🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Lindsey Graham On Witnesses at an Impeachment trial

Wait, why didn't the House call all relevant witnesses during their "investigation"? Oh, right, only the liars, cheats, and TDR sufferers responded to their summons.
The Senate rules that governed Clinton's impeachment are just fine. They were fair at the time so they should be more than adequate now.

Oh wait...didn't the White House forbid relevant witness' from testifying? Oh please say it ain't so.
Witnesses relevant to what? Some bs, fake investigation? Another witch hunt "investigation" with the "win at any cost" slogan? Screw due process, screw the laws, screw the Constitution, just as long as these deranged traitors can overturn a duly elected president. I still recall when Hillary asked President Trump if he would honor the outcome of the election, regardless of who won. Too bad her supporters are incapable of fulfilling the same promise. Of course, she asked that when she still believed that the election she had bought and paid for, the office she had been promised when she stepped back for Obama to take it, was hers.

The Republicans comp,aimed tharpt there was no first hand account. Yes or no?

Bolton, for one, would provide that. Yes or no?

So why NOT here him?

spell check on the blink?
lol...maybe :p

Wait, why didn't the House call all relevant witnesses during their "investigation"? Oh, right, only the liars, cheats, and TDR sufferers responded to their summons.
The Senate rules that governed Clinton's impeachment are just fine. They were fair at the time so they should be more than adequate now.

Oh wait...didn't the White House forbid relevant witness' from testifying? Oh please say it ain't so.
Witnesses relevant to what? Some bs, fake investigation? Another witch hunt "investigation" with the "win at any cost" slogan? Screw due process, screw the laws, screw the Constitution, just as long as these deranged traitors can overturn a duly elected president. I still recall when Hillary asked President Trump if he would honor the outcome of the election, regardless of who won. Too bad her supporters are incapable of fulfilling the same promise. Of course, she asked that when she still believed that the election she had bought and paid for, the office she had been promised when she stepped back for Obama to take it, was hers.

The Republicans complained that there was no first hand account. Yes or no?

Bolton, for one, would provide that. Yes or no?

So why NOT here him?
Why didn’t Nazi call him to testify?

I want to know the truth and the facts, and that is the reason why I want to hear from the witnesses and see all the hidden emails. If Trump has nothing to hide this should be easy. And if he did nothing wrong then let the evidence prove that, but don't hide the evidence and then try and claim you are not guilty? That makes you look even more guilty. Funny how Lindsey Graham has changed his tune...

Graham and Dershowitz aren't putting Country First, both of them are kssing trump's ass for want of an appointment to the Supreme Court.

I want to know the truth and the facts, and that is the reason why I want to hear from the witnesses and see all the hidden emails. If Trump has nothing to hide this should be easy. And if he did nothing wrong then let the evidence prove that, but don't hide the evidence and then try and claim you are not guilty? That makes you look even more guilty. Funny how Lindsey Graham has changed his tune...

Graham and Dershowitz aren't putting Country First, both of them are kssing trump's ass for want of an appointment to the Supreme Court.

Trump is going young for his next SC appointment so he/she will be there for decades.

Also. This isn’t about Hillary. Let’s let her go.
Why let her go? She should be investigated and if warranted, she should be called to task for her implied part in the whole "Russia gate" affair. Why should she be above the law?

We already have the call transcript. If you find abuse of power or some high crime in it that's your opinion but keep in mind the articles do not specify any crime at all in the call. The rest of this has just been political Kabuki Theater, including Pelosi sitting on the articles for over 3 weeks.

BTW, Trump maintains that his concerns regarding corruption caused him to delay the release of the aid to Ukraine. If Hunter and Joe Biden are called as witnesses will you be OK with that?

Trump is going young for his next SC appointment so he/she will be there for decades.

Did he tell you that? Did he tell Graham and Dershowitz that?

Did I say he told me that?

I sure wish Thomas would resign (he's 70) so Trump can soak up the "black" seat before the Dems can push in Obalama.

I just want one thing re: the impeachment: instant dismissal in the Senate. That's what the bill McConnell threatens to sign says they'll do if Pelosi doesn't send the charges over within a specified time limit. I hope she doesn't if that's the result. Seems fair to me.

He could have lied about the color of his socks, same result.

It wasn't WHAT he lied about, it was the fact he LIED.
Clinton lied about consensual sex with an adult.
Trump is lying about matters of war and peace

Clinton lied under oath.

So far, Trump hasn't that I know of.

Makes a difference
And now you know why Trump REFUSES to testify under oath

And once again...Clinton lied about a consensual sex act with an adult.

A question a sitting President should never have been asked

And once again...Clinton lied about a consensual sex act with an adult.

He could have lied about the color of his socks, same result.

It wasn't WHAT he lied about, it was the fact he LIED.

That is THE definition of the "perjury trap" Trumpers feared would ensnare Trump. The difference being HE was being asked about things that have substance.
Clinton was IN COURT because of allegations of sexual misconduct with underlings, LYING about having sex with an underling was in fact a major deal and was substantive to the particular case. Keep lying it suits you so well.
The blue dress simply meant that he was lying. The crux of his impeachment was that he not only obstructed justice for his female victims, he violated the civil rights of those he threatened if they told the truth about having sex with him on the now and forever notorious desk in the oval office.

Yup lying about sex was needed to prevent them from finding out he was quite capable of what he was accused of. He also got charged with intimidating witnesses and was convicted of same.

Yup lying about sex was needed to prevent them from finding out he was quite capable of what he was accused of. He also got charged with intimidating witnesses and was convicted of same.
His entire War Room participated in all that as well. Grapevine says two of them wrote the salacious part of the Steele 'dossier' who had it fall into his lap accidentally on a purpose, and Hillary's Fusion outfit Paid Steele, the Democrat Party paid Steele, and one of Obama's confederates in the FBI used the dossier to gain inside information on Trump while Obama was still in office beating himself up to inflict spygate into the presidential term so Trump would lose, and Hillary would prevent Obama from prosecution for crimes against the American people which he gave the go-ahead to. He handed over 6 Islands that belonged to the State of Alaska to the Russians and he gave the Russians 20% of America's Uranium. As soon as that was done, a check for 2 million dollars showed up in the Clinton Library Foundation from Russia for a likely quid pro quo (CLFoundation now closed, but was considered a tax-free charity originally), which came in handy in an election year rather than given to charity.

You know what I think? I think that Hillary Clinton has served 4 terms as President because Bill was too busy with his nonstop sexual activities, so many of Hillary's pet rock projects were instituted when not beating back the women Bill told them he would marry them if it weren't for being married to Hillary. One man committed suicide when Bill was arranging for his wife, Mrs. Wiley, to be hired to help in the office, and another "committed suicide" the same day Hillary threatened him in a screaming fit if he revealed one of her many crimes. At least, "suicide" is what the coroner's reports said. The Clintons left office filthy rich, but the government controllers forced Hillary to return the fine china and some other missing artifacts worth a fortune from the White House. Darn those television tapes run constantly at every angle on the White House--even on moving day!

And Obama was so busy sending his pals, who were American enemies and terrorists, planes full of American cash money. They had to remove the seats to get more $$$$ inside the gutted planes! And Iran got 3 of them loaded to the hilt. And It-takes-a village Hillary did pinch-hits for Obama constantly. IOW all he had to do was sign a few papers, smile, and travel all over the planet with dozens of his friends invited to come along and splurge their brains out on America's nickel. You can't make this shit up.

Last edited:
I want to know the truth and the facts, and that is the reason why I want to hear from the witnesses and see all the hidden emails. If Trump has nothing to hide this should be easy. And if he did nothing wrong then let the evidence prove that, but don't hide the evidence and then try and claim you are not guilty? That makes you look even more guilty. .
Don't the people in charge of the Senate get to decide the witness list?

I want to know the truth and the facts, and that is the reason why I want to hear from the witnesses and see all the hidden emails. If Trump has nothing to hide this should be easy. And if he did nothing wrong then let the evidence prove that, but don't hide the evidence and then try and claim you are not guilty? That makes you look even more guilty. .
Don't the people in charge of the Senate get to decide the witness list?
They're Republicans. They'll play by the rules. But you knew that, didn't you.

Did I say he told me that?

Of course not, it was an opinion based solely on your biases. Much like most of what you post, that is they lack substance, thought and are irrelevant.

Forum List

Back