Life in jail for rapist in a case that the extreme right said was made up.

Yeah, the guy who the right was protecting from the get go.
Even by the extremely low bar that you usually set, that was an extraordinarily dishonest and absurd thing for you to say.

You're kind of on a roll, today, aren't you? Trying to set some new personal record for how low, how sociopathic, how dishonest you can go?

You were doing your best to let the child he raped have an abortion. You were protecting a child rapist.,

The abortion is illegal in Ohio. What about that ?

That lie has already been refuted in this thread. Ohio law does make a clear exception where the pregnancy poses a serious threat of death or serious permanent harm to the mother, which would have certainly applied in this case.

She was transported to another state, not because there was any need to do so, but because if she had receive the abortion in her own state, it would have destroyed the propaganda exploitation that was made of her case.

Believing the girl couldn’t tolerate a full term pregnancy is not an immediate threat to her life.

The law requires there to be an immediate threat to her life in order to justify an abortion.

So again, the law would have forbidden the abortion.

What did her doctor say? That's what matters.

That lie has already been refuted in this thread. Ohio law does make a clear exception where the pregnancy poses a serious threat of death or serious permanent harm to the mother, which would have certainly applied in this case.

She was transported to another state, not because there was any need to do so, but because if she had receive the abortion in her own state, it would have destroyed the propaganda exploitation that was made of her case.
You are so full of shit.

No OBGYN in Ohio would have performed that abortion because there was no imminent threat to the girl from the pregnancy.

That’s what the law requires.

Any OBGYN performing that abortion in Ohio would put themselves in serious legal jeopardy for violating the letter of the law.

Your making up excuses for the consequences of the law. Deal with it.

Its shown up a discrepancy in the law. Its legal to fuck a 16 year old but nt buy nude pix off them. Crazy.
Its a llaa distaction from the failing govt. Look over here.
I hope its Nicholas Witchell the royal correspondent. Hes a lottle ginger scab.

It is gonna be an existential problem for the BBC. They are all up in everybody else's dirty laundry but so far are refusing to name their in-house creeper even though they have "suspended" them.

Anyway, I have never heard of the Ohio rape case so if anybody on the right claimed it was made up, I can only assume it was some fringe player(s). It is an issue that can be a sticky wicket for many--they don't love abortion but they also don't want to tell women no. It will take many elections before this all gets balanced out me thinks.

With a possibility of parole in as little as 25 years. It's young enough to have a pretty good chance of living that long, unless its fellow prisoners step up and deal appropriately with it. One can hope that they make the next 24 years as miserable as possible for it, and finally unalive it just before it becomes eligible for possible parole.

It's doubtful he'll last that long, even criminals hate child rapist.

It is gonna be an existential problem for the BBC. They are all up in everybody else's dirty laundry but so far are refusing to name their in-house creeper even though they have "suspended" them.

Anyway, I have never heard of the Ohio rape case so if anybody on the right claimed it was made up, I can only assume it was some fringe player(s). It is an issue that can be a sticky wicket for many--they don't love abortion but they also don't want to tell women no. It will take many elections before this all gets balanced out me thinks.
None of the media outlets are naming him although there is much speculation on social media.

The issue for the BBC at this stage is that there is no proof that any offence has been committed or that it actually ever happened.

They are alleging tha the perp sent pix of himself to the kid just wearing underwear. If that was the case that wiould have been front page, but it isnt.

There isnt even a complainant at this stage and the Sun is not a reliable source. Particularly for BBC stories as Murdoch loathes them.

Its a grubby story in any case.

None of the media outlets are naming him although there is much speculation on social media.

The issue for the BBC at this stage is that there is no proof that any offence has been committed or that it actually ever happened.

They are alleging tha the perp sent pix of himself to the kid just wearing underwear. If that was the case that wiould have been front page, but it isnt.

There isnt even a complainant at this stage and the Sun is not a reliable source. Particularly for BBC stories as Murdoch loathes them.

Its a grubby story in any case.

From what I have read the child's mother started this because she wanted the person to stop funding her daughter's drug addiction

Regardless of the opinion of somebody named Alex Woodward who represents something called the "Independent", it seems that nobody but a few lefties lefties ever said the case was a hoax.

It's doubtful he'll last that long, even criminals hate child rapist..

Probably true. They've got almost a quarter of a decade that they can make its life miserable, before they'd have to kill it to make sure that it never goes free again; but they probably don't have the long-term patience to drag it out that long.

Well, in any case, however and whenever this foul creature's infestation of the mortal realm is finally brought to an end, there is surely a spot waiting for it in the same part of Hell where my father-in-law is.

Here's the Dimocrat plan, and I guess this would never encourage a flood on our border.

All Democrats At Main Debate Agree Illegal Immigrants Should Get Health Care Coverage​

"This is a show of hands question and hold them up so people can see. Raise your hand if your government plan would provide coverage for undocumented immigrants," Guthrie said to the candidates Thursday night."

This is the 10 year old child who was forced to go to a different state for an abortion after being raped.

I dont know why the right was so insistent on this issue.
Maybe they realised that it made them look like monsters.?

In actual fact the horror story was a direct result of the horrific abortion laws in her state.
The people of Ohio will sort this out later this year but the dems should run on this, Fundamental freedoms need to be defended by good people.
This coming from the side that will let live, full-term babies die.

This thread has been a right wing deflection masterclass. Not one of you damaged people can accept that your medieval abortion laws caused this scandal.
Ohio voters will not forget.
Something for nothing is expanding and has for decades. The costs rise. I know Tommy. Go work in a Chinese slave labor manufacturing production facility. When that nation takes over the world, they will not forget.... And they have not from the past interference of the Western people who interfered with them. Accept a living standard much less for your beliefs and also affected from a push of traditional families again as it will be needed. People like you are the ones living well in a not nice time with many living day to day shoving yourself important shit into everyone's faces. These issues were solved over 50 years ago. And they still exist.

Forum List

Back