Libs Mistakenly Picket the Home of Scott Walker's Parents

Why not just play Slim Whitman and Spice Girls music in the front lawn 24/7? and maybe even some Kenny G.

Well Freedom of Speech fans, to picket homes or not? You'd better make up your minds since you can't have it both ways.

Freedom of speech does allow them to picket the homes of politicians, but in my opinion it's in bad taste. Nobody should have to tell them they can't. They just shouldn't.

Well, I would consider it criminal trespass.

I pretty sure most people who picket homes do it from the sidewalk so they don't get arrested or shot. Still a dickish move either way.

Well Freedom of Speech fans, to picket homes or not? You'd better make up your minds since you can't have it both ways.

Freedom of speech does allow them to picket the homes of politicians, but in my opinion it's in bad taste. Nobody should have to tell them they can't. They just shouldn't.

I pretty sure most people who picket homes do it from the sidewalk so they don't get arrested or shot. Still a dickish move either way.

Indeed.

Leftists are violent. Look at Occupy, Scott Walker, Ferguson, they tolerate violence when it fits their narrative. They live in a warped fantasy thinking that Tea Party is violent.

I'd put money on they're UNION/democrat thugs. he beat the shit out them when they tried to have him recalled

but this is how low they crawl. protesting outside people's homes.

Which should be illegal. That's one step away from having an armed mob outside of one's home.
I'll be sure to let the abortion doctors know that those people protesting them outside their homes while standing on public property are doing something illegal.
Gee, are they protesting outside the doctor's parents house?????
Liberals are a vicious lot!

Indeed.

Don't get me wrong. I understand and respect that people have a different opinion than me on whether or not you should picket a politician's house, but if you do GET THE RIGHT FUCKING HOUSE!!! :D

Since libs tend to live in the basement of an older generation's homes it is just perfectly logical that they would mistake Walker's elderly parents home for a place he might bunk.

They forget that he's not one of their ilk.

I've seen numerous videos of Code Pink holding protests at politician's office before, but never at their home. Yeah, the group is corny as shit, but they are respectful of a person's home.

another proposal that will keep the union off the front lawn. Lets have Richard Simmons perform his dancing/aerobics in the front lawn every time the thugs show up.

It's still a terrorist act. Imagine an angry mob of people who hate you outside of your home shouting angrily, your home, your family right there looking to you to keep them safe. That should paint the picture a little better. Picketing people's homes is terrorism and should be illegal everywhere.

Indeed.

Don't get me wrong. I understand and respect that people have a different opinion than me on whether or not you should picket a politician's house, but if you do GET THE RIGHT FUCKING HOUSE!!! :D

It's their fault for failing to understand the little lady in the GPS device.

It's still a terrorist act. Imagine an angry mob of people who hate you outside of your home shouting angrily, your home, your family right there looking to you to keep them safe. That should paint the picture a little better. Picketing people's homes is terrorism and should be illegal everywhere.

I wouldn't go that far. It's still covered under free speech. And keep your family safe from what? Some pussy holding a sign on your sidewalk? :dunno:

so does anyone know where Debbie Wassermans parents live? I have a lot of extra jumbo eggs and toilet paper I need to get rid of.

Forum List

Back