Libs get kicked off flight for harassing ivanka trump

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just imagine the Global Shrieking if a Conservative had done this to Mooches and her girls...

Such whimpering from a Snowflake

but...but....<sob>..... What if it was Obama?

Sorry to disappoint, bub...but your trying to label people who point out the hypocrisy of you SJW Cry-bullies is just a pathetic attempt at deflection.

Just imagine the Global Shrieking if a Conservative had done this to Mooches and her girls...

Stock up FalseWinger!!

CryBabyTissueBox.jpg

What a pussy...

I didn't vote for anybody
Awesome. So why do you care how others voted?

Have you ever assaulted or physically abused a woman? You certainly seem capable.
FalseWinger is a woman!!
Doubtful. Only a deeply disturbed man can hate women as much as he does. His posts today are very revealing of his true personality.

Ze is probably a disturbed tranny.

:thup:

Sorry to disappoint, bub...but your trying to label people who point out the hypocrisy of you SJW Cry-bullies is just a pathetic attempt at deflection.

A bully?

How can you call a citizen voicing his opinion a bully, while someone mocking a handicapped person is not?

What a pussy...

Have you ever assaulted or physically abused a woman? You certainly seem capable.
FalseWinger is a woman!!
Doubtful. Only a deeply disturbed man can hate women as much as he does. His posts today are very revealing of his true personality.

Wait....

Are you claiming I am not being "Politically Correct" in this thread?

I see, by the liberal version of logic, if Trump said something mean then it's okay for all the left to treat people like shit because they disagree with them

Any excuse will do for some to treat others like crap. No matter how horrible some on the left act, all we'll hear is that Trump said something mean so it justifies everyone acting this way. Not that I expected most of the far left to rise to the occasion and act like decent adults.

It's pathetic to see all the hotheads wanting to start a fight with any Republican.

Let me tell you something Lady. Screw you and the 'left wing logic' it's all about New York attitude you fool.

The way Trump spoke about people? Everyone knows, if he was actually in the streets of New York, and not safely hidden away in his Pink Marble Palace he'd get his teeth kicked down his throat. He's a poser, a con man, a bully.

STOP being politically correct!!! Is it your hormones? Are you bleeding from wherever? Our next President talks that way about women. I was just mimicking our next President. I was using poetic license to make a point. I am not insulting you. I am not a blowhard billionaire

Okay Clementine ?

Last edited:

A bully?

How can you call a citizen voicing his opinion a bully, while someone mocking a handicapped person is not?

I have no idea what you are babbling about. A Lefty Loon attacked a mom traveling with her children, while his husband bragged about it on Twitter. I think that's despicable. It has nothing to do with mocking a disabled person.

You're just a moronic hack responding to Dog Tweets.

Tweets About Ivanka Trump Being Harassed on Jet Blue: The Good, The Bad, and The Ugly

Misogyny?

Trump is our President...We don't need no stinking misogyny
Thanks for confirming the LW POV regarding women. Sure, you can use Trump as an excuse for your own desires, but clearly you are relishing abusing women.

FalseWinger hates women, and herself!
It appears rightwinger and JakeStarkey are duplicitous, intolerant and dishonest far LW partisans who are as hateful and angry as the far RWers they love to attack. No wonder our country is so fucked up.

1233796371590.gif

I see, by the liberal version of logic, if Trump said something mean then it's okay for all the left to treat people like shit because they disagree with them

Any excuse will do for some to treat others like crap. No matter how horrible some on the left act, all we'll hear is that Trump said something mean so it justifies everyone acting this way. Not that I expected most of the far left to rise to the occasion and act like decent adults.

It's pathetic to see all the hotheads wanting to start a fight with any Republican.

Let me tell you something Lady. Screw you and the 'left wing logic' it's all about New York attitude you fool.

The way Trump spoke about people? Everyone knows, if he was actually in the streets of New York, and not safely hidden away in his Pink Marble Palace he'd get his teeth kicked down his throat. He's a poser, a con man, a bully.

STOP being politically correct!!! Is it your hormones? Are you bleeding from wherever? Our next President talks that way about women. I was just mimicking our next President. I was using poetic license to make a point. I am not insulting you. I am not a blowhard billionaire

Okay Clementine ?

Of course you're not a billionaire. You're just a garden variety leftie loser having a meltdown.

Answer the question. ....
Between the two of us, I'm the only one who has answered questions. You asked about my interest in homosexuality, I answered it and asked you questions. You dodged those questions.

You questioned one of the two references I posted regarding homosexuality, but dodged supplying your own references.

Why won't you answer questions honestly, Jake?
Jake is a Beta male. Here is his role model......

pajama-boy-screenshot-640x480.jpg

He wants to have some hot cooca and shop for Obamacare!!
Poor widdle Zander. Screwed the Dodgers in getting the World Series appearance yet again. See, Zander, you are flaming and not on content. The content is this: Trump broke the bottom for decency, and you Alt Right TDSers are going to get shamed for the rest of your life.

If I were Trump I would have at least one bodygaurd with all my family members. The left wing is showing their true fascist colors. Violence soon will be their only outlet.

"The Left Wing"? You really are a fucking moron.

A bully?

I have no idea what you are babbling about. A Lefty Loon attacked a mom traveling with her children, while his husband bragged about it on Twitter. I think that's despicable. It has nothing to do with mocking a disabled person.

You're just a moronic hack responding to Dog Tweets.

Tweets About Ivanka Trump Being Harassed on Jet Blue: The Good, The Bad, and The Ugly
Awww......Poor Tinkerbell

But.......but....<sob>....... What about the mothers and children?

In the War on Political Correctness we take no prisoners. Mothers and Children may have to be sacrificed to irradicate Political Correctness once and for all!

What a pussy...

FalseWinger is a woman!!

Wait....

Are you claiming I am not being "Politically Correct" in this thread?
No. Your misogynistic rants have nothing to do with being PC.

Awww......Poor Tinkerbell...
Is this misogynistic or homophobic?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back