Life During Sequester, the Survivors Speak

Was at Grand Central Station had to wait 20 minutes to get a table at Junior's, the sequester clearly taking its toll

Had a Sequester burger and fries

Last edited:
Can't go on a White House tour, but President Fuckchop has $2 BIL to throw at people who want cars to run on unicorn farts and pixie piss.

LEMONT, Ill. (AP) — Envisioning cars that can go "coast to coast without using a drop of oil," President Barack Obama on Friday urged Congress to authorize spending $2 billion over the next decade to expand research into electric cars and biofuels to wean automobiles off gasoline.

Obama says US must shift cars, trucks off of oil - Yahoo! News

What an incomprehensibly fucking stupid asshole.

Can't go on a White House tour, but President Fuckchop has $2 BIL to throw at people who want cars to run on unicorn farts and pixie piss.

LEMONT, Ill. (AP) — Envisioning cars that can go "coast to coast without using a drop of oil," President Barack Obama on Friday urged Congress to authorize spending $2 billion over the next decade to expand research into electric cars and biofuels to wean automobiles off gasoline.

at least hes got some, they took ours......sequester:doubt:

Other than the fact that he mentioned natural gas vehicles. That is a quantum shift in Policy for Obama.

Maybe Obama should cancel ordering 1.6B rounds of ammo plus the domestic humvees?

Sequester for thee, not for me -- BH Obama

In my quest to empty my wallet at the gas station today I noticed it was very busy. People stocking up for the coming catastrophe I gather.

My current customer even bought extra marble for the project in case there wss a shortage

Life seems pretty normal.
Haven't noticed anything unusual.
What's it been a few weeks now.
The sky hasn't fallen.

All is well...

My GOD, man!!

How can you stay so calm????
:eek:

Two-thirds of my pizza rolls busted along the seam.
Can't you see that even pizza-roll-seam-sealers are being laid off and we're left with shoddy workmanship?????

:evil:

Had my taxes done today and was surprised to hear that my Federal tax refund should hit my checking account in about 2 weeks.I thought it would have been delayed.

Funny we don't see Obama having a press conference to announce plans to deal with this crisis.

Life seems pretty normal.
Haven't noticed anything unusual.
What's it been a few weeks now.
The sky hasn't fallen.

All is well...

My GOD, man!!

How can you stay so calm????
:eek:

Two-thirds of my pizza rolls busted along the seam.
Can't you see that even pizza-roll-seam-sealers are being laid off and we're left with shoddy workmanship?????

:evil:

the former Twinkie stuffers were stuffing your pizza rolls....

Obama job trng. graduates;)

Government funds now having dried up, the Quantum Leap project has shuttered its doors and Sam Beckett will never make the final leap home.

Government funds now having dried up, the Quantum Leap project has shuttered its doors and Sam Beckett will never make the final leap home.

Poor Sam.So near yet so far.
Who would have thought that cutting such a small part of our yearly budget would have such dire consequences.But then again Maxine Waters has confirmed that at least 170
million jobs will be cut.I guess Sam just got caught up in the numbers. :eek:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dsx2vdn7gpY]Game Over Man, GAME OVER! - YouTube[/ame]

Ya gotta laugh. The Dear Leader ends White House tours while at the same time sending several Millions in Tax Dollars to Egypt. He then goes on to hire Thousands of new Government workers. Oh yeah, life sure is tough for ole Big Brother. I feel his pain.

Last edited:
Train packed...people fleeing the devastation the sequester wrought at home, headed towards an uncertain future...so far no roving gangs of children left homeless and abandoned by these devastating cuts in future spending

:lol: Holy Shite. Classic post. Post of the Year candidate for sure. Nice job Frank. :clap2:

images

I cannot believe the devastation. This was once a world class city, the envy of the world, the shining success of American Innovation and Entrepreneurship. The people and industries have fled leaving chaos and crime in their wake. My God! Is this what Sequester is like?

Hell, no! This is Detroit and letting Democrats run things down to the ground

Ha Ha, you're on a roll. :lol:

Forum List

Back