Liberal's support for Partial-Birth Abortion proves they are awful people with no conscience

A) The SC says it's not a child. CERTAINLY NOT at 11 weeks- and 98% are by then. But the GOP gets to screw the country because of you fools voting for them on this wedge issue. And do nothing for you. THIS time I'm sure they will. And then you can have 5000 women die a year in legal abortions AGAIN. Great idea. ACA free BC has cut abortions by 50% ALREADY. So I'm sure you'll want to end THAT.

Stupidest voters in the modern world....
Wedge issue? hell man! half of the people who voted for hillary and Stein did so because they both reportedly have vaginas.Hypocrite much?
Total bs, of course, dupe.
One of many reasons duh.

No its pub crappe. You're losing it Franco.
Of course. That's all you know...
Franco isn't losing it. He can't lose what he never had.
So many haters who CAN'T help but hate people, so emotionally involved in their ignorant brainwashed BS. Poor dupes.

Well you keep.thinking Hillary is gonna win, Trump has no chance. Thats ignorant, brainwashed and stupid

How the hell can such an absurd thread go nine pages. Any doc who does a partial birth when a fetus is viable and/or the mother's life isn't in danger will be up before his state's medical board's ethics review.

Wedge issue? hell man! half of the people who voted for hillary and Stein did so because they both reportedly have vaginas.Hypocrite much?
One of many reasons duh.

So many haters who CAN'T help but hate people, so emotionally involved in their ignorant brainwashed BS. Poor dupes.

Well you keep.thinking Hillary is gonna win, Trump has no chance. Thats ignorant, brainwashed and stupid
WTF is wrong with you people? LOL She lost DUH. Thanks to Putin, Comey, The GOP bs propaganda machine/fake news bureau, and the chumps.. A disgrace. Luckily, Trump isn't so dumb. Poor dupes.

And here we have an OP from an obsessed dupe who has no clue. PB abortion has been banned for 12 years lol.

One of many reasons duh.

WTF is wrong with you people? LOL She lost DUH. Thanks to Putin, Comey, The GOP bs propaganda machine/fake news bureau, and the chumps.. A disgrace. Luckily, Trump isn't so dumb. Poor dupes.

Lol well some of your friends think recounts will stop him or the electoral college, you guys just like to torture yourselves
I get my info from your sources, which is fake news

One of many reasons duh.

Lol well some of your friends think recounts will stop him or the electoral college, you guys just like to torture yourselves
BS. Almost all fake news comes from the GOP, including their tv station and ridiculous fake news social media. That's easy money from the dupes. Same reason Dem radio fails. Every news media in the WORLD beside those few runby your billionaire brainwashers is "LW librul" LOL. Same way the GOP is the only party in the world denying MMGW, the need for abortion choice, day care, paid parental leave, etc etc....You're the word's laughing stock and horror. Luckily, Trump isn't so dumb, dupe.

The recount is to reassure all Americans that the election is not rigged, include 3 million illegals, or hacked by your pal Putin.

What is Partial-Birth Abortion?

Partial-Birth Abortion is a procedure in which the abortionist pulls a living baby feet-first out of the womb and into the birth canal (vagina), except for the head, which the abortionist purposely keeps lodged just inside the cervix (the opening to the womb). The abortionist punctures the base of the baby’s skull with a surgical instrument, such as a long surgical scissors or a pointed hollow metal tube called a trochar. He then inserts a catheter (tube) into the wound, and removes the baby's brain with a powerful suction machine. This causes the skull to collapse, after which the abortionist completes the delivery of the now-dead baby.

What is the Partial-Birth Abortion act?

The Partial-Birth Abortion Ban Act would ban performance of a partial-birth abortion except if it were necessary to the save a mother's life. The bill defines partial-birth abortion as an abortion in which “the person performing the abortion deliberately and intentionally vaginally delivers a living fetus until, in the case of a head-first presentation, the entire fetal head is outside the body of the mother, or, in the case of breech presentation, any part of the fetal trunk past the navel is outside the body of the mother,” and then kills the baby. The bill would permit use of the procedure if “necessary to save the life of a mother whose life is endangered by a physical disorder, physical illness, or physical injury, including a life-endangering physical condition caused by or arising from the pregnancy itself.”

Are Partial-Birth Abortions Common?

According to Ron Fitzsimmons, executive director of the National Coalition of Abortion Providers (1997), and other sources, it appears that partial-birth abortions are performed 3,000 to 5,000 times annually. (Even those numbers may be low.) Based on published interviews with numerous abortionists, and interviews with Fitzsimmons in 1997, the “vast majority” of partial-birth abortions are performed in the fifth and sixth months of pregnancy, on healthy babies of healthy mothers.

Why is it called "Partial-Birth"?

Under state laws, a “live birth” occurs when a baby is entirely expelled from the mother and shows any signs of life, however briefly -- regardless of whether the baby is “viable,” i.e., developed enough to be sustained outside the womb with neo-natal medical assistance. Even at 4½ months (20 weeks), perinatologists say that if a baby is expelled or removed completely from the uterus, she will usually gasp for breath and sometimes survive for hours, even though lung development is usually insufficient to permit successful sustained respiration until 23 weeks. Thus, the term “partial-birth” is perfectly descriptive.

The Facts of Partial-Birth Abortion

The fact is, liberals are awful people who stopped developing morally at the age of 12-years-old and never developed a mature sense of the difference between right and wrong. Their support for partial-birth abortion proves that level of moral immaturity.
How often does it happen and what is the criteria?

So how many crack babies are you going to adopt?
I see you're admitting that the poor people put themselves there on their own. That will be all, thank you.
Looks like you have never been in a situation where you have only two choices and both of them suck balls. How's life in your ivory tower where you have the luxury of all your choices being morally unambiguous?
You know nothing. I was 18 and unmarried when my 18-year-old girlfriend told me she was pregnant. We managed to make it.

You know partial birth abortion was banned, and has been illegal since 2003 don't you?
Yes, but liberals are still arguing it should be legal in this thread. Did you notice?

No I didn't. I don't know anyone who would take that decision lightly, but It's nobody's business but the woman, her family, and he doctor.

Are you as a republican willing to maintain welfare, food stamps and public schools for the child?

You whine about how awful it is not to have the baby but than want to make life hell for the child after it is born.

How about they adopt the baby to a loving family.......and providing food, clothing and shelter to the innocent child would be much easier if you democrats didn't waste 20 trillion dollars...

They're only against government when it comes to helping people...They'll go out of their fucking way to make life harder on the poor.

It is like a game to them. Sick people.

Hey...asswipe....conservatives give more money to charity and give more of their time to charity that you fucking asshole left wingers do...and that is after you asswipes take huge chunks of our income in taxes that the greedy, corrupt politicians steal, waste or lose in the bureaucracy.....so before you lie about conservatives, you should realize you are agreeing with the murder of human beings and throwing out lies about taking care of children to cover your guilty conscience....since you know you are killing a baby, but have to throw off the guilt by trying to lie about conservatives....

asswipe

I see you're admitting that the poor people put themselves there on their own. That will be all, thank you.
Looks like you have never been in a situation where you have only two choices and both of them suck balls. How's life in your ivory tower where you have the luxury of all your choices being morally unambiguous?
You know nothing. I was 18 and unmarried when my 18-year-old girlfriend told me she was pregnant. We managed to make it.

You know partial birth abortion was banned, and has been illegal since 2003 don't you?
Yes, but liberals are still arguing it should be legal in this thread. Did you notice?

No I didn't. I don't know anyone who would take that decision lightly, but It's nobody's business but the woman, her family, and he doctor.

And the dead baby......of course if you included the dead baby, you would have to recognize that it is, in fact, a baby...

Oh good, another Christian Taliban thread where they want the government to criminalize being female and poor.

No.....murder is already illegal......being poor and female has nothing to do with it.......not having sex till you can figure out what to do if you have a baby.....that also has nothing to do with being poor and female.....dumb ass...

How the hell can such an absurd thread go nine pages. Any doc who does a partial birth when a fetus is viable and/or the mother's life isn't in danger will be up before his state's medical board's ethics review.

Tell that to kermit goznell..........

One of many reasons duh.

Putin gave her 140 million dollars...I don't think he wanted her to lose moron...

BS. Almost all fake news comes from the GOP, including their tv station and ridiculous fake news social media. That's easy money from the dupes. Same reason Dem radio fails. Every news media in the WORLD beside those few runby your billionaire brainwashers is "LW librul" LOL. Same way the GOP is the only party in the world denying MMGW, the need for abortion choice, day care, paid parental leave, etc etc....You're the word's laughing stock and horror. Luckily, Trump isn't so dumb, dupe.

The recount is to reassure all Americans that the election is not rigged, include 3 million illegals, or hacked by your pal Putin.

Hey dupe, everything your media said about this election was wrong. They took people out of context and gave you tards false hope, they continue to do that.

Like every liberal you spewing talking.points, yiu didnt even try to respond to my points about recounts and the electoral college x because dumbfuck like you thought they would work, its Scott Walker all.over again

Your media tells you he wont won, but they lie with their fake news.and you lose again and again.

And yes MMGW is a hoax so they can exact more control in.people whole enriching themselves. They do ZERO of the things they tell us to do, anyone with a brain knows they are full of shit, especially after they ve been caught FAKING data.

Tell that to kermit goznell..........

Kermit Gosnell was found guilty of first degree murder, as he should be.

Forum List

Back