🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Lindsey Graham On Witnesses at an Impeachment trial

Funny how Nadler and Pelosi changed their tune from then too, isn't it?

Yea they were wrong then and you and Graham are wrong now.

I guess you would rather just hide the facts and live the lie. Facts are kryptonite to a Trumper.

Facts are kryptonite to a Trumper.

I take it you are a Trumper by that statement?

Show me where I have lied? Pretty much you had no real reply and had to try and divert.

"Yea they were wrong then and you and Graham are wrong now."

You saw my reply.

Pubs and dems both have done a 180 in the last 20 years.

You have selective outrage.

SO you are trying to say that this statement is a lie?

In the end all the facts came out in the Clinton impeachment... even the stupid cum stained dress, I guess Bill Clinton should have just hid all the evidence like Trump. It's easy to claim you are not guilty when you have hidden all the evidence.

It's easy to claim you are not guilty when you have hidden all the evidence.

Clinton tried like hell to hide it.

Didn't even admit to lying under oath til the day he left office.

I know of some, and they are now on this board, that it took nearly 2 years to admit Clinton lied.

BTW, I stopped listening to Trump LONG before he won the election

I want to know the truth and the facts, and that is the reason why I want to hear from the witnesses and see all the hidden emails. If Trump has nothing to hide this should be easy. And if he did nothing wrong then let the evidence prove that, but don't hide the evidence and then try and claim you are not guilty? That makes you look even more guilty. Funny how Lindsey Graham has changed his tune...

So why hasn’t Schiff released Atkinson’s behind doors testimony?

Yea they were wrong then and you and Graham are wrong now.

I guess you would rather just hide the facts and live the lie. Facts are kryptonite to a Trumper.

Facts are kryptonite to a Trumper.

I take it you are a Trumper by that statement?
Show me where I have lied? Pretty much you had no real reply and had to try and divert.

You saw my reply.

Pubs and dems both have done a 180 in the last 20 years.

You have selective outrage.
SO you are trying to say that this statement is a lie?

In the end all the facts came out in the Clinton impeachment... even the stupid cum stained dress, I guess Bill Clinton should have just hid all the evidence like Trump. It's easy to claim you are not guilty when you have hidden all the evidence.

It's easy to claim you are not guilty when you have hidden all the evidence.

Clinton tried like hell to hide it.

Didn't even admit to lying under oath til the day he left office.

I know of some, and they are now on this board, that it took nearly 2 years to admit Clinton lied.

BTW, I stopped listening to Trump LONG before he won the election
Clinton tried to hide it because he was guilty. The same reason Trump is trying to hide the evidence. They are both guilty.

Clinton lied about consensual sex with an adult.
Trump is lying about matters of war and peace

Clinton lied under oath.

So far, Trump hasn't that I know of.

Makes a difference
And now you know why Trump REFUSES to testify under oath

And once again...Clinton lied about a consensual sex act with an adult.

A question a sitting President should never have been asked

I want to know the truth and the facts, and that is the reason why I want to hear from the witnesses and see all the hidden emails. If Trump has nothing to hide this should be easy. And if he did nothing wrong then let the evidence prove that, but don't hide the evidence and then try and claim you are not guilty? That makes you look even more guilty. Funny how Lindsey Graham has changed his tune...

Because it has no bearing on the case, but I would be all in favor of everything coming out, just release all the emails and let all the witnesses testify. We know Trump withheld the aid -because an email that Trump tried to hide said he did- and the evidence points to Trump withholding the aid for a quid pro quo.

Just release the evidence, if Trump is not guilty what does he have to hide.

Clinton lied under oath.

Makes a difference

He could have lied about the color of his socks, same result.

It wasn't WHAT he lied about, it was the fact he LIED.

Clinton lied under oath.

Makes a difference

He could have lied about the color of his socks, same result.

It wasn't WHAT he lied about, it was the fact he LIED.
So your response to Trump hiding the evidence and blocking the witnesses is that Clinton lied. You still have yet to produce a reason why the witnesses can't testify and why the emails remain hidden. And you can't explain why an innocent man would have to hide all the evidence. It's easy to block witnesses and evidence, then claim you are not guilty.

Because it has no bearing on the case, but I would be all in favor of everything coming out, just release all the emails and let all the witnesses testify. We know Trump withheld the aid -because an email that Trump tried to hide said he did- and the evidence points to Trump withholding the aid for a quid pro quo.

Riight, only one closed door testimony is being withheld from the public by Schiff, and it’s because it has “no bearing” on the case. It’s only the IG who alerted law makers about the whistleblower and altered documents and lied. He’s now under investigation himself.

But he has “no bearing” on the case. :spinner:

Riight, only one closed door testimony is being withheld from the public by Schiff, and it’s because it has “no bearing” on the case. It’s only the IG who alerted law makers about the whistleblower and altered documents and lied. He’s now under investigation himself.

Riiight, what you said has no factual basis what so ever.

Like I said I would be fine with having everything come out, the whistleblower complaint, all the emails that Trump has hidden, John Bolton, Mulvaney, the 3 amigos, Eisenberg and all the others testimony...

Trump is hiding the evidence because he is guilty. It's easy to claim you are not guilty when you have hidden all the incriminating evidence.

Yes Trump blocked the witnesses and emails, like the one just released that said the order to withhold the aid comes directly from the president. We need to hear from John Bolton, and we need to hear the facts.
McConnell has Trump's back. There will be no witnesses.

You have the transcript? You need more facts?

Lindsey...we know you're gay! Stop being afraid of being outed!!!

Hitting on him?

WTF, you didn't get enough "truth" and "Facts" from the inquiry...dumbass.

Yeah great response. Just hide the facts and block the witnesses then try to claim you are not guilty, who would be dumb enough to believe that... Oh wait you would be.... dumbass

Thinking must not be your strong suit.

Yeah great response. Just hide the facts and block the witnesses then try to claim you are not guilty, who would be dumb enough to believe that... Oh wait you would be.... dumbass

Thinking must not be your strong suit.

Evidently you didn't watch any of that dog and pony show you idiots called an inquiry.

Like I said I would be fine with having everything come out, the whistleblower complaint, all the emails that Trump has hidden, John Bolton, Mulvaney, the 3 amigos, Eisenberg and all the others testimony...

Trump is hiding the evidence because he is guilty. It's easy to claim you are not guilty when you have hidden all the incriminating evidence.

Uh-huh, it has “no factual basis” because you say so.

As for President Trump “hiding evidence”, then you are admitting the House provided no evidence of any crime, and Dems are relying on President Trump to provide evidence of his own guilt. Do you know how fucking insane you sound?

Uh-huh, it has “no factual basis” because you say so.

As for President Trump “hiding evidence”, then you are admitting the House provided no evidence of any crime, and Dems are relying on President Trump to provide evidence of his own guilt. Do you know how fucking insane you sound?

Provide real evidence that says it has "factual basis"

President Trump to provide evidence of his own guilt???
Huh? No president Trump is blocking the witnesses from testifying and hiding all the documents and emails that were subpoenaed. YOu see innocent people don't do that... only the guilty do that

Forum List

Back