🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Limbaugh's weaker than water "apology"

Please feel free to let them know how you feel, I just did.

Carbonite Customer Support | Carbonite

Here's my message to Carbonite: Thank you very much for dropping that JERK limbaugh, you will now have my business. That was an excellent decision by your organization.

And to think: they'll never know for sure that you are merely a lying piece of shit.

LOL, but people will know for sure that you are a lying DICKHEAD! Kudos for Carbonite!!!!

Here's my message to Carbonite: Thank you very much for dropping that JERK limbaugh, you will now have my business. That was an excellent decision by your organization.

And to think: they'll never know for sure that you are merely a lying piece of shit.

LOL, but people will know for sure that you are a lying DICKHEAD! Kudos for Carbonite!!!!

No. I really am not going to buy Craponite, now.

The dickhead would be you, if you had a dick. But a rancid pussy like you is more of a twat head.

The amount of posts on this thread in such a short amount of time shows one thing for sure. That is Rush Limbaugh stirs the passions on both sides of the isle, which is why he's so successful. Like it or not he is "doing what he was born to do":lol:

Sandra Fluke is not the first women to kick the shit out of Rush, Hillary did it first.

While her husband was getting a blow job in the Oval Office. And she and her daughter were upstairs.

An intern was on her knees sucking him off.

Lets talk truth.

Leave it to a brain-dead pussy lib to equate an apology with weakness

except of course when the dopey-assed President is the one who is constantly engaged in such behavior.

Except of course when a big fat idiot Limbaugh engages in such behavior eh dipshit? Al Franken is right!

Wrong, assbreath.

An apology can occasionally be a good thing. To the extent that Rush was a bit over the line in his attempt to use absurdity to expose absurdity, he is perfectly free to admit his own error of judgement and to apologize to the woman for his intemperate remarks.

But for the current infestation in the Oval Orifice to apologize so often and so ridiculously is another matter entirely. That dope doesn't apologize for his own flawed actions and decisions. No. He apologizes for things on behalf of all of us that do no t even warrant an apology.

Al Franken was not right. He was just a pontificating gasbag liberal whore. Still is.

That's SENATOR Al Franken to you pal.

Can you say... SENATOR Al Franken? I thought as much! :razz:

Leave it to a brain-dead pussy lib to equate an apology with weakness

except of course when the dopey-assed President is the one who is constantly engaged in such behavior.

Except of course when a big fat idiot Limbaugh engages in such behavior eh dipshit? Al Franken is right!

Wrong, assbreath.

An apology can occasionally be a good thing. To the extent that Rush was a bit over the line in his attempt to use absurdity to expose absurdity, he is perfectly free to admit his own error of judgement and to apologize to the woman for his intemperate remarks.

But for the current infestation in the Oval Orifice to apologize so often and so ridiculously is another matter entirely. That dope doesn't apologize for his own flawed actions and decisions. No. He apologizes for things on behalf of all of us that do no t even warrant an apology.

Al Franken was not right. He was just a pontificating gasbag liberal whore. Still is.

limbaugh is a pontificatin,drug abusing,dominican hooker fuckign fat piece of shit. EIB actually stands for the excrement broadcastting network.

Franken on the other hand is a well educated united states senator.

Worth highlighting what the Carbonite CEO said:

I was going to buy Carbonite. (A computer crash not too long ago showed me that my present back up system sucks so badly that I lost my entire hard drive, data and I had no way to restore it all.)

Now I refuse to use that corporation's product. Carbonite is now off my list. Fuck them.

Fair is fair.

I'll go with one of the competitors.

Thanks for pointing this out. NOw I will go and sign up for carbonite.

This way you are irrelevant. See how this works.

I will definitely check them out...never heard of them before....but their integrity impresses me.

The amount of posts on this thread in such a short amount of time shows one thing for sure. That is Rush Limbaugh stirs the passions on both sides of the isle, which is why he's so successful. Like it or not he is "doing what he was born to do":lol:

Sandra Fluke is not the first women to kick the shit out of Rush, Hillary did it first.

While her husband was getting a blow job in the Oval Office. And she and her daughter were upstairs.

An intern was on her knees sucking him off.

Lets talk truth.

Damn Bubba! You go man! :clap2:

Rush was on the fly and dang he did put his foot in his mouth where the brain and the mouth didn't connect at that moment and whoa geeze look what happened.

But when I am starting to see that liberal bitches from hell aka "you bring Palin to my neighborhood and all my big black friends are going to rape her" are going to try to start this issue as hate speech, I just hope every rapper has a lawyer ready.

I remember the days when a hoe was a garden instrument. If they want to start hate speech shit over this, well I also remember when you could get a cracker salted or unsalted.

I don't like this. I don't like what Rush did. I am not excusing him.

Frankly I'm pissed royally off. It was teen time. It was stupid.

I understand though at what he was getting at, but he should really truly not attacked the young woman in that way.

It was wrong.

I was going to buy Carbonite. (A computer crash not too long ago showed me that my present back up system sucks so badly that I lost my entire hard drive, data and I had no way to restore it all.)

Now I refuse to use that corporation's product. Carbonite is now off my list. Fuck them.

Fair is fair.

Bullshit. You are an inveterate liar.

I was in the market. I doubt you are.

That's the difference.

In any event, even if you had told the truth (doubtful) and even if you were in the market, they still lose one customer to a competitor.

Fuck them.

Here you go...

Online Backup, Data Backup & Remote Backup Solutions | Mozy

Fair is fair.

I will definitely check them out...never heard of them before....but their integrity impresses me.

I've seen that over Ed "the big red Ed". I listen to him daily because I really do believe in listening to your enemies.:eusa_angel: C'est moi. The FLAG line up is really good.

I don't boycott him just because he is so radically different than my politics. I won't boycott any of the people who advertise in his time slot either. Every day though there is at least one caller that makes my hair stand on end higher than the dude in Flock of Seagulls.

Aye carumba. He needs a Snerdly.

I really am worried about polarization on a national level though. This is becoming more than just a testy situation.

If RL apologized...it was in his own self interest.

Do you really think he is sorry ?

Get a grip.

Worth highlighting what the Carbonite CEO said:

No one with daughters the age of Sandra Fluke, and I have two, could possibly abide the insult and abuse heaped upon this courageous and well-intentioned young lady. Mr. Limbaugh, with his highly personal attacks on Miss Fluke, overstepped any reasonable bounds of decency. Even though Mr. Limbaugh has now issued an apology, we have nonetheless decided to withdraw our advertising from his show. We hope that our action, along with the other advertisers who have already withdrawn their ads, will ultimately contribute to a more civilized public discourse.

Nice statement by Carbonite.

My subscrption expires in June I'll be switching

If RL apologized...it was in his own self interest.

Do you really think he is sorry ?

Get a grip.

When you come from the Don Rickels days and Archie Bunker days most times you don't even think what comes out of your mouth. And one of my most favorite irreverant souls was Richard Pryor. Red Foxx would never get a gig.

Crap the way the word police work these days they'd have George Carlin in jail for life.

ECW of verbiage. We never thought of PC. And you know what? We were a whole lot happier.

Anybody seen apologies for names given to Governor Palin?

Just curious. The high and mighty seem to be going overboard on this. How about names given to Governor Palin's children?

Trig rings a bell.

Wasn't her name Sarah Bernhart sp? wishing that all her big black brothers in Harlem would come out and gang rape Sarah?

Forum List

Back