Libertarian Party ACTUAL position on Immigration. .

So, as you can see, flacaltenn, I really cannot support any kind of "open borders" policies for various reasons and none of them to do with hatred. For me, it is just common sense policy. :)

Wouldn't BE open borders if we stopped ignoring the law and started to "document" folks with work visas. That would be MILES ahead of the braindead policy of the Reps AND Dems who PURPOSELY ignored the labor law for so long. With REQUIRING work ID -- you can control the flow.

You only have Trump as your alternative. And Lord knows the deals that might be made there. Anything from a "Trail of Tears" march back to Mexico to a total sell-out to manufacturing as part of his "bringing them back to America"..

Good luck with that... .:rolleyes:

So, as you can see, flacaltenn, I really cannot support any kind of "open borders" policies for various reasons and none of them to do with hatred. For me, it is just common sense policy. :)

Wouldn't BE open borders if we stopped ignoring the law and started to "document" folks with work visas. That would be MILES ahead of the braindead policy of the Reps AND Dems who PURPOSELY ignored the labor law for so long. With REQUIRING work ID -- you can control the flow.

You only have Trump as your alternative. And Lord knows the deals that might be made there. Anything from a "Trail of Tears" march back to Mexico to a total sell-out to manufacturing as part of his "bringing them back to America"..

I'm not voting for Trump sweetie. I'm voting for Gary Johnson. I've made up my mind once and for all! ;)

I suppose I will never find a candidate I agree with 100% on all issues, especially considering the fact that I'm a centrist and naturally a rebel! :2up:

I'm not voting for Trump sweetie. I'm voting for Gary Johnson. I've made up my mind once and for all! ;)

I suppose I will never find a candidate I agree with 100% on all issues, especially considering the fact that I'm a centrist and naturally a rebel! :2up:

That's the kind of rebel I like.. :banana:

Forum List

Back