Liberals:"We Know The Russians Hacked The Election".We Don't Need Any Proof From Anyone !

1. No voting machines were hacked!

So to claim Russia hacked the election to help Trump win is total nonsense because the left does not want to admit that the real reason why they lost is because of Jill Stein and Sanders Primary voters!

2. Those that were hacked during the campaign season have yet to deny their emails were altered and Wikileaks was using altered emails.

3. So let get to the real reason why the left keep on selling " Russia hacked us! " and that is they can not believe Donald John Trump won in swing states that they thought Clinton was going to easily win.

They can not believe Sanders voters and Minorites in key swing states did not get out to vote for Clinton like they did for Obama!

So they have to make some lame excuse about Russians hacking so they can sleep better at night!

I don't believe that anyone has ever seriously asserted that election machines or "the election" was hacked. That's comes from your own damaged mind.

The hacking and subsequent, timed release of the information was the interference.

So to claim Russia hacked the election to help Trump win is total nonsense because the left does not want to admit that the real reason why they lost is because of Jill Stein and Sanders Primary voters!

2. Those that were hacked during the campaign season have yet to deny their emails were altered and Wikileaks was using altered emails.

3. So let get to the real reason why the left keep on selling " Russia hacked us! " and that is they can not believe Donald John Trump won in swing states that they thought Clinton was going to easily win.

They can not believe Sanders voters and Minorites in key swing states did not get out to vote for Clinton like they did for Obama!

So they have to make some lame excuse about Russians hacking so they can sleep better at night!

I don't believe that anyone has ever seriously asserted that election machines or "the election" was hacked. That's comes from your own damaged mind.

The hacking and subsequent, timed release of the information was the interference.

Then tell Jillian that claimed the election was hacked...

It seem you did not read the thread and now want to fling insults like,the leftist whore of a kunt you are!

Jill Stien still believes that Russians broke into the polling centers in those three states and threw away about 500,000 Hillary ballots

:argue: :bang3: :confused-84: And for how many weeks have we been listening to Hillary Supporters and "Angry Loonies" bring up "The Russians" every time the topic is brought up on any of the cable news networks? and along with "The View"....They just keep pushing the narrative that somehow "The Russians" were able to give Donald Trump a clean sweep of all the swing states. And even today, I overheard someone bring this up on Fox News, that, something along the lines of "We already know the Russians were involved with the election,and helped Donald win, {But even though the host had to tell him/her that the FBI couldn't find any evidence}.....the left seems to have the attitude that,,,,,"Yah, we know it was the russians, therefore Trump needs to be impeached":confused:

Oh no, right wing partisan hacks getting pissy because left wing partisan hacks are using their tactics. What will you do knowing they're doing the same things you do?

how is it possible for any foreign group to get their hands on 130 Million ballots and change a few million votes on November 8th?

Then tell Jillian that claimed the election was hacked...

It seem you did not read the thread and now want to fling insults like,the leftist whore of a kunt you are!

I read the thread. There were reports of attempts to access the actual process. None of the official reports on the subject claim that was actually successful or played a role.

Try reading the reports so you don't appear to be completely retarded.

Democrats just cannot admit that Hillary lost in a massive landslide because 70% of all "Legal Americans" see her as a typical white bitch"

how is it possible for any foreign group to get their hands on 130 Million ballots and change a few million votes on November 8th?

Who said they did, dumbass?

Try reading the links I provided.

thats what the far left is trying to insinuate

:argue: :bang3: :confused-84: And for how many weeks have we been listening to Hillary Supporters and "Angry Loonies" bring up "The Russians" every time the topic is brought up on any of the cable news networks? and along with "The View"....They just keep pushing the narrative that somehow "The Russians" were able to give Donald Trump a clean sweep of all the swing states. And even today, I overheard someone bring this up on Fox News, that, something along the lines of "We already know the Russians were involved with the election,and helped Donald win, {But even though the host had to tell him/her that the FBI couldn't find any evidence}.....the left seems to have the attitude that,,,,,"Yah, we know it was the russians, therefore Trump needs to be impeached":confused:
Yep, let's just brush under the rug that the content of the emails was how the DNC and Clinton were sabotaging Bernie's campaign. That is what sunk Clinton.

images

Democrats just cannot admit that Hillary lost in a massive landslide because 70% of all "Legal Americans" see her as a typical white bitch"

It really can't be called a landslide when Trump received nearly three million fewer votes and won with a EC margin smaller than the last four presidents.

Only 50% of registered voters actually voted.
Trump's victory came from less than 25% of them.

It really can't be called a landslide when Trump received nearly three million fewer votes and won with a EC smaller than the last four presidents.

well its my theory that if all "Legal American Voters" actually voted,,,i think Trump would of won by at least 10 Million votes

thats what the far left is trying to insinuate

No they aren't.

Show me one official, agency or department who has asserted that in their official findings.

It really can't be called a landslide when Trump received nearly three million fewer votes and won with a EC smaller than the last four presidents.

well its my theory that if all "Legal American Voters" actually voted,,,i think Trump would of won by at least 10 Million votes

It's my theory that you are incompetent when attempting to navigate in the larger world.
It's probably best that you remain in your bunker and minimize your interactions with the world at large.

There is no point in asking for the DNC server now, it was wiped so there's nothing left for the FBI to investigate - it was in the FBI report IIRC. The "odd" thing here is that they've based their entire "Russian theory" on the opinion of a private company hired by the DNC, CrowdStrike. There was no official or third party investigation, just CrowdStrike proclaiming that the hacking was done by the two agents, whom they and another couple private companies had fingered as Russian. It's also interesting that CrowdStrike has connections to the anti-Russian factions in the Ukraine - which is also the country that Gucifer 2.0 (who claimed to have hacked the DNC,) as well as the malware used to hack the DNC supposedly hail from. What's also interesting is that Wikileaks, the folks who put out the Podesta emails, have /always/ claimed that their source was an insider and it didn't come from the Russian's.

The whole thing is a string of bullshit. We the people will probably never actually know the truth on because it's become so convoluted with said bullshit that the truth can't ever float to the top.
Guccifer only claimed to have hacked Hillary Clinton's Server, not the DNC server. Clinton and The Democrat Party claim that Hillary Clinton's unsecure bathroom server was never hacked.

The DNC claims THE DNC server was hacked but not one person has ever been shown the evidence of this, and THE DNC refuses to allow anyone to see their server.

You know cuz they really want to get to the bottom of this............

Here is my explanation of the whole situation.

Give Us The Server And Nobody Gets Hurt!

well its my theory

Rexx you gotta really understand something: NO ONE GIVES A SHIT ABOUT YOUR HALF-BAKED THEORIES.

Russians hacked DNC and Podesta's emails with aims to influence American elections. This is what American Intelligence and foremost security experts have concluded, it is what reasonable people consider facts.

[/thread]

Last edited:

It really can't be called a landslide when Trump received nearly three million fewer votes and won with a EC margin smaller than the last four presidents.

giphy.gif

Forum List

Back