Liberals, Liberty and Conservative.....<---------Not Parties! So STOP this!

Why does Liberalism attract bigots. Just about every post a liberal makes is a stereotype.

Ironical post is ironical.

So. I say Liberals are mental cases.

Seriously, Liberals were the KKK. Liberals were the Nazis. Liberals are the Marxist who murdered and killed over a 100,000,000 million people.

KKK and Nazis were on the right; Marxism on the left --- none of them were "Liberals". :cuckoo:
Take heart OP; you're not alone in abject cluelessness about what Liberalism is.

Not only murdered but murdered and killed a hundred million million. Bastards.

^EPIC post
lol, what a fuckin dumbass.

It's always amazing when someone posts claiming to know everything about an ideology they clearly disprove of, then prove they know a limited amount about that ideology.
^LOVE IT!. THAT is the Libertarian party people. The again and again response of "You are stupid!" <--SO BRAINY! Why didn't I think of that!

Ohhhh gawd... another one of your kind here to tell us who we are and what we think.... The best part is how you compare 2 ideas to a party after claiming no parties.... Shall we look at the Republican party and Democrat party and see who they vote for and then what policies these elected people put in place, because I get the feeling they are a lot more anti liberty than your worst rant on libertarians.

Wana have a go at it?

Sure!

I'm fully aware that the Democratic and Republican party are drones! You seem to be aware of this as well. This has been the case since Citizens United. Bush like Obama had a great speech before their elections and then once in office realized they had to do what their DONORS paid them to do instead of what they actually had planned for America. Do you think those Corporations should be at Liberty to control the Politicians with $$$$ ?

Libertarians love the Constitution until they get into the Commerce Clause, then, they OPENLY stand against it........or at least that part of it.

Yes, people should be allowed to buy politicians... Because if you make it illegal, they will still be bought.....

Care to keep this BS going?

Sorry, your third definition has nothing whatever to do with "Liberalism". It's actually the opposite.
I have hundreds of bookmarks it would be so difficult for me to find it, but you should post that definition and history of political parties and how they got their names.

This kid doesn't know a whole lot about politics or what he is talking about. His conception of Libertarians is insulting.

I wonder if he has even taken a basic college level government course.

Political basics is "Federalist vs. Anti-Federalist". This was so until States abused their Freedom and Liberty with Slavery.

Should we use a Liberal amount of Government to have slaves MisterBeale? Should we be that "FREE"?

States "ABUSED THEIR FREEDOM?!?!"

I have news for you kid, freedom was NOT, and is NOT, for the federal government to give out. The states were, and ARE, supposed to be sovereign under the constitution.

Let me reacquaint you with a little thing called the tenth Amendment.

The powers not delegated to the United States by the Constitution, nor prohibited by it to the States, are reserved to the States respectively, or to the people.[3]

You can call slavery an "abuse" if you like, but you are fooling yourself. You know why? Because it is part of the original constitution. I swear, HOW OLD ARE YOU? Did you learn anything in that state indoctrination camp they called school? Didn't you ever hear of the 3/5 compromise?

Three-Fifths Compromise - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia

Therefore, your contention that the states, "abused" their freedom is specious at best, and at worst, just nonsense. So the Federalist government USED slavery as an excuse to exert it's authority and consolidate it's power. The nation has never been the same since. The people lost a significant amount of freedom, and the elites have been considerably more corrupt. The slaves might have been freed, but ALL the poor and middle classes were made into slaves as a result.

Especially some years later with the passage of the income tax amendment.

As far as the Elites using government to makes us all slaves? Hey, I'm an anarchist, I don't believe in government at all, so why ask me? But to get straight to your question, if completely free to do so, they wouldn't take you up on your offer even if they could. They have found that slaves are more productive if they are under the illusion that they are free. You think you are free don't you? But yet you willingly pay every tax they levy on you, eh? Huh, some freedom.

Most countries had freed their slaves by the time the American Civil War had happened. Why? Because slavery is woefully counterproductive. But, you ARE a slave now. You just don't know it. That's why next to anarchists, libertarians are the most evolved of the politically aware. Anyone that truly understands politics, understands that making laws to FORCE people to be educated, and FORCE them to have no other option of survival but to get a job in the state run economy and then FORCE them to pay taxes IS slavery.

"Yes, people should be allowed to buy politicians... Because if you make it illegal, they will still be bought....."

^^^^What this OXYMORON is admitting to and submitting to isn't American Values. It use to be the politician with the best perspective got the most attention. Today, it's proven that the politician with the most $$$ gets the most votes.

If a Politician is good enough, it will take $0 to get them in the spotlight. History repeats itself and we have the internet today and don't rely on media (who pays politicians but also demands $$$ to put them on the air)

Oh egomaniac please....
snore.gif

Sorry, your third definition has nothing whatever to do with "Liberalism". It's actually the opposite.
I have hundreds of bookmarks it would be so difficult for me to find it, but you should post that definition and history of political parties and how they got their names.

This kid doesn't know a whole lot about politics or what he is talking about. His conception of Libertarians is insulting.

Political basics is "Federalist vs. Anti-Federalist". This was so until States abused their Freedom and Liberty with Slavery.

Should we use a Liberal amount of Government to have slaves MisterBeale? Should we be that "FREE"?

I have news for you kid, freedom was NOT, and is NOT, for the federal government to give out. The states were, and ARE, supposed to be sovereign under the constitution.

The powers not delegated to the United States by the Constitution, nor prohibited by it to the States, are reserved to the States respectively, or to the people.[3]

I'm fully aware the Federal Government can do more damage than the States if they decide to do so. This isn't rocket science. It's primitive politics. But you see Federal and the Left see's the voices of everyone in America.

I'm curious why the Right calls Obama a Dictator and a Tyrant when his family asks America to drink more water. Or eat turnips. Isn't that what the First Family and Bible is supposed to do, lead by example, not force?

You can call slavery an "abuse" if you like, but you are fooling yourself. You know why? Because it is part of the original constitution. I swear, HOW OLD ARE YOU? Did you learn anything in that state indoctrination camp they called school? Didn't you ever hear of the 3/5 compromise?

Therefore, your contention that the states, "abused" their freedom is specious at best, and at worst, just nonsense. So the Federalist government USED slavery as an excuse to exert it's authority and consolidate it's power. The nation has never been the same since. The people lost a significant amount of freedom, and the elites have been considerably more corrupt. The slaves might have been freed, but ALL the poor and middle classes were made into slaves as a result.

As far as the Elites using government to makes us all slaves? Hey, I'm an anarchist, I don't believe in government at all, so why ask me? But to get straight to your question, if completely free to do so, they wouldn't take you up on your offer even if they could. They have found that slaves are more productive if they are under the illusion that they are free. You think you are free don't you? But yet you willingly pay every tax they levy on you, eh? Huh, some freedom.

Most countries had freed their slaves by the time the American Civil War had happened. Why? Because slavery is woefully counterproductive. But, you ARE a slave now. You just don't know it. That's why next to anarchists, libertarians are the most evolved of the politically aware. Anyone that truly understands politics, understands that making laws to FORCE people to be educated, and FORCE them to have no other option of survival but to get a job in the state run economy and then FORCE them to pay taxes IS slavery.

Oh egomaniac please....
snore.gif

I know, my brain is too hard to debate. I've received too much information. Post a ZZZ emote is pro.

Only I openly posted I can change with a good debate.............AWESOME DEBATE!.......heh

Why does Liberalism attract bigots. Just about every post a liberal makes is a stereotype.

Ironical post is ironical.

So. I say Liberals are mental cases.

Seriously, Liberals were the KKK. Liberals were the Nazis. Liberals are the Marxist who murdered and killed over a 100,000,000 million people.

KKK and Nazis were on the right; Marxism on the left --- none of them were "Liberals". :cuckoo:
Take heart OP; you're not alone in abject cluelessness about what Liberalism is.

Not only murdered but murdered and killed a hundred million million. Bastards.

Yes, in Opposite World that is true but some of us live in Realville.

Let me start with Liberty. Liberty is a major part of every platform. No platform stands against it, except for the platform that only focuses on Liberty, Libertarians. They've gained a specific group of voters by making politics easier to understand and without so much homework and thinking. It's Liberty no matter what, no matter the topic. They can answer fast; Should bikers wear helmets? Should people wear seatbelts? Should we be able to smoke in public buildings? because the answer is always LIBERTY, HELL YEA WE SHOULD!. They don't understand that certain Liberties can directly affect the Liberties of others. I could give a million examples, but I love the simple "roosters in town" Libertarian topic. "HELL YES" is their perspective, naturally. "But it doesn't take a rooster to make an egg and most towns allow chickens. If they don't, that's a good debate, not roosters.

Conservative. (Less of) One definition of Conservative is, "Unwilling or unable to change" and it is spot on. But Conservative means more than that. We want to Conserve our Environment (Yep, not a Liberal thing). We want to Conserve our money. And we want a Conservative amount of Government. I want to rely on a Conservative amount of gasoline.

Liberal. (More of) One definition of Liberalism is more power and control by Government, and this is spot on. But Liberal means more than that. We want Liberal amounts of Freedom and no Oppression. We want a Liberal amount of THINKING. We want to limit the power of the State/Federal Government and give it to We The People.

All PARTIES should focus on Liberty, Conservation of the right things and Liberal actions on the right issues. :huddle:

Conservative is not "unwilling or unable to change". That's the dumbest definition I have ever heard of. If we lived in a liberal society with liberal laws, we'd seek to change alot of them. If a liberal lives in a society with very progressive rules, they would be unwilling to change the laws.

Needless to say the rest of your post is the same kind of jibberish. If you want to know what conservatism really stands for, then ask a true conservative. Don't assume you know the causes of other political ideologies aside from your own because you obviously don't.

You can call slavery an "abuse" if you like, but you are fooling yourself.
^
Then you post a very basic Nihilist video. Nihilism isn't found in our Constitution and attacks everything Government is and should be.

If you wanted a free America where no government was around and we just got naked and ate from the ground, you should stand up against the slaughter of the Indians, because that is what America was.

Let me start with Liberty. Liberty is a major part of every platform. No platform stands against it, except for the platform that only focuses on Liberty, Libertarians. They've gained a specific group of voters by making politics easier to understand and without so much homework and thinking. It's Liberty no matter what, no matter the topic. They can answer fast; Should bikers wear helmets? Should people wear seatbelts? Should we be able to smoke in public buildings? because the answer is always LIBERTY, HELL YEA WE SHOULD!. They don't understand that certain Liberties can directly affect the Liberties of others. I could give a million examples, but I love the simple "roosters in town" Libertarian topic. "HELL YES" is their perspective, naturally. "But it doesn't take a rooster to make an egg and most towns allow chickens. If they don't, that's a good debate, not roosters.

Conservative. (Less of) One definition of Conservative is, "Unwilling or unable to change" and it is spot on. But Conservative means more than that. We want to Conserve our Environment (Yep, not a Liberal thing). We want to Conserve our money. And we want a Conservative amount of Government. I want to rely on a Conservative amount of gasoline.

Liberal. (More of) One definition of Liberalism is more power and control by Government, and this is spot on. But Liberal means more than that. We want Liberal amounts of Freedom and no Oppression. We want a Liberal amount of THINKING. We want to limit the power of the State/Federal Government and give it to We The People.

All PARTIES should focus on Liberty, Conservation of the right things and Liberal actions on the right issues. :huddle:

Conservative is not "unwilling or unable to change". That's the dumbest definition I have ever heard of. If we lived in a liberal society with liberal laws, we'd seek to change alot of them. If a liberal lives in a society with very progressive rules, they would be unwilling to change the laws.

Needless to say the rest of your post is the same kind of jibberish. If you want to know what conservatism really stands for, then ask a true conservative. Don't assume you know the causes of other political ideologies aside from your own because you obviously don't.

"Conservative is not "unwilling or unable to change". That's the dumbest definition I have ever heard of."

So you haven't seen anyone clinging to traditions of the past here in 2014? :boohoo:

"Conservative is not "unwilling or unable to change". That's the dumbest definition I have ever heard of."

So you haven't seen anyone clinging to traditions of the past here in 2014? :boohoo:
Like what tradition?

Anyone with a brain can see that all parties are mad about the political system today, just the parties blame other parties. They all just blame different things.

The people at wrong rely on this blame system and profit no matter the outcome.

Like what tradition?

Using law to prevent gays from getting married, is one.

Like what tradition?

Why are we not allowed to get naked when the bible openly states that only people with shame fear being naked. Today it's porn.

Like what tradition?

Why can't we say shit, fuck and asshole. They are just words with the very same definition of other words we use all the time.

Like what tradition?

Why can't we fart. It's clearly a natural action, babies do it. At what specific age is it considered "rude".

^These are Liberal systems CONSERVED throughout time. Welcome to my perspective.

The debate has been easy and I hope you keep it alive. But I have to go to sleep, gotta work tomorrow.

Forum List

Back