Lindsey Graham: Trump Leading Because 40% Of GOP Voters Think Obama Is Kenyan Muslim

I used to joke that Barack Obama would put a copy of his original birth certificate in his Presidential library just as a big 'fuck you' to Birthers.

Well he provided a copy of the original birth certificate as a big 'fuck you' to Trump and Birthers still don't believe it.

Like yourself- Birthers will never believe anything- any document- unless it is a forged document by a convicted forgerer who claims it shows Obama was born in Kenya.

Sounds like birthers are like Liberals and facts. Liberals pretend they don't exist or dismiss them if they don't like the source.

I used to joke that Barack Obama would put a copy of his original birth certificate in his Presidential library just as a big 'fuck you' to Birthers.

Well he provided a copy of the original birth certificate as a big 'fuck you' to Trump and Birthers still don't believe it.

Like yourself- Birthers will never believe anything- any document- unless it is a forged document by a convicted forgerer who claims it shows Obama was born in Kenya.

It is a known fact that Hawaii is ran by democrats and democrats tend to collude with each other in a very unhealthy way. I wouldn't be surprised if the democrat in charge of birth certificates didn't fake it. Can you explain why no one else but the government of hawaii is allowed to look?
Oh jebus christo, TWO REPUBLICAN heads of the Hawaiian Department of Health/ Administrators said they saw his ORIGINAL Birth Certificate and with no doubts, he was born in Hawaii.

The doctor who signed it, died a few years ago in a "plane crash" coincidence ??????

Or....you don't know what the fuck you're talking about. Name the 'doctor'. And then we can all start giggling.

You that ignorant on news?

Go back to listening to rap maggot,I won't educate you on common knowledge.

Laughing....so when I ask you to name the doctor, you give me an excuse why you can't.

I'm looking at his obituary right now. I'll give you a few teaser facts, just to make the punchline of your ignorance all the more funny. He was born in Portland Oregon. His wife's name was Ivalee. He had 2 sons and 4 daughters. His funeral was held at Central Union Church Atherton Chapel on Wednesday.

Now, tell us his name.

Or.....you can just give us more excuses for why you don't know what the fuck you're talking about.

Sounds like birthers are like Liberals and facts. Liberals pretend they don't exist or dismiss them if they don't like the source.

A convicted forger presenting a 'document' that no government acknowledges nor backs in anyway. That the forger claims to have 'found'. Vs. the State of Hawaii issuing a legal birth certificate, certified by the Registrar of Hawaii and the affirmed by the Director of Health of the State of Hawaii that stands as prima facie evidence in any court of law.

And your ilk back the convicted forger.

Sigh......you can't fix stupid.

It is a known fact that Hawaii is ran by democrats and democrats tend to collude with each other in a very unhealthy way. I wouldn't be surprised if the democrat in charge of birth certificates didn't fake it. Can you explain why no one else but the government of hawaii is allowed to look?
Oh jebus christo, TWO REPUBLICAN heads of the Hawaiian Department of Health/ Administrators said they saw his ORIGINAL Birth Certificate and with no doubts, he was born in Hawaii.

The doctor who signed it, died a few years ago in a "plane crash" coincidence ??????

Or....you don't know what the fuck you're talking about. Name the 'doctor'. And then we can all start giggling.

Laughing....so when I ask you to name the doctor, you give me an excuse why you can't.

I'm looking at his obituary right now. I'll give you a few teaser facts, just to make the punchline of your ignorance all the more funny. He was born in Portland Oregon. His wife's name was Ivalee. He had 2 sons and 4 daughters. His funeral was held at Central Union Church Atherton Chapel on Wednesday.

Now, tell us his name.

Or.....you can just give us more excuses for why you don't know what the fuck you're talking about.

So you finally decided to look it up?

Good for you now you know how to use Google moron. You owe me $100 bucks I accept pay pal

Now, tell us his name.

Good for you now you know how to use Google moron. You owe me $100 bucks I accept pay pal

Laughing....he died in 2003. AT HOME. This according to his own obituary. I'm looking right at it.

Now, dipshit....tell me his name. You claim he died in a plane crash a 'few years later'. But can't back up any portion of your story. And can't even tell us the name of the man you're talking about.

This is what I love about birthers. They're big on accusations. But slink away with their tail between their legs when ask them the simplest questions about their bullshit stories.

Keep running, boy.

Last edited:

A convicted forger presenting a 'document' that no government acknowledges nor backs in anyway. That the forger claims to have 'found'. Vs. the State of Hawaii issuing a legal birth certificate, certified by the Registrar of Hawaii and the affirmed by the Director of Health of the State of Hawaii that stands as prima facie evidence in any court of law.

I never said I was a birther. I said Liberals are like birthers.

I never said I was a birther. I said Liberals are like birthers.

I never said you were. I said your ilk backs the convicted forger.

And birthers ignore State issued documents accepted as prima facie evidence in any court law. Liberals cite them. You may not be able to comprehend the difference. But a rational person could.

Now, tell us his name.

Dipshit? Oh ♫ Dip-shit? ♪.

What's the doctor's name? You know, the one that died in a plane crash only a few years after 'signing it'? Odd, I ask you merely name the person you're talking about.....and you slink away with your tail between your legs.

Coincidence?

Lindsey Graham: Trump Leading Because 40% Of GOP Voters Think Obama Is Kenyan Muslim
Buzzfeed ^

Posted on 12/11/2015, 9:02:31 AM by springwater13

South Carolina Sen. Lindsey Graham said his presidential opponent Donald Trump is leading in the polls because nearly half of Republican primary voters hate Obama and think he is a Kenyan-born Muslim.

“Well there’s about 40% of the Republican primary voter who believes that Obama was born in Kenya and is a Muslim,” Graham said on Boston Herald Radio on Friday. “There’s just a dislike for President Obama that is visceral. It’s almost irrational.”

“I could promise you this, he’s not gonna win 270 electoral votes,” Graham said, citing Trump’s inability to grow the vote with the Hispanic community.

“I can promise you that Hillary Clinton will clean his clock,” he added.

(Excerpt) Read more at buzzfeed.com ...

one of obama's legacies will be the maelstrom of document and eligibility theory.

to this day we haven't seen if there is an original, which will be conveniently destroyed or stolen before his library opens. too bad.
I think 90% of Republicans think Lindsey Graham a maniac:thup:

Typical Birthers- parroting something half read and half remembered from WND or Stormfront.

The doctor who signed his birth certificate died of complications of being old years ago- like the doctor who signed my birth certificate.

Wait- I think you are confusing Liberals for yourself.

See- as a liberal- I rely upon facts- while you have just relied upon innuendo.

and Obama's grandmother died a few days after he "visited" her, coincidence??

then post the entire quote. there is no context issue, she said it multiple times, so did obama

Then it will be remarkably easy for you to quote her, with some verification of the actual quote.

already did it "....the Benghazi attack was caused by a video...." Ok?

Show us Hillary saying this. Link to where you're drawing the quote from.

If it happened over and over.....it should be easy. Yet you've never managed to do it.

Hillary said it, Obama said it, and Rice said it. They all lied and knew they were lying at the time.

Then why can't you show us Hillary saying this? Every time I ask you to SHOW us, with a link.....you give us an excuse why you can't.

Odd that. Its almost like you're trying to keep something from us. The only question now is what will your next excuse be.
hillary was remarkably inconspicuous, until the hearing, and what difference does it make.

however, she was there & blamed that video when America received the bodies of our fallen Heroes, made false promises to the families, some true as with sending the maker of innocence of muslims.

she is culpable/complicit within the parameters of the cover up conspiracy, this will be transparently promulgated, by myself, and other conservative political operatives, in the coming election year.

What 'conspiracy cover up'? Again, quote her. If she's culpable, it should be remarkably easy for you to do so. But like Redfish and his desperate backpedalling.....you can't actually quote her. You'll quote yourself. But not Hillary.

Why?
I gave you a cite where all the Hillary quotes can be found.

He visited her *because* she was dying.

Sen. Barack Obama will cancel his presidential campaign stops and return here Thursday and Friday to visit his maternal grandmother who raised him, the woman he calls "Toot," whose health has suddenly deteriorated.

Madelyn Dunham, 85, recently had to be hospitalized after a fall, and "things have taken a serious turn," said Obama supporter Rep. Neil Abercrombie, D-Hawaii. "It's an accumulation of several difficulties. She's faced a lot of challenges.

Obama leaving campaign trail to visit ill grandmother

But hey, why bother with actually informing yourself when you can insinuate yet another batshit conspiracy that you can't possibly back up with evidence.

I mean, an ill 86 year old dying.......inconceivable!

Last edited:
Then it will be remarkably easy for you to quote her, with some verification of the actual quote.

If it happened over and over.....it should be easy. Yet you've never managed to do it.

Hillary said it, Obama said it, and Rice said it. They all lied and knew they were lying at the time.

Then why can't you show us Hillary saying this? Every time I ask you to SHOW us, with a link.....you give us an excuse why you can't.

Odd that. Its almost like you're trying to keep something from us. The only question now is what will your next excuse be.
hillary was remarkably inconspicuous, until the hearing, and what difference does it make.

however, she was there & blamed that video when America received the bodies of our fallen Heroes, made false promises to the families, some true as with sending the maker of innocence of muslims.

she is culpable/complicit within the parameters of the cover up conspiracy, this will be transparently promulgated, by myself, and other conservative political operatives, in the coming election year.

What 'conspiracy cover up'? Again, quote her. If she's culpable, it should be remarkably easy for you to do so. But like Redfish and his desperate backpedalling.....you can't actually quote her. You'll quote yourself. But not Hillary.

Why?
I gave you a cite where all the Hillary quotes can be found.

Nope. That was a Breitbart blog post about a Benghazi report. This quote "the Benghazi attack was caused by a video" wasn't in the link you offered. Which, of course, you knew when you offered it.

Its been what? 10 posts on the topic? And still you can't actually quote Hillary and back that quote with anything.

Try again.

Typical Birthers- parroting something half read and half remembered from WND or Stormfront.

The doctor who signed his birth certificate died of complications of being old years ago- like the doctor who signed my birth certificate.

That may be why neither Bear nor his idiot ilk could name the 'doctor that signed it' that 'died in a plane crash a few years later'.

That may be why neither Bear nor his idiot ilk could name the 'doctor that signed it' that 'died in a plane crash a few years later'.

Just another example of how easily Birthers have been able to be duped by con-men and WND

Hmmm like it was a coincidence my grandmother died a few days after I visited her- being old and very ill and dying.....

Birthers are such gullible idiots.

He visited her *because* she was dying.

Sen. Barack Obama will cancel his presidential campaign stops and return here Thursday and Friday to visit his maternal grandmother who raised him, the woman he calls "Toot," whose health has suddenly deteriorated.

Madelyn Dunham, 85, recently had to be hospitalized after a fall, and "things have taken a serious turn," said Obama supporter Rep. Neil Abercrombie, D-Hawaii. "It's an accumulation of several difficulties. She's faced a lot of challenges.

Obama leaving campaign trail to visit ill grandmother

But hey, why bother with actually informing yourself when you can insinuate yet another batshit conspiracy that you can't possibly back up with evidence.

I mean, an ill 86 year old dying.......inconceivable!

She is also the person who told an interviewer that Barry was born in Kenya. Coincidence, you decide.

I like how you put the 'the' in lower case. Why? Because you're plucking those 8 words out of the middle of a sentence. Now offer us the full sentence. And tell us how the omitted portions matter.

then post the entire quote. there is no context issue, she said it multiple times, so did obama

http://www.breitbart.com/national-security/2014/03/17/on-benghazi-hillary-clinton-lied-and-four-americans-died/

its a long article summarizing the Benghazi hearings and the video claims made by HRC, If you take the time to read it, you might learn something
breitbart? SERIOUSLY Redfish :rofl:

Forum List

Back