🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Limbaugh's weaker than water "apology"

President Obama later apologized for the Limbaugh apology.

The White House promptly issued a clarification of (coupled with another apology for) the President's apology.

Here's the text of the so-called "apology" issued Saturday by the Fat Man. If this was any weaker, it would look like swiss cheese with all the holes in it. Of course, it'll appease his dittoloonies.

"For over 20 years, I have illustrated the absurd with absurdity, three hours a day, five days a week. In this instance, I chose the wrong words in my analogy of the situation. I did not mean a personal attack on Ms. Fluke.

"I think it is absolutely absurd that during these very serious political times, we are discussing personal sexual recreational activities before members of Congress. I personally do not agree that American citizens should pay for these social activities. What happened to personal responsibility and accountability? Where do we draw the line? If this is accepted as the norm, what will follow? Will we be debating if taxpayers should pay for new sneakers for all students that are interested in running to keep fit? In my monologue, I posited that it is not our business whatsoever to know what is going on in anyone's bedroom nor do I think it is a topic that should reach a Presidential level.

"My choice of words was not the best, and in the attempt to be humorous, I created a national stir. I sincerely apologize to Ms. Fluke for the insulting word choices."

I wonder if Limbaugh's apology will cause rioting and U.S. soldiers to be murdered. :eek:

What really pisses me off is that the leftist SCUM in this country say ABOMINABLE things about non-leftist people, every minute of every day, and NOBODY is asking any of the leftists to APOLOGIZE.............unless of course you are a leftist who is apologizing to terrorists for the behavior of "disrespectful" Americans.

The leftists and the haters and the bedwetting progressives in this country can PACK SAND. How about you FREAKS apologize for the horrible things you have said about people like Sarah Palin, Michelle Bachman, Michelle Malkin, and other conservative females? Until that time, or when hell freezes over, whichever comes first, STFU!

Hahaha. Get a brown paper bag and take a couple of deep breaths.

Worth highlighting what the Carbonite CEO said:

No one with daughters the age of Sandra Fluke, and I have two, could possibly abide the insult and abuse heaped upon this courageous and well-intentioned young lady. Mr. Limbaugh, with his highly personal attacks on Miss Fluke, overstepped any reasonable bounds of decency. Even though Mr. Limbaugh has now issued an apology, we have nonetheless decided to withdraw our advertising from his show. We hope that our action, along with the other advertisers who have already withdrawn their ads, will ultimately contribute to a more civilized public discourse.

"I'm going broke having sex! I need... I need the government to provide me condoms and contraception. It's not fair." Okay, so this is a law student at a congressional committee asking for us ... to ... pay ... for ... the ... things ... that ... make ... it ... possible ... for ... her ... to ... have ... sex.

Therefore we are paying her to have sex.

Therefore we are paying her for having sex.

We are getting screwed even though we don't meet her personally!

What would you call this? * * * *

THAT is what Rush said. Well, he said more, too, of course. But that (in his won words) is what he was saying. Left Freaks Out Over My Fluke Remarks - The Rush Limbaugh Show

It continues with another reference to what he had said that led to the uproar,

"'What does it say about the college co-ed [Sandra] Fluke, who goes before a congressional committee and essentially says that she must be paid to have sex -- what does that make her? It makes her a slut, right? It makes her a prostitute.'
-- id.

As he noted, he used absurdity to expose absurdity. And now he has apologized for going about it in the wrong way.

Naturally, the left (having an agenda to deal with) cannot possibly credit him for acknowledging that maybe he did go about it in the wrong way.

No one with daughters the age of Sandra Fluke, and I have two, could possibly abide the insult and abuse heaped upon this courageous and well-intentioned young lady. Mr. Limbaugh, with his highly personal attacks on Miss Fluke, overstepped any reasonable bounds of decency. Even though Mr. Limbaugh has now issued an apology, we have nonetheless decided to withdraw our advertising from his show. We hope that our action, along with the other advertisers who have already withdrawn their ads, will ultimately contribute to a more civilized public discourse.

I was going to buy Carbonite. (A computer crash not too long ago showed me that my present back up system sucks so badly that I lost my entire hard drive, data and I had no way to restore it all.)

Now I refuse to use that corporation's product. Carbonite is now off my list. Fuck them.

Fair is fair.

I'll go with one of the competitors.

The amount of posts on this thread in such a short amount of time shows one thing for sure. That is Rush Limbaugh stirs the passions on both sides of the isle, which is why he's so successful. Like it or not he is "doing what he was born to do":lol:

I was going to buy Carbonite. (A computer crash not too long ago showed me that my present back up system sucks so badly that I lost my entire hard drive, data and I had no way to restore it all.)

Now I refuse to use that corporation's product. Carbonite is now off my list. Fuck them.

Fair is fair.

Please feel free to let them know how you feel, I just did.

Carbonite Customer Support | Carbonite

Here's the text of the so-called "apology" issued Saturday by the Fat Man. If this was any weaker, it would look like swiss cheese with all the holes in it. Of course, it'll appease his dittoloonies.

"For over 20 years, I have illustrated the absurd with absurdity, three hours a day, five days a week. In this instance, I chose the wrong words in my analogy of the situation. I did not mean a personal attack on Ms. Fluke.

"I think it is absolutely absurd that during these very serious political times, we are discussing personal sexual recreational activities before members of Congress. I personally do not agree that American citizens should pay for these social activities. What happened to personal responsibility and accountability? Where do we draw the line? If this is accepted as the norm, what will follow? Will we be debating if taxpayers should pay for new sneakers for all students that are interested in running to keep fit? In my monologue, I posited that it is not our business whatsoever to know what is going on in anyone's bedroom nor do I think it is a topic that should reach a Presidential level.

"My choice of words was not the best, and in the attempt to be humorous, I created a national stir. I sincerely apologize to Ms. Fluke for the insulting word choices."

Like I said, he will never apologize. This proves my point.

Like I said, he will never apologize. This proves my point.

No. It proves you were wrong.

Your post proves you lack honesty.

Fair is fair.

Thanks for pointing this out. NOw I will go and sign up for carbonite.

This way you are irrelevant. See how this works.

Fair is fair.

Thanks for pointing this out. NOw I will go and sign up for carbonite.

This way you are irrelevant. See how this works.

Bullshit. You are an inveterate liar.

I was in the market. I doubt you are.

That's the difference.

In any event, even if you had told the truth (doubtful) and even if you were in the market, they still lose one customer to a competitor.

Fuck them.

Fair is fair.

Here's my message to Carbonite: Thank you very much for dropping that JERK limbaugh, you will now have my business. That was an excellent decision by your organization.

Yeee Ha!

That fat piece of shit Rush Limbaugh was driven to his knees to apologize to little ole Sandra Fluke. :clap2: She brought him down! :clap2:

YES!

Leave it to a brain-dead pussy lib to equate an apology with weakness

except of course when the dopey-assed President is the one who is constantly engaged in such behavior.

Fair is fair.

Here's my message to Carbonite: Thank you very much for dropping that JERK limbaugh, you will now have my business. That was an excellent decision by your organization.

And to think: they'll never know for sure that you are merely a lying piece of shit.

The amount of posts on this thread in such a short amount of time shows one thing for sure. That is Rush Limbaugh stirs the passions on both sides of the isle, which is why he's so successful. Like it or not he is "doing what he was born to do":lol:

Sandra Fluke is not the first women to kick the shit out of Rush, Hillary did it first.

Sandra Fluke is not the first women to kick the shit out of Rush, Hillary did it first.

Neither did.

Nice statement by Carbonite.

Yeee Ha!

That fat piece of shit Rush Limbaugh was driven to his knees to apologize to little ole Sandra Fluke. :clap2: She brought him down! :clap2:

YES!

except of course when the dopey-assed President is the one who is constantly engaged in such behavior.

Except of course when a big fat idiot Limbaugh engages in such behavior eh dipshit? Al Franken is right!

Last edited:
Yeee Ha!

YES!

Except of course when a big fat idiot Limbaugh engages in such behavior eh dipshit? Al Franken is right!

Wrong, assbreath.

An apology can occasionally be a good thing. To the extent that Rush was a bit over the line in his attempt to use absurdity to expose absurdity, he is perfectly free to admit his own error of judgement and to apologize to the woman for his intemperate remarks.

But for the current infestation in the Oval Orifice to apologize so often and so ridiculously is another matter entirely. That dope doesn't apologize for his own flawed actions and decisions. No. He apologizes for things on behalf of all of us that do no t even warrant an apology.

Al Franken was not right. He was just a pontificating gasbag liberal whore. Still is.

Forum List

Back