Limbaugh's weaker than water "apology"

While her husband was getting a blow job in the Oval Office. And she and her daughter were upstairs.

An intern was on her knees sucking him off.

Lets talk truth.

Who the fuck caress?

Lets talk truth.

Truth???

OK.... Sandra Fluke needs to keep her damn legs shut, and stop asking me to help pay for her sexual promiscuity.
Obama needs to tend to presidential shit, and leave Rush alone.
The left needs to listen to what is said from their side of the aisle for a 'CHANGE'.

Hows that for a start?

Can you link to Fluke talking about needing birth control for her sex life?

You didn't watch her testimony and you are making a fool of yourself, but keep going.

Who the fuck caress?

Lets talk truth.

Truth???

OK.... Sandra Fluke needs to keep her damn legs shut, and stop asking me to help pay for her sexual promiscuity.
The left needs to listen to what is said from their side of the aisle for a 'CHANGE'.

Hows that for a start?

You didn't watch her testimony and you are making a fool of yourself, but keep going.

I dont give a shit.... I dont want to pay for it!

If she can afford law school, she can afford her 'pills'.

I GUARANTEE you she probably enjoys her little cell phone.... she can pay for own damn birth control pills.

Truth???

Hows that for a start?

I GUARANTEE you she probably enjoys her little cell phone.... she can pay for own damn birth control pills.

You are a fucking idiot. She never talked about her sex life. But keep showing how utterly dumb you are.

You are a fucking idiot. She never talked about her sex life. But keep showing how utterly dumb you are.

You are correct. She simply said she needed 1000/year for contraception.

Her testimony was so poorly worded that people assumed she was banging the entire campus.

She's not going to make a very good lawyer.

Last time I checked.... you get prego by having sex.

contraception keeps that from happening in most cases.... then there are those women who use the pill to control hormones... its still birth control, and I dont want to pay for it.

contraception keeps that from happening in most cases.... then there are those women who use the pill to control hormones... its still birth control, and I dont want to pay for it.

Don't worry. You'll be gone soon.

As a general rule of thumb, it is not prudent to take anything said by a militant hack like Salt Peter at face value.

In his particular instance, however, I have to note that he has a bit of a point. There is one line in her testimony which makes it possible to assume that she was talking about women, including herself.

Ms. Fluke testifying before Nancy Pelousy and Congrssional Democratics said:
Without insurance coverage, contraception, as you know, can cost a woman over $3,000 during law school. For a lot of students who, like me, are on public interest scholarships, that’s practically an entire summer’s salary. 40% of the female students at Georgetown Law reported to us that they struggle financially as a result of this policy.

But, read in it's entirety (I prefer the written format over the video), it does appear that she spoke almost entirely of OTHER women.

Here's a handy link to a full transcript. Transcript: Sandra Fluke testifies on why women should be allowed access to contraception and reproductive health care | What The Folly?!

Don't worry. You'll be gone soon.

Really?

Where am I going?

I dont have a heart condition.... so WTF?
wtf.gif

As a general rule of thumb, it is not prudent to take anything said by a militant hack like Salt Peter at face value.

In his particular instance, however, I have to note that he has a bit of a point. There is one line in her testimony which makes it possible to assume that she was talking about women, including herself.

Without insurance coverage, contraception, as you know, can cost a woman over $3,000 during law school. For a lot of students who, like me, are on public interest scholarships, that’s practically an entire summer’s salary. 40% of the female students at Georgetown Law reported to us that they struggle financially as a result of this policy.

But, read in it's entirety (I prefer the written format over the video), it does appear that she spoke almost entirely of OTHER women.

Here's a handy link to a full transcript. Transcript: Sandra Fluke testifies on why women should be allowed access to contraception and reproductive health care | What The Folly?!

Damn.... thats a stretch, but OK.

Damn.... thats a stretch, but OK.

No. I don't think it's a stretch at all. She left herself open to some misinterpretation. But since she was pontificating as a representative of an advocacy group, I think it's fair to read her a bit more literally. And in that vein, with the exception of the portion I highlighted, she was clearly talking about other women.

The import of what she was advocating (whether she is sexually hyper active or totally celibate) is still facially absurd. But that's a different kettle of fish.

Forum List

Back