Limbaugh calls for a “battle to the death” against the media, The Democratic Party, academia and Hol

Limbaugh calls for a “battle to the death” against the media, The Democratic Party, academia and Hollywood.
He's the original Division Pimp, infecting his followers with hyperbole and binary thinking.
Moronic Bullshit. Limbaugh is one of the more civilized voices out there.
Holy crap. No.
The uncivilized voices are those who tried to blame Limbaugh for McVeigh, or did you forget about that?

You are an idiot Mac.

The fascist press went after Nixon and drove him from office.

..WTF?

Nixon broke the laws and got kicked out. If that's your example of "fascist press" then by god we need more facist press to hold elected officials accountable for their actions.

Nixon was choir boy

...He was a conspirator in break in and wire fraud, topped off with full on obstruction of justice. These were well established facts and the guy was headed for jail if Ford wouldn't pardon him.

You sound insane.

Obstruction of justice? You mean like ordering his AG to squash an investigation by the FBI because it might harm the prospects of the party? Or using the IRS to attack enemies? Or running guns to Mexican drug lords?

Bullshit fantasies, not a single varifiable fact in what you said. NO ONE asked Comey to "squash investigation"...except Trump, who asked Comey to "see if he can let Flynn go" and publicly admitted it too.

Operating on facts, not partisan fantasies - that's the difference between sane people and politico nutbags like you.

So by YOUR standards Trump asking Comey "see if he can let Flynn go" is at the same level of wrong doing as this:
As he was leaning toward Medvedev in Seoul, Obama was overheard asking for time — “particularly with missile defense” — until he is in a better position politically to resolve such issues.

I understand your message about space,” replied Medvedev, who will hand over the presidency to Putin in May.
This is my last election … After my election I have more flexibility,” Obama said, expressing confidence that he would win a second term.
I will transmit this information to Vladimir,” said Medvedev, Putin’s protégé and long considered number two in Moscow’s power structure.
FACT CHECK: Obama Pledged 'More Flexibility' Toward Russia After 2012 Election
In comparison Trump didn't order Comey he asked if he could BUT
the President of the USA makes a deal regarding the safety of thousands of Europeans that would be protected against Russian missile attacks with the
"missile defense" that Obama asked Medvedev to tell Putin "hold off on contesting this until I get elected"!
TALK ABOUT COLLUSION WITH THE RUSSIANS? "After my election, I have more flexibility" This is "collusion at the highest level!

Limbaugh calls for a “battle to the death” against the media, The Democratic Party, academia and Hollywood.

Kill a Liberal for Jesus and make your MessiahRushie ecstatic.

July 6, 2017
RUSH: That distinctive American culture which has given freedom its greatest repository and chance in the world is under assault from the American media and its agents in the Democrat Party and in academia and in Hollywood. The threat to American Western civilization is now primarily domestic, and it has to be beaten back if we are to survive. It’s a battle to the death, folks, and we’re smack-dab in the middle of it.

And then we wonder why the polarization in the US is getting wider and wider.
It's agitators like Limbaugh on both sides of the aisle that are the root of all this division.
The US grew to it's strength when there was bipartisanship and compromise. But that's all gone and America plummets downwards, both internally and on the world stage.
Now I know the haters just love this bullshit and they are more than happy to let their hate drive the US into the ground.
This also explains, why the independent/moderate demographic is the largest voting bloc and the GOP and Dems are shrinking. They are still grownups in this country.
The Rush Limbaugh's of the world and their easily manipulated followers, can kiss my ass.

Bull shit. If you think everyone held hands and passed bills and shit way back in the day because everyone was American then you must have grown up on an island someplace far far away. This post was a lame commentary on a republican commentator. At least he honest about it an less menstral.

Isn't Rush the "media"??

Or is he still claiming to be an entertainer?

July 6, 2017
RUSH: That distinctive American culture which has given freedom its greatest repository and chance in the world is under assault from the American media and its agents in the Democrat Party and in academia and in Hollywood. The threat to American Western civilization is now primarily domestic, and it has to be beaten back if we are to survive. It’s a battle to the death, folks, and we’re smack-dab in the middle of it.

Well when bat-shit crazy liberals are literally trying to kill Republican politicians and the media promotes violence against cops and whites, he's just stating the facts.

..WTF?

Nixon broke the laws and got kicked out. If that's your example of "fascist press" then by god we need more facist press to hold elected officials accountable for their actions.

Nixon was choir boy

...He was a conspirator in break in and wire fraud, topped off with full on obstruction of justice. These were well established facts and the guy was headed for jail if Ford wouldn't pardon him.

You sound insane.

Obstruction of justice? You mean like ordering his AG to squash an investigation by the FBI because it might harm the prospects of the party? Or using the IRS to attack enemies? Or running guns to Mexican drug lords?

Bullshit fantasies, not a single varifiable fact in what you said. NO ONE asked Comey to "squash investigation"...except Trump, who asked Comey to "see if he can let Flynn go" and publicly admitted it too.

Operating on facts, not partisan fantasies - that's the difference between sane people and politico nutbags like you.

So by YOUR standards Trump asking Comey "see if he can let Flynn go" is at the same level of wrong doing as this:
As he was leaning toward Medvedev in Seoul, Obama was overheard asking for time — “particularly with missile defense” — until he is in a better position politically to resolve such issues.

I understand your message about space,” replied Medvedev, who will hand over the presidency to Putin in May.
This is my last election … After my election I have more flexibility,” Obama said, expressing confidence that he would win a second term.
I will transmit this information to Vladimir,” said Medvedev, Putin’s protégé and long considered number two in Moscow’s power structure.
the President of the USA makes a deal regarding the safety of thousands of Europeans that would be protected against Russian missile attacks with the
"missile defense" that Obama asked Medvedev to tell Putin "hold off on contesting this until I get elected"!
TALK ABOUT COLLUSION WITH THE RUSSIANS? "After my election, I have more flexibility" This is "collusion at the highest level!

This crazy bullshit again? You have NO IDEA what flexibility Obama was promising or WHY he was promising it. THE END.

Here is WHAT WE KNOW: When Kremlin got out of line in Ukraine, Obama put a big sanctions boot up their ass and sent Russian economy into a recession for their mis-adventures.

We don't have to sit around playing conspiracy theories with snippets of conversations. WE HAVE OBAMA'S ACTIONS that are plain and clear.

Of course seeing the plain and clear gets kinda tough when you are a kool aid abusing politico tool.

Last edited:
Nixon was choir boy

You sound insane.

This crazy bullshit again? You have NO IDEA what flexibility Obama was promising or WHY he was promising it. THE END.

Here is WHAT WE KNOW: When Kremlin got out of line in Ukraine, Obama put a big sanctions boot up their ass and sent Russian economy into a recession for their mis-adventures.

We don't have to sit around playing conspiracy theories with snippets of conversations. WE HAVE OBAMA'S ACTIONS that are plain and clear.

Of course seeing the plain and clear gets kinda tough when you are a kool aid abusing politico tool.

Where are your links proving your statement economy in recession? You think just because YOU SAID it it is TRUE?
Geez! PROOF! I want proof that the Russian Economy went into a recession because of obama "big sanctions"!
A) what were the sanctions?
B) Proof of Russian recession!
Simple I'd think for a simple thinker!

It''s almost ironic when a leftie Bernie Sanders supporter tried to murder an entire republican baseball team last month and lefties are whining about a Media Matters Rush Limbaugh feed. Rush made a freaking joke. The crazy angry democrat planned to murder every conservative republican congressman. See the difference? .

Battle to the death is simply a phrase people use not to be taken literally. It doesn't mean use physical violence. This is a leftist stretch if anything.
Sure......nothing to see here, folks.

July 6, 2017
Sure this is great for America.

Here are some FACTS...

Declining oil prices worldwide since 2012 are the primary reason for Russia’s economic woes given the country’s dependence on oil revenue and exports, said Susanne Wengle, a University of Notre Dame professor who studies Russia’s political economy
If the sanctions weren’t in place, "the Russian economy would likely have struggled just as much," she said.
U.S. sanctions alone didn't crush Russian economy

AGAIN FACTS!!!

July 6, 2017

The King of Fake News wants a media battle to the death?

Rush is not news, he has an opinion radio show.
Once again the left guesses at conservatives opinions and as usual is wrong again. :)
Rush is calling on conservatives to get out there and battle with words the truth & facts not wrong headed liberal guesses on what conservative opinions mean.
He is not calling on people to take their guns and shoot to kill anyone.
A battle of words is a battle to the death? Sounds like he's calling for a lot more than just a battle of words.

July 6, 2017
Academia? You mean educated people?
Figures.

July 6, 2017

And yet, the only one shooting at elected officials was the huge supporter of all those cronies.

The American media has declared a war against American people, so best recourse is to defend yourself.

No doubt about it! That damned Bill Of Rights should be repealed!

You libs are full of shit, liberals HATE conservatives don't try to deny it. Liberals have no interest whatsoever in compromising with the right, they hate our guts. Well okay fine we hate those fuckers right back its not rocket science.

Naw. We don't hate you. We assume that you will grow up some day and turn out to be MUCH less obnoxious than you were when you were teenagers.....

July 6, 2017

Sweet Baby Jesus he is promoting freaking communists in the Oval Office, and goes on a rampage like this.
Trump Jr. Was Told in Email of Russian Effort to Aid Campaign
Paul Manafort retroactively registers with Justice Dept. as foreign agent

tumblr_m0h4m0jyOV1qzss4xo1_500.jpg

Limbaugh admits something shocking when a caller was able to sneak onto his program and corner him.

July 6, 2017

It's agitators like Limbaugh on both sides of the aisle that are the root of all this division.
The US grew to it's strength when there was bipartisanship and compromise. But that's all gone and America plummets downwards, both internally and on the world stage.
Now I know the haters just love this bullshit and they are more than happy to let their hate drive the US into the ground.
This also explains, why the independent/moderate demographic is the largest voting bloc and the GOP and Dems are shrinking. They are still grownups in this country.
The Rush Limbaugh's of the world and their easily manipulated followers, can kiss my ass.
ROFL! Limbaugh is behnd this huge faux Russian hack scandal? He's responsible for all the fake news, lying about the president and demanding his impeachment?

You douche bags are totally unbelievable.

July 6, 2017

And yet, the only one shooting at elected officials was the huge supporter of all those cronies.

The American media has declared a war against American people, so best recourse is to defend yourself.
Yep, it's all out war against the treasonous, fake news, destroy Trump at all costs media.

July 6, 2017

Yeah, and you Nazis are so nice, always seeking to unify the nation.

maxresdefault.jpg
Funny I listen to Rush all the time and I never hear what you George Soros paid progressive liberal Marxist socialist globalists hear.

I used to listen to Limbaugh but he is a lying fat Trump weasel. Completely dishonest.
Yeah, sure you listened to Limbaugh, and I'm the queen of England.

Forum List

Back