"Liberate Michigan"

I understand the protests against tyranny. I understand fighting against being told you have to stay home.

What I don't get is why those idiots have to be told to stay home. The experts, and I mean real experts in virology and communicative diseases, have said the best way to prevent our medical system from being overwhelmed is to stay home and practice social distancing. I'm not talking about Dr Phil here, but people who work at the CDC ect.

Those people screaming about being told what to do are threatening American lives. Why aren't they willing to stay home on their own? Why is the gov't forced to tell them they HAVE to stay home.

Spring breakers wanted to go to the beach. They did and there was a surge in COVID-19 cases.
South Dakota refused to quarantine, and now they are a new hotspot for COVID-19 cases.
How many of those people who decided attending church services were more important than listening to experts are now sick?

These spoiled little assholes demand that they be able to go to the bar, go boating on the lake, play at the beach.

And they take this shit back to people who have compromised immune system. To the elderly.

And they want to call that patriotic? Patriots like that are killing people. American citizens!
While I would agree with most of what you are saying I think you are missing one thing here. Most of them are upset that they can not go out on a lake, can not go to cabins that they have in the woods. Both of these do not require anyone but immediate family around them. In fact in most cases they would be farther apart then the so called social distancing of six feet.
Just straight to the cabin. No stops required for gas or food supplies or anything else at all? No contact with any other person that is not immediate family? Bullshit.
So you are saying that these same people are not going out to buy groceries or fuel or even toilet paper? Sorry not only do I call that BS but I will say that is likely one of the dumbest posts all week.
I'm responding the the statement as written -

"Most of them are upset that they can not go out on a lake, can not go to cabins that they have in the woods. Both of these do not require anyone but immediate family around them."

Simply not true. Depending on where the cabin is located, their giant SUV will require at least one tank of gas, probably more.

They'll need a trip to the grocery store.

Probably a trip to Walmart to stock up on ammo in case any libs try to invade.

20 miles into the trip, Liddle' Tiffany will need to pee.

40 miles in, Meemaw will get thirsty demand to stop for a Big Gulp.

45 miles in Meemaw needs to pee. Meemaw refuses to pee on the side of the road. Meemaw's a real bitch so you're gonna have to stop.

You get the picture. The best laid plans.

They're putting all kinds of people at risk because their feelings are hurt that they can't go play on the lake, or play at their cabin in the woods.
So you think that simply because they are doing something in a diffrent place that they are putting more people in danger. Yet somehow you skip over the fact that they are doing those same things while at home. That little fifteen hundred foot cabin uses less resources compared to the large house but there might be a slight chance that they might run across someone and infect them instead of the normal people they come in contact with.

I really wonder how many of today's people would have gotten of the ships during DDay.
Yes, they are putting more people in danger.

If they are taking the whole family, including Meemaw, to the the grocery store, and the gas station, and the places they need to go pee, and the Walmarts, every time they need something, then they are just fucking stupid.

And if anything happens on their little family adventure to the woods that causes them to need help, then they've potentially spread the infection further. That's how a virus works.

I do wonder what would happen to northern Michigan and the UP if the down-staters are allowed to spread north.
Just because that is what you do does not mean everyone else does it. I know that you might actually be worried that liberals are going to attack but most sane people really are not worried about it.
Funny that you are more worried about some fictional idea of the way other people think and act instead of the constitution and bill of rights.
Because then again some people want to be lead around and told what to do because it makes them feel safer then having to put on a pair of pants and make decisions for themselves

I have made the decision to stay home except for essential activities so that healthcare workers won't have to take care of me because I thought I could bend a virus to my will.

Other people think that taking advice from epidemiologists, doctors and scientists is stupid and they know better than any so-called expert, by God. Trump nutters generally fall into this category.
Roflol. You mean you are hiding under your bed with your voodoo doll, screaming your not getting me.

People that understand that getting into a car carries a risk with it. People that understand there is a risk with getting in a plane, crossing the street all have risks. They are willing to experience life without being afraid of everything. Want to go back to work, want to enjoy life.

Then we have the cult of dementia that want everyone to hide in the basement for the next year. That are more then willing to phone the police if the see a neighbor talking to someone at less then ten feet away. They are willing to forgo any idea of not being controlled by the state no matter what it demands of them.

Quest for perfect health=end of perfect freedom
Health addicts-we are not responsible for your well being at the greater expense of our freedom
Here's an idea -

Sign a Do Not Treat for Covid19 document, have it notarized and carry it on your person. Then do whatever the fuck you want. Shake hands, touch your face, go to Walmart and lick your shopping cart.

Healthcare workers should not be responsible for your idiot choice to ignore the doctors and epidemiologists.
I never signed off on relinquishing my freedom to healthcare people who don’t know if 2 million or 60K will die.
Stay quaking in your cellar, you need not fret about me because I’m not worried about me, stay locked up and pontificate-you are most likely already on the dole so doing nothing is your comfort zone.

I am not a bit worried about you. I am worried about my daughter who is a doctor. Selfish assholes like yourself put her, and others like her, in danger because you can't stay put for TWO FUCKING MONTHS. Talk about a big fucking crybaby, look in the mirror.
You value health above freedom. I don’t. Your daughter chose the profession she chose and, once again. I am not responsible for her choices nor am I responsible to do what you think Might be in her best interests.

Let me guess, you're one of those old fat fucks who will end up on a ventilator because of his own stupidity.

This right here is why people don't like selfish assholes such as yourself.

Health addicts-we are not responsible for your well being at the greater expense of our freedom
Here's an idea -

Sign a Do Not Treat for Covid19 document, have it notarized and carry it on your person. Then do whatever the fuck you want. Shake hands, touch your face, go to Walmart and lick your shopping cart.

Healthcare workers should not be responsible for your idiot choice to ignore the doctors and epidemiologists.
Then you and your smoking, obese, drinking pals are to be required to sign a waiver. You are not to be treated for anything. We are not responsible for your idiocy.
Don't smoke, don't drink, never had a weight problem and don't live in the deep south so I've had access to good healthcare all my life.

You are projecting, bless your heart.

Here's an idea -

Democrats do not want anyone treated for the Chinese virus
I want everyone treated except the Trump nutters. They can curl up and die in their La-Z-Boy with their giant barrel of cheese puffs.

I understand the protests against tyranny. I understand fighting against being told you have to stay home.

What I don't get is why those idiots have to be told to stay home. The experts, and I mean real experts in virology and communicative diseases, have said the best way to prevent our medical system from being overwhelmed is to stay home and practice social distancing. I'm not talking about Dr Phil here, but people who work at the CDC ect.

Those people screaming about being told what to do are threatening American lives. Why aren't they willing to stay home on their own? Why is the gov't forced to tell them they HAVE to stay home.

Spring breakers wanted to go to the beach. They did and there was a surge in COVID-19 cases.
South Dakota refused to quarantine, and now they are a new hotspot for COVID-19 cases.
How many of those people who decided attending church services were more important than listening to experts are now sick?

These spoiled little assholes demand that they be able to go to the bar, go boating on the lake, play at the beach.

And they take this shit back to people who have compromised immune system. To the elderly.

And they want to call that patriotic? Patriots like that are killing people. American citizens!
While I would agree with most of what you are saying I think you are missing one thing here. Most of them are upset that they can not go out on a lake, can not go to cabins that they have in the woods. Both of these do not require anyone but immediate family around them. In fact in most cases they would be farther apart then the so called social distancing of six feet.
Just straight to the cabin. No stops required for gas or food supplies or anything else at all? No contact with any other person that is not immediate family? Bullshit.
So you are saying that these same people are not going out to buy groceries or fuel or even toilet paper? Sorry not only do I call that BS but I will say that is likely one of the dumbest posts all week.

"Most of them are upset that they can not go out on a lake, can not go to cabins that they have in the woods. Both of these do not require anyone but immediate family around them."

Simply not true. Depending on where the cabin is located, their giant SUV will require at least one tank of gas, probably more.

45 miles in Meemaw needs to pee. Meemaw refuses to pee on the side of the road. Meemaw's a real bitch so you're gonna have to stop.

They're putting all kinds of people at risk because their feelings are hurt that they can't go play on the lake, or play at their cabin in the woods.
So you think that simply because they are doing something in a diffrent place that they are putting more people in danger. Yet somehow you skip over the fact that they are doing those same things while at home. That little fifteen hundred foot cabin uses less resources compared to the large house but there might be a slight chance that they might run across someone and infect them instead of the normal people they come in contact with.

I really wonder how many of today's people would have gotten of the ships during DDay.

If they are taking the whole family, including Meemaw, to the the grocery store, and the gas station, and the places they need to go pee, and the Walmarts, every time they need something, then they are just fucking stupid.

And if anything happens on their little family adventure to the woods that causes them to need help, then they've potentially spread the infection further. That's how a virus works.

I do wonder what would happen to northern Michigan and the UP if the down-staters are allowed to spread north.
Just because that is what you do does not mean everyone else does it. I know that you might actually be worried that liberals are going to attack but most sane people really are not worried about it.
Funny that you are more worried about some fictional idea of the way other people think and act instead of the constitution and bill of rights.
Because then again some people want to be lead around and told what to do because it makes them feel safer then having to put on a pair of pants and make decisions for themselves

I have made the decision to stay home except for essential activities so that healthcare workers won't have to take care of me because I thought I could bend a virus to my will.

Other people think that taking advice from epidemiologists, doctors and scientists is stupid and they know better than any so-called expert, by God. Trump nutters generally fall into this category.
Roflol. You mean you are hiding under your bed with your voodoo doll, screaming your not getting me.

People that understand that getting into a car carries a risk with it. People that understand there is a risk with getting in a plane, crossing the street all have risks. They are willing to experience life without being afraid of everything. Want to go back to work, want to enjoy life.

Then we have the cult of dementia that want everyone to hide in the basement for the next year. That are more then willing to phone the police if the see a neighbor talking to someone at less then ten feet away. They are willing to forgo any idea of not being controlled by the state no matter what it demands of them.
Those things are not highly contagious. Dumbass.

Here's an idea -

I want everyone treated except the Trump nutters. They can curl up and die in their La-Z-Boy with their giant barrel of cheese puffs.
Everyone should be treated except democrats who don't believe in the science that develops medication.

Here's an idea -

Everyone should be treated except democrats who don't believe in the science that develops medication.
Trump nutters are the science deniers. Trump nutters and Tea Baggers. Everyone knows that.

Tump nutters, Tea Baggers, Anti-Vaxxers, Flat-Earthers. All cut from the same flawed mold.

Democrats are fine with science. They even approve of science being taught in schools.

Michigan has the third most cases of Coronavirus in the nation and our President advocates the people rebel against self isolation

Your governor (that woman) is being mean to you

Here's an idea -

I never signed off on relinquishing my freedom to healthcare people who don’t know if 2 million or 60K will die.
Stay quaking in your cellar, you need not fret about me because I’m not worried about me, stay locked up and pontificate-you are most likely already on the dole so doing nothing is your comfort zone.

I am not a bit worried about you. I am worried about my daughter who is a doctor. Selfish assholes like yourself put her, and others like her, in danger because you can't stay put for TWO FUCKING MONTHS. Talk about a big fucking crybaby, look in the mirror.
You value health above freedom. I don’t. Your daughter chose the profession she chose and, once again. I am not responsible for her choices nor am I responsible to do what you think Might be in her best interests.

Let me guess, you're one of those old fat fucks who will end up on a ventilator because of his own stupidity.

You liberals have built yourselves a glorious platform for Election 2020. Can't wait to see how it plays out for you

Those things are not highly contagious. Dumbass.
But you being a useless waste of air is.

Here's an idea -

You liberals have built yourselves a glorious platform for Election 2020. Can't wait to see how it plays out for you
Me either

We get to run against an economy that is in the dumps and tens of thousands of people dying and a President lying through his teeth.

27401318-8235127-image-a-185_1587353197540.jpg

27401316-8235127-image-a-188_1587353207619.jpg
27398094-8235127-One_incensed_protester_stepped_out_from_his_SUV_to_confront_a_ma-a-145_1587346943040.jpg

27398124-8235127-Beranese_Nel_left_disregards_social_distancing_guidelines_to_hav-a-14_1587351542818.jpg
27398140-8235127-A_man_wearing_a_cutout_mask_gathered_with_hundreds_of_others_at_-a-12_1587351542528.jpg
27398240-8235127-Protesters_in_Indianapolis_called_the_coronavirus_outbreak_a_Fak-a-9_1587381140108.jpg

Everyone should receive treatment for corona virus except people who do this bullshit. They can battle it out on their own at home. They should probably stock up on Theraflu and cough drops.

They should be put on a 'Do Not Treat' list.

That fat blonde hanging out the window to scream at the healthcare worker could be in trouble. I wonder how she will be treated if she gets infected and needs healthcare. You know her name is being passed around.

Trump nutters are the science deniers. Trump nutters and Tea Baggers. Everyone knows that.

Tump nutters, Tea Baggers, Anti-Vaxxers, Flat-Earthers. All cut from the same flawed mold.

Democrats are fine with science. They even approve of science being taught in schools.
Speaking of science deniers crazy angry leftists, like yourself, want everyone to curl up in a ball in their homes and stay there while the nation shuts down (and this may be why they want everyone in lock down making
the entire nation an internment camp).
But science shows that sunlight, uv rays, can kill corona virus germs. How UV light may protect us from the coronavirus

So why shouldn't people be out and about fighting disease rather than hiding in your cave prolonging
it? I mean, if you believe in science.

27401318-8235127-image-a-185_1587353197540.jpg

27401316-8235127-image-a-188_1587353207619.jpg
27398094-8235127-One_incensed_protester_stepped_out_from_his_SUV_to_confront_a_ma-a-145_1587346943040.jpg

27398124-8235127-Beranese_Nel_left_disregards_social_distancing_guidelines_to_hav-a-14_1587351542818.jpg
27398140-8235127-A_man_wearing_a_cutout_mask_gathered_with_hundreds_of_others_at_-a-12_1587351542528.jpg
27398240-8235127-Protesters_in_Indianapolis_called_the_coronavirus_outbreak_a_Fak-a-9_1587381140108.jpg

Everyone should receive treatment for corona virus except people who do this bullshit. They can battle it out on their own at home. They should probably stock up on Theraflu and cough drops.

They should be put on a 'Do Not Treat' list.

That fat blonde hanging out the window to scream at the healthcare worker could be in trouble. I wonder how she will be treated if she gets infected and needs healthcare. You know her name is being passed around.
still no swastikas or confederate flags. hmmmmm

Speaking of science deniers crazy angry leftists, like yourself, want everyone to curl up in a ball in their homes and stay there while the nation shuts down (and this may be why they want everyone in lock down making
the entire nation an internment camp).
But science shows that sunlight, uv rays, can kill corona virus germs. How UV light may protect us from the coronavirus

So why shouldn't people be out and about fighting disease rather than hiding in your cave prolonging
it? I mean, if you believe in science.
I wouldn't waste my time on that one.

Here's an idea -

how many is that today, that ended up on ventilators out of 330 million?

Here's an idea -

Democrats are fine with science? They believe men can become women by declaration. Unborn infants aren't human beings and math is racist.

That's democrats. Fools. Hang them by the ankles.

Forum List

Back