Libs Mistakenly Picket the Home of Scott Walker's Parents

Well Freedom of Speech fans, to picket homes or not? You'd better make up your minds since you can't have it both ways.

Freedom of speech does allow them to picket the homes of politicians, but in my opinion it's in bad taste. Nobody should have to tell them they can't. They just shouldn't.

Well, I would consider it criminal trespass.

I pretty sure most people who picket homes do it from the sidewalk so they don't get arrested or shot. Still a dickish move either way.

It's still a terrorist act. Imagine an angry mob of people who hate you outside of your home shouting angrily, your home, your family right there looking to you to keep them safe. That should paint the picture a little better. Picketing people's homes is terrorism and should be illegal everywhere.

I wouldn't go that far. It's still covered under free speech. And keep your family safe from what? Some pussy holding a sign on your sidewalk? :dunno:

I guess you're one of many that needs to actually have an angry mob at your house (yes, I noticed you downplayed it to one guy with a sign) before understanding the kind of fear that can invoke. The reason the Castle Doctrine exists is because the home is the one place where people should legally do whatever they can to protect themselves and keep their families safe. There is nowhere else to retreat to.

And "free speech" has its limits just like all other rights, or did you fail to notice the article I posted of the Supreme Court upholding a ban on picketing residences?

so does anyone know where Debbie Wassermans parents live? I have a lot of extra jumbo eggs and toilet paper I need to get rid of.
You might just want to stick with a sign, that's legal.

Not in every state. It didn't escape my notice that you pretended not to see the article I posted in which the Supreme Court upheld New York's ban on picketing places of residence. Pretending you didn't see it doesn't make it go away, just so you know.

Seems like they got the house they wanted: Union Thugs Start Protests at Home Where WS Gov. Walker s Parents Live

And actually, that's a great way to fuck with somebody like Walker.

Fuck with him through his elderly parents? Classy. :thup:
Politics in America is a bitch.

Especially when there are assholes out there who think that terrorizing an elderly couple is a cook way to fuck with the intended target. Politics isn't a bitch, it's made that way by assholes like you.

Freedom of speech does allow them to picket the homes of politicians, but in my opinion it's in bad taste. Nobody should have to tell them they can't. They just shouldn't.

I pretty sure most people who picket homes do it from the sidewalk so they don't get arrested or shot. Still a dickish move either way.

It's still a terrorist act. Imagine an angry mob of people who hate you outside of your home shouting angrily, your home, your family right there looking to you to keep them safe. That should paint the picture a little better. Picketing people's homes is terrorism and should be illegal everywhere.

I wouldn't go that far. It's still covered under free speech. And keep your family safe from what? Some pussy holding a sign on your sidewalk? :dunno:

I guess you're one of many that needs to actually have an angry mob at your house (yes, I noticed you downplayed it to one guy with a sign) before understanding the kind of fear that can invoke. The reason the Castle Doctrine exists is because the home is the one place where people should legally do whatever they can to protect themselves and keep their families safe. There is nowhere else to retreat to.

And "free speech" has its limits just like all other rights, or did you fail to notice the article I posted of the Supreme Court upholding a ban on picketing residences?

If people on your sidewalk with signs terrorizes you then you're a pussy. And the Castle Doctrine doesn't exist for picketers. The sidewalk isn't even your property.

Micheal Moore would actually get some respect if he went to the front lawn right after his usual large taco bell dinner and farted there. that would probably keep the thugs out for a least a week.

so does anyone know where Debbie Wassermans parents live? I have a lot of extra jumbo eggs and toilet paper I need to get rid of.

Not in every state. It didn't escape my notice that you pretended not to see the article I posted in which the Supreme Court upheld New York's ban on picketing places of residence. Pretending you didn't see it doesn't make it go away, just so you know.
I didn't pretend not to see anything. The rulings are mixed but in general, if you are on public lands, protest away. That's Free Speech, which you disapprove of.

Seems like they got the house they wanted: Union Thugs Start Protests at Home Where WS Gov. Walker s Parents Live

Especially when there are assholes out there who think that terrorizing an elderly couple is a cook way to fuck with the intended target. Politics isn't a bitch, it's made that way by assholes like you.
It's made that way by how Americans deal with politics. We are a nation of assholes, the system was set up so we could be, now you know.

If people on your sidewalk with signs terrorizes you then you're a pussy. And the Castle Doctrine doesn't exist for picketers. The sidewalk isn't even your property.
I hope someday you have a family of your own. Until then, you're a fucking whelp who doesn't know what he's talking about.

It's made that way by how Americans deal with politics. We are a nation of assholes, the system was set up so we could be, now you know.
Stop projecting.

I didn't pretend not to see anything. The rulings are mixed but in general, if you are on public lands, protest away. That's Free Speech, which you disapprove of.
Acknowledging that rights have limits, something you Leftists croon everytime we talk about the 2nd Amendment, is not the same as disapproving rights. Nobody's saying these people can't protest, just not where people live.

And the Supreme Court agrees with where I draw the line on that right. Deep throat that one, why don't you?

Stop projecting.
I'm not, and never do.

Acknowledging that rights have limits, something you Leftists croon everytime we talk about the 2nd Amendment, is not the same as disapproving rights. Nobody's saying these people can't protest, just not where people live.

And the Supreme Court agrees with where I draw the line on that right. Deep throat that one, why don't you?
The Founders didn't write a law that said no protests in front of where you live. Now you know, little Nazi.

The Founders didn't write a law that said no protests in front of where you live. Now you know, little Nazi.
In their generation that was a good way to get shot. I agree with you, they knew better than we today.

The only limits that divine rights have, are found in the responsibilities intrinsic to such.

Libs Mistakenly Picket the Home of Scott Walker's Parents

They're the one's who gave birth to him, aren't they?

Forum List

Back