"Liberate Michigan"

Liberate Michigan, Minnesota, New Jersey, California, Texas, New Hampshire and Virginia. In a short time there will be protests in every state that has a lockdown. I wish that democommiecrats would have a counterprotest to lock people in their homes and close businesses. Maybe they are just afraid.
Texas has already set out their timetable for ending the lockdown. All parks will be open by the end of the first week of May. Most retail stores will be open for limited sales by mid month.
Sorry I do not remember the rest of the timetable

Quest for perfect health=end of perfect freedom
Health addicts-we are not responsible for your well being at the greater expense of our freedom
Here's an idea -

Sign a Do Not Treat for Covid19 document, have it notarized and carry it on your person. Then do whatever the fuck you want. Shake hands, touch your face, go to Walmart and lick your shopping cart.

Healthcare workers should not be responsible for your idiot choice to ignore the doctors and epidemiologists.

Health addicts-we are not responsible for your well being at the greater expense of our freedom
Here's an idea -

Sign a Do Not Treat for Covid19 document, have it notarized and carry it on your person. Then do whatever the fuck you want. Shake hands, touch your face, go to Walmart and lick your shopping cart.

Healthcare workers should not be responsible for your idiot choice to ignore the doctors and epidemiologists.
I never signed off on relinquishing my freedom to healthcare people who don’t know if 2 million or 60K will die.
Stay quaking in your cellar, you need not fret about me because I’m not worried about me, stay locked up and pontificate-you are most likely already on the dole so doing nothing is your comfort zone.

I understand the protests against tyranny. I understand fighting against being told you have to stay home.

What I don't get is why those idiots have to be told to stay home. The experts, and I mean real experts in virology and communicative diseases, have said the best way to prevent our medical system from being overwhelmed is to stay home and practice social distancing. I'm not talking about Dr Phil here, but people who work at the CDC ect.

Those people screaming about being told what to do are threatening American lives. Why aren't they willing to stay home on their own? Why is the gov't forced to tell them they HAVE to stay home.

Spring breakers wanted to go to the beach. They did and there was a surge in COVID-19 cases.
South Dakota refused to quarantine, and now they are a new hotspot for COVID-19 cases.
How many of those people who decided attending church services were more important than listening to experts are now sick?

These spoiled little assholes demand that they be able to go to the bar, go boating on the lake, play at the beach.

And they take this shit back to people who have compromised immune system. To the elderly.

And they want to call that patriotic? Patriots like that are killing people. American citizens!
While I would agree with most of what you are saying I think you are missing one thing here. Most of them are upset that they can not go out on a lake, can not go to cabins that they have in the woods. Both of these do not require anyone but immediate family around them. In fact in most cases they would be farther apart then the so called social distancing of six feet.
Just straight to the cabin. No stops required for gas or food supplies or anything else at all? No contact with any other person that is not immediate family? Bullshit.
So you are saying that these same people are not going out to buy groceries or fuel or even toilet paper? Sorry not only do I call that BS but I will say that is likely one of the dumbest posts all week.
I'm responding the the statement as written -

"Most of them are upset that they can not go out on a lake, can not go to cabins that they have in the woods. Both of these do not require anyone but immediate family around them."

Simply not true. Depending on where the cabin is located, their giant SUV will require at least one tank of gas, probably more.

They'll need a trip to the grocery store.

Probably a trip to Walmart to stock up on ammo in case any libs try to invade.

20 miles into the trip, Liddle' Tiffany will need to pee.

40 miles in, Meemaw will get thirsty demand to stop for a Big Gulp.

45 miles in Meemaw needs to pee. Meemaw refuses to pee on the side of the road. Meemaw's a real bitch so you're gonna have to stop.

You get the picture. The best laid plans.

They're putting all kinds of people at risk because their feelings are hurt that they can't go play on the lake, or play at their cabin in the woods.
So you think that simply because they are doing something in a diffrent place that they are putting more people in danger. Yet somehow you skip over the fact that they are doing those same things while at home. That little fifteen hundred foot cabin uses less resources compared to the large house but there might be a slight chance that they might run across someone and infect them instead of the normal people they come in contact with.

I really wonder how many of today's people would have gotten of the ships during DDay.
Yes, they are putting more people in danger.

If they are taking the whole family, including Meemaw, to the the grocery store, and the gas station, and the places they need to go pee, and the Walmarts, every time they need something, then they are just fucking stupid.

And if anything happens on their little family adventure to the woods that causes them to need help, then they've potentially spread the infection further. That's how a virus works.

I do wonder what would happen to northern Michigan and the UP if the down-staters are allowed to spread north.

Moron, Meemaw is staying home..........the lockdowns had no effect on the spread of the virus.....and Meemaw is in just as much danger locked in a nursing home with the Chinese Virus running wild than she is isolated in a private home....
Hey jackwad! Even Trump is saying the lock down has slowed the spread of the virus. He's even trying to take credit for the success of the shutdown.

I know Trump nutters don't believe in science, but even Trump is conceding this one.

It figures that a selfish asshole would leave Meemaw behind.

Moron....the experts he has are deep state hilary supporters so what is he supposed to do?

Science is quickly showing that the lockdown did nothing to slow the spread since it was already all throughout the U.S. long before the lockdown happened......
Hey jackwad! Why is Trump too ignorant to replace 'hilary' supporters? It's been well over three years. In a few short months we'll be voting on his second term for fucks sake. Will it be time then to replace the deep state?

Trump trots these deep staters out every day at his sad, pathetic tv rallies. You think he'd be on to them by now, what with his very very big idiot brain.

The President is actively working against the interests of Americans and unless he reins in his loony mates there will be blood on the streets.
60's were far worse, infinitely worse, there was blood in the streets, "burn baby burn" was the mantra as buildings and streets were set ablaze, riots at the democratic convention, police dogs used by the left, school doorways blocked by the left, the clan getting a democratic senate seat, all the while pointing their finger at others and when the smoke cleared the only ones who gained anything were the communists who took over the party and are now looking down that barrel...but today is kid stuff by comparison to the 60's

I understand the protests against tyranny. I understand fighting against being told you have to stay home.

What I don't get is why those idiots have to be told to stay home. The experts, and I mean real experts in virology and communicative diseases, have said the best way to prevent our medical system from being overwhelmed is to stay home and practice social distancing. I'm not talking about Dr Phil here, but people who work at the CDC ect.

Those people screaming about being told what to do are threatening American lives. Why aren't they willing to stay home on their own? Why is the gov't forced to tell them they HAVE to stay home.

Spring breakers wanted to go to the beach. They did and there was a surge in COVID-19 cases.
South Dakota refused to quarantine, and now they are a new hotspot for COVID-19 cases.
How many of those people who decided attending church services were more important than listening to experts are now sick?

These spoiled little assholes demand that they be able to go to the bar, go boating on the lake, play at the beach.

And they take this shit back to people who have compromised immune system. To the elderly.

And they want to call that patriotic? Patriots like that are killing people. American citizens!
While I would agree with most of what you are saying I think you are missing one thing here. Most of them are upset that they can not go out on a lake, can not go to cabins that they have in the woods. Both of these do not require anyone but immediate family around them. In fact in most cases they would be farther apart then the so called social distancing of six feet.
Just straight to the cabin. No stops required for gas or food supplies or anything else at all? No contact with any other person that is not immediate family? Bullshit.
So you are saying that these same people are not going out to buy groceries or fuel or even toilet paper? Sorry not only do I call that BS but I will say that is likely one of the dumbest posts all week.
I'm responding the the statement as written -

"Most of them are upset that they can not go out on a lake, can not go to cabins that they have in the woods. Both of these do not require anyone but immediate family around them."

Simply not true. Depending on where the cabin is located, their giant SUV will require at least one tank of gas, probably more.

They'll need a trip to the grocery store.

Probably a trip to Walmart to stock up on ammo in case any libs try to invade.

20 miles into the trip, Liddle' Tiffany will need to pee.

40 miles in, Meemaw will get thirsty demand to stop for a Big Gulp.

45 miles in Meemaw needs to pee. Meemaw refuses to pee on the side of the road. Meemaw's a real bitch so you're gonna have to stop.

You get the picture. The best laid plans.

They're putting all kinds of people at risk because their feelings are hurt that they can't go play on the lake, or play at their cabin in the woods.
So you think that simply because they are doing something in a diffrent place that they are putting more people in danger. Yet somehow you skip over the fact that they are doing those same things while at home. That little fifteen hundred foot cabin uses less resources compared to the large house but there might be a slight chance that they might run across someone and infect them instead of the normal people they come in contact with.

I really wonder how many of today's people would have gotten of the ships during DDay.
Yes, they are putting more people in danger.

If they are taking the whole family, including Meemaw, to the the grocery store, and the gas station, and the places they need to go pee, and the Walmarts, every time they need something, then they are just fucking stupid.

And if anything happens on their little family adventure to the woods that causes them to need help, then they've potentially spread the infection further. That's how a virus works.

I do wonder what would happen to northern Michigan and the UP if the down-staters are allowed to spread north.
Just because that is what you do does not mean everyone else does it. I know that you might actually be worried that liberals are going to attack but most sane people really are not worried about it.
Funny that you are more worried about some fictional idea of the way other people think and act instead of the constitution and bill of rights.
Because then again some people want to be lead around and told what to do because it makes them feel safer then having to put on a pair of pants and make decisions for themselves

I have made the decision to stay home except for essential activities so that healthcare workers won't have to take care of me because I thought I could bend a virus to my will.

Other people think that taking advice from epidemiologists, doctors and scientists is stupid and they know better than any so-called expert, by God. Trump nutters generally fall into this category.

Here's an idea -

I never signed off on relinquishing my freedom to healthcare people who don’t know if 2 million or 60K will die.
Stay quaking in your cellar, you need not fret about me because I’m not worried about me, stay locked up and pontificate-you are most likely already on the dole so doing nothing is your comfort zone.

I am not a bit worried about you. I am worried about my daughter who is a doctor. Selfish assholes like yourself put her, and others like her, in danger because you can't stay put for TWO FUCKING MONTHS. Talk about a big fucking crybaby, look in the mirror.

Here's an idea -

I am not a bit worried about you. I am worried about my daughter who is a doctor. Selfish assholes like yourself put her, and others like her, in danger because you can't stay put for TWO FUCKING MONTHS. Talk about a big fucking crybaby, look in the mirror.
You value health above freedom. I don’t. Your daughter chose the profession she chose and, once again. I am not responsible for her choices nor am I responsible to do what you think Might be in her best interests.

If people want to join crowds that's fine perhaps they will agree they do not want treatment. Your choice to take a risk is ok with me. Just forego treatment.

Here's an idea -

Then you and your smoking, obese, drinking pals are to be required to sign a waiver. You are not to be treated for anything. We are not responsible for your idiocy.

They should protest it's their right. I protested in favor of state workers in Wisconsin while the vermin on the other side spit at me. But that's all they had an were scared of a 75 year old man. Protesting is a right.

Here's an idea -

Democrats do not want anyone treated for the Chinese virus

This seems to be something darker than the obvious stupidity on display.

An impotent Pres stirring up the gutter dwellers in his base to take direct and potentially life threatening action against fellow citizens.

I am not an expert on the US constitution but I am aware that some things are at the remit of the Pres and some things under control of the States. Tweeting anarchy is not a role that can be assigned to any of the players.

It looks like Trump has found a new weapon in his heroic fight for re-election. He has a private army of idiots at his command and able to bring the country to its knees.

The President is actively working against the interests of Americans and unless he reins in his loony mates there will be blood on the streets.

Trump is pushing the country to its limits.

I will attempt to just address one thing this absolute troll said, but not for his sake

First Amendment, Constitution: (Also known as the Bill of Rights)

Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the government for a redress of grievances.
Please, gather yourselfs in large crowds. Are you rerally this stupid?

An impotent Pres stirring up the gutter dwellers in his base to take direct and potentially life threatening action against fellow citizens.

I am not an expert on the US constitution but I am aware that some things are at the remit of the Pres and some things under control of the States. Tweeting anarchy is not a role that can be assigned to any of the players.

It looks like Trump has found a new weapon in his heroic fight for re-election. He has a private army of idiots at his command and able to bring the country to its knees.

Governors in most cases, but for xhe sake of discussion, Michigan specifically have emergency powers authorities written in their state Constitution. When the morons learn they can and will be charged criminally, pay huge fines, face imprisonment and lose their 2nd Amendment rights for being convicted felons they will slink off and disappear.

When does this dire emergency end so people can go back to churches, synagogues and mosques?

Governors in most cases, but for xhe sake of discussion, Michigan specifically have emergency powers authorities written in their state Constitution. When the morons learn they can and will be charged criminally, pay huge fines, face imprisonment and lose their 2nd Amendment rights for being convicted felons they will slink off and disappear.

When does this dire emergency end so people can go back to churches, synagogues and mosques?
No one really knows. We need a cure and a vaccine. Whenever we get those.

I am not an expert on the US constitution....

Abundantly clear, because if you knew anything our Constitution, you’d know that ultimate power is derived from the People & there is no exception by pandemic clause to be found anywhere in it.

1447985769749.png

No one really knows. We need a cure and a vaccine. Whenever we get those.
Those will never exist.
You'll have immune boosters at best and be minimally to un-affected. A lot like the 100 million or so carriers you have walking around ready to ride the mountain bike to the beach.

"Michigan specifically have emergency powers authorities written in their state Constitution"

More bullshit from you.

It does not. Only emergency in Michigan Constitution are in relation to:

Sec. 39. In order to insure continuity of state and local governmental operations in periods of emergency only, resulting from disasters occurring in this state caused by enemy attack on the United States, the legislature may provide by law for prompt and temporary succession to the powers and duties of public offices, of whatever nature and whether filled by election or appointment, the incumbents of which may become unavailable for carrying on the powers and duties of such offices; and enact other laws necessary and proper for insuring the continuity of governmental operations. Notwithstanding the power conferred by this section, elections shall always be called as soon as possible to fill any vacancies in elective offices temporarily occupied by operation of any legislation enacted pursuant to the provisions of this section.

Sec. 25. Property taxes and other local taxes and state taxation and spending may not be increased above the limitations specified herein without direct voter approval. The state is prohibited from requiring any new or expanded activities by local governments without full state financing, from reducing the proportion of state spending in the form of aid to local governments, or from shifting the tax burden to local government. A provision for emergency conditions is established and the repayment of voter approved bonded indebtedness is guaranteed. Implementation of this section is specified in Sections 26 through 34, inclusive, of this Article.

Sec. 27. The revenue limit of Section 26 of this Article may be exceeded only if all of the following conditions are met: (1) The governor requests the legislature to declare an emergency; (2) the request is specific as to the nature of the emergency, the dollar amount of the emergency, and the method by which the emergency will be funded; and (3) the legislature thereafter declares an emergency in accordance with the specific of the governor's request by a two-thirds vote of the members elected to and serving in each house. The emergency must be declared in accordance with this section prior to incurring any of the expenses which constitute the emergency request. The revenue limit may be exceeded only during the fiscal year for which the emergency is declared. In no event shall any part of the amount representing a refund under Section 26 of this Article be the subject of an emergency request.

However, Michigan does have Emergency Power of the Governor Act, and it's not written in State's Constitution, as you claim.

Freedom is scary.
It really isnt. Freedom is living without fear.

You can’t drive to an empty property you own, you can’t drive just to drive, you can’t go boating, hell, you can’t buy the cheap nails you put on yourself, can’t buy any non-essential item, can’t advertise non-essential items, it is not freedom.

I understand why we are doing this, however there are ways to do this and talking down to the people that elected you. The rhetoric from some governors and mayors is just making the situation worse.
It’s a question of....can we go half way and still be safe?

Right now, they are saying
Stay home, don’t go anywhere and they are removing temptations
As soon as they open something up.....people flock there

Going to your second home in the state and staying there doesn’t create added risk. If you go to a store for groceries and they have those fake nails, how is hat added risk?
Right now, they are saying don’t travel with minimal exceptions. I have a second home in MD that I haven’t seen in over a month. Not much I can do about it but wait it out.
Again, how is it added risk?
In the absence of a vaccine and an abundance of test kits, the risk is having people of unknown status out and about touching things and spreading germs to all kinds of nasty places

Driving from your home to a second home that is empty is a risk how?
You are not home

Easier to not have a thousand reasons for people to be out and about. Stay home

Easiest guidance

Just say you refuse to answer. It’s easier than reading silly diversions.
You got your answer

You just don’t like it

I got no risk if you drove from you house to your empty cabin. That is what we have is none, nada, no way.

Forum List

Back