I guess these are the basics. What a shame. To ruin good policies, and a whole political party, just to support these crazy ones.

Let's examine your bullet points:

1. False Claim. All American Citizen likely want a secure border. We don't feel arresting mothers and separating them from their children at the border increases our security.

Permitting illegals to enter at will and stay indicates that you people emphatically do not want secure borders.

2. Islam is a religion, and one which was recognized by the founding fathers in the 18th Century.

Jefferson studied the Koran and Islam to gain insights into the Barbary Pirates. He wasn't a fan.

3. Affirmative Action was a practice by government to recruit minorities, incl. women, into the workforce so that government agencies reflected the demographics of its population.

Protected and privileged classes are unconstitutional.

4. The claim that the 2nd A. allows anyone to own, possess or have in their custody and control is a fiction.

No one has claimed that, easily evidenced by the fact that felons lose their right to own firearms.

5. Sexual preferences among consenting adults do no harm. Crimes of rape, sexual assault of minors and adults are crimes, and in most states sex can only be consensual if the participant is 18 and older.

The more openly decadent the society, the more likely it is headed to destruction.

Liberals do not have have never permitted illegals to enter “at will”. This is a lie that Trump tells daily to frighten the feeble minded.

As for immigrants leaving “shithole” countries, do you have any idea how hard it is for them to get to the USA? It takes years to get a visa and to scrape together the money to do it, unless you’re wealthy. You have to be smart, hard working, resourceful and determined just to get here. Those are the kinds of qualities you want to see in your country’s citizens.

slap one or two with the constitution and watch them stumble for 50 posts dodging their stupidity ...
Here's YOUR slap with the Constitution. Now we'll watch YOU stumble for 50 posts dodging YOUR stupidity >>

Article 6, Section 2,

"This Constitution, and the Laws of the United States which shall be made in Pursuance thereof; and all Treaties made, or which shall be made, under the Authority of the United States, shall be the supreme Law of the Land; and the Judges in every State shall be bound thereby, any Thing in the Constitution or Laws of any State to the Contrary notwithstanding."

This bans all supremacisms (no exception made for Islam)

This thread could as well have been entitled >> "Liberals Ruin a Good Thing". Wow. Does this mean that I, protectionist, actually agree with some policies of liberals ? Well, yes it does. There are a few. As a conservative who was a liberal for 40 years, before becoming an independent in 2003 (and still voting for Kerry in 2004, and then Obama in 2008), and then a conservative in 2009,I still have a few liberal preferences.

Some friends of mine say >> "If you think that, you should be a Democrat." Well, I'm not. I'm a registered Republican, and a very conservative one, as well. so what is that keeps me firmly entrenched on the right, despite having some left issue preferences ?

It is the crazyiness of the left that keeps me away from it. The problem with the left is that it goes waaaay too far in some of the things it stands for. It is so bad that I have to abandon some of my rather lefty policies, which i still firmly support, and go to the right, and vote for Donald Trump (twice). I also voted for Virgil Goode in 2012, because I thought Romney wasn't conservative enough.

2. Accepting Islam as a religion, and its imposition of immoral and illegal practices upon Americans, including terrorism in some cases.

1. False Claim. All American Citizen likely want a secure border. We don't feel arresting mothers and separating them from their children at the border increases our security.

Permitting illegals to enter at will and stay indicates that you people emphatically do not want secure borders.

2. Islam is a religion, and one which was recognized by the founding fathers in the 18th Century.

Jefferson studied the Koran and Islam to gain insights into the Barbary Pirates. He wasn't a fan.

3. Affirmative Action was a practice by government to recruit minorities, incl. women, into the workforce so that government agencies reflected the demographics of its population.

4. The claim that the 2nd A. allows anyone to own, possess or have in their custody and control is a fiction.

No one has claimed that, easily evidenced by the fact that felons lose their right to own firearms.

5. Sexual preferences among consenting adults do no harm. Crimes of rape, sexual assault of minors and adults are crimes, and in most states sex can only be consensual if the participant is 18 and older.

The more openly decadent the society, the more likely it is headed to destruction.

Liberals do not have have never permitted illegals to enter “at will”. This is a lie that Trump tells daily to frighten the feeble minded.

As for immigrants leaving “shithole” countries, do you have any idea how hard it is for them to get to the USA? It takes years to get a visa and to scrape together the money to do it, unless you’re wealthy. You have to be smart, hard working, resourceful and determined just to get here. Those are the kinds of qualities you want to see in your country’s citizens.

Lib please liberals not only encourage illegals to cross the border, you rush to protect them and grant them sanctuary.

The kinds of qualities I would like to see in immigrants, I have been posting here for 5 years. Here they are once again >>

1. Immigrants bringing needed and wanted skills and talents, such as great scientist or great violinist (although this would be rare)

2. Immigrants bringing large amounts of capital to open businesses and create jobs, (FOR AMERICANS) at good pay.

As for liberals (Democrats) permitting (and encouraging) illegals to enter the US....:puhleeze:...., they do that by voting for amnesty, voting for (and maintaining) sanctuary cities, opposing the border wall, offering welfare to illegals (and other nice things), and doing all they can to obstruct the deportation of these invaders/occupiers/pillagers, such as (of late) the ludicrous suggestion of abolishing ICE.

Their plan is to turn the US into a 3rd world hellhole, with all the dirtbags they bring in, offering nothing to the country, but VOTES for them (Democrats)

Last edited:

See, you FULLY support illegal immigration, was that so hard?

Here's YOUR slap with the Constitution. Now we'll watch YOU stumble for 50 posts dodging YOUR stupidity >>

Article 6, Section 2,

"This Constitution, and the Laws of the United States which shall be made in Pursuance thereof; and all Treaties made, or which shall be made, under the Authority of the United States, shall be the supreme Law of the Land; and the Judges in every State shall be bound thereby, any Thing in the Constitution or Laws of any State to the Contrary notwithstanding."

This bans all supremacisms (no exception made for Islam)

The level of ignorance and stupidity in this post is just mind boggling.

I read your links. Blogspot is not a credible source. Neither are personal blogs, neo-Nazi hate sites, or alt-right newspapers.

You telling me who you are cuts no ice with me. I read your posts and they are poorly written. Not only are they factually incorrect, but the language, grammar and syntax are that of a high school drop out, not someone with a post-graduate degree. Your presentation of fact and figures are similarly amateurish and lacking.

Muslims aren’t trying to change US law. They couldn’t if they wanted to. The Constitution forbids it. They’d have to amend the Constitution first. If you weren’t an uneducated idiot, you’d know that the hysteria over Sharia law has no basis in fact at all.

Yesterday you tried to tell me that exporters pay tariffs, that only an idiot thinks that Americans will end up paying them. I posted three three links which proved that the only idiot in this conversation is you.

Even on the internet, it is unwise to pretend to be something you’re not. You lack the education, the brains, the facts, or the language skills to pull it off.

Such a dilemma.......
YOU are a total nutcase unsupported by the law, Constitution Article 6 Section 2, Part 1. You're a Muslim ass kisser.
I support the rights of Americans.

You piss on the Constitution.

Oh brother a liberal bleeding heart. There's easily a billion people worse off on this planet what about them? You people advocate for a tiny fraction then strut around like peacocks patting yourself on the back. I tell you what, sell your house, your belongings, cancel your internet service and send the money to Latin American countries okay. Go lead by example then you can preach to others. :icon_rolleyes:

Yep

The OP is a sterling example of his feeble minded target audience.

This thread could as well have been entitled >> "Liberals Ruin a Good Thing". Wow. Does this mean that I, protectionist, actually agree with some policies of liberals ? Well, yes it does. There are a few. As a conservative who was a liberal for 40 years, before becoming an independent in 2003 (and still voting for Kerry in 2004, and then Obama in 2008), and then a conservative in 2009, I still have a few liberal preferences.

Some friends of mine say >> "If you think that, you should be a Democrat." Well, I'm not. I'm a registered Republican, and a very conservative one, as well. So what is that keeps me firmly entrenched on the right, despite having some left issue preferences ?

It is the crazyiness of the left that keeps me away from it. The problem with the left is that it goes waaaay too far in some of the things it stands for. It is so bad that I have to abandon some of my rather lefty policies, which I still firmly support, and go to the right, and vote for Donald Trump (twice). I also voted for Virgil Goode in 2012, because I thought Romney wasn't conservative enough.

2. Accepting Islam as a religion, and its imposition of immoral and illegal practices upon Americans, even including terrorism in some cases.

Those who voted for Trump are in no position to refer to others as ‘crazy.’

Forum List

Back