Libs get kicked off flight for harassing ivanka trump

Status
Not open for further replies.
.....The only good thing about this incident is ti exposes the left for the hating, angry, rage filled, lunatics they really are.

They preach tolerance, but that if for YOU!! Not them!.
Agreed. It reveals the far Left to be hateful as those they accuse and oppose.

You sure are interested in homosexuality. Hmmmm?
Yes, I am. It's a peculiar aspect of humanity. Although wild animals commit homosexual acts, I've found no studies where they are exclusively gay. Homosexuality obviously has a genetic component as shown by twin studies, there appear to be environmental factors too. Are you gay, Jake?

Are there any homosexual animals?
So LeVay and Vasey still say that humans are the only documented case of "true" homosexuality in wild animals. "It is not the case that you have lesbian bonobos or gay male bonobos," says Vasey. "What's been described is that many animals are happy to engage in sex with partners of either sex."

Homosexual orientation in twins: a report on 61 pairs and three triplet sets. - PubMed - NCBI
...Thirty-eight pairs of monozygotic twins (34 male pairs and 4 female pairs) were found to have a concordance rate of 65.8% for homosexual orientation. Twenty-three pairs of dizygotic twins were found to have a concordance rate of 30.4% for homosexual orientation....
Well, LeVay and Vasey are peer-reviewed, are they? If I remember the literature rightly, they are far outliers on the subject.
You are free to post any studies you like. I'd be interesting in reviewing them.

Your propaganda is 'fake news.' You folks are going to called out from now on every. single. time. you do it.
What propaganda are you claiming I'm making? Who are "you folks"? I don't recall supporting any "fake news". If you have evidence I have, please point it out and I'll correct it.

You sure are interested in homosexuality. Hmmmm?
Yes, I am. It's a peculiar aspect of humanity. Although wild animals commit homosexual acts, I've found no studies where they are exclusively gay. Homosexuality obviously has a genetic component as shown by twin studies, there appear to be environmental factors too. Are you gay, Jake?

Are there any homosexual animals?
So LeVay and Vasey still say that humans are the only documented case of "true" homosexuality in wild animals. "It is not the case that you have lesbian bonobos or gay male bonobos," says Vasey. "What's been described is that many animals are happy to engage in sex with partners of either sex."

Homosexual orientation in twins: a report on 61 pairs and three triplet sets. - PubMed - NCBI
...Thirty-eight pairs of monozygotic twins (34 male pairs and 4 female pairs) were found to have a concordance rate of 65.8% for homosexual orientation. Twenty-three pairs of dizygotic twins were found to have a concordance rate of 30.4% for homosexual orientation....
Well, LeVay and Vasey are peer-reviewed, are they? If I remember the literature rightly, they are far outliers on the subject.
You are free to post any studies you like. I'd be interesting in reviewing them.
Answer the question. If they are not peer reviewed, who cares what they say? That would be like you saying what they say: who cares?

Rightwinger is driving DW before him as if RW as Conan and DW the defeated husbandless women folk weeping and shuffling into captivity.

Hey Ivanka!
Get your stinky pussy off this airplane!
<I love locker room talk>
If women don't like how they are treated......they shouldn't have voted for Trump
The War on Political Correctness is not for the weak willed pussy Snowflakes
What a fucking pussy you are..

Wah....Wah....Wah.....What if it was Chelsea?

Who the hell cares Snowflake? The guy was not being Politically Correct. It's not like he called her a disgusting pig
ROFL. What a hypocrite you are, sir. It's well known that every time you post, it begins with a lie, but your repeated misogyny here appears to be boundless. I see no difference between you and the most deplorable rightwinger wife-beating asshole except for your preference for President.
Misogyny?

Trump is our President...We don't need no stinking misogyny

Hey Ivanka!
If women don't like how they are treated......they shouldn't have voted for Trump

Who the hell cares Snowflake? The guy was not being Politically Correct. It's not like he called her a disgusting pig
ROFL. What a hypocrite you are, sir. It's well known that every time you post, it begins with a lie, but your repeated misogyny here appears to be boundless. I see no difference between you and the most deplorable rightwinger wife-beating asshole except for your preference for President.
Misogyny?

Poor FalseWinger is TRIGGERED!!!

Here is FalseWinger on video.....

Hey Ivanka!

Misogyny?

Is that really the best you got Smowflake?

Hey Ivanka!

Misogyny?

Is that really the best you got Smowflake?

Poor thing......

:rofl:

have a tissue little lady.

images

Answer the question. ....
Between the two of us, I'm the only one who has answered questions. You asked about my interest in homosexuality, I answered it and asked you questions. You dodged those questions.

You questioned one of the two references I posted regarding homosexuality, but dodged supplying your own references.

Why won't you answer questions honestly, Jake?

Between the two of us, I'm the only one who has answered questions. You asked about my interest in homosexuality, I answered it and asked you questions. You dodged those questions.

You questioned one of the two references I posted regarding homosexuality, but dodged supplying your own references.

Jake is a Beta male. Here is his role model......

pajama-boy-screenshot-640x480.jpg

He wants to have some hot cooca and shop for Obamacare!!

I think Ivanka Trumps is an intelligent, charming young woman

But the War on Political Correctness knows no bounds and the innocent will be punished.

This has nothing to do with Political Correctness.

Of course it does...

Political Correctness is a scourge on our society

Simple question Snowflake........why can calling women pigs, dogs, ugly be dismissed with "I am not Political Correct" while telling Ivanka that her father is ruining the country cannot?

Misogyny?

Thanks for confirming the LW POV regarding women. Sure, you can use Trump as an excuse for your own desires, but clearly you are relishing abusing women.
Awww......Regretting your vote so soon Sweetheart?
Not at all, "rightwinger". I refused to vote for either deplorable. Why do you hate women? Is it something to do with your childhood or your adulthood?

Just imagine the Global Shrieking if a Conservative had done this to Mooches and her girls...

Jake is a Beta male. Here is his role model......

pajama-boy-screenshot-640x480.jpg

He wants to have some hot cooca and shop for Obamacare!!
LOL. I honestly don't know what he is. Well, except for being dishonest, a liar and a hater.

Just imagine the Global Shrieking if a Conservative had done this to Mooches and her girls...
Agreed. The flip-flopping would be back-bending. FWIW, I disagree with attacks on family members due to their relations.

When I asked rightwinger about a similar incident happening to Chelsea he responded:

Obviously he doesn't give a shit about it as long as his attacks on those he hates continues.

Last edited:
Misogyny?

Thanks for confirming the LW POV regarding women. Sure, you can use Trump as an excuse for your own desires, but clearly you are relishing abusing women.
Awww......Regretting your vote so soon Sweetheart?
Not at all, "rightwinger". I refused to vote for either deplorable. Why do you hate women? Is it something to do with your childhood or your adulthood?
What a pussy...

I didn't vote for anybody

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back