🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Lions, tigers and babies....oh my? Which do you value more? State your political leanings please.

Which means more to you?

• 1) the death of Cecil the lion

• 2) the death of the babies at planned parenthood

Results are only viewable after voting.
Hmm. There are too many unwanted babies in the world. We need to remove some gonads. Men might want their gonads, but, alas, they gotta go.

That is what guys like this dude want for women. Our bodies. Our choice. But he wants that choice taken away. So...I want to take his gonads. Sound fair?

I don't want your body, your contraception, or anything of yours. When you create another life though, a life that has no choice, then that's a different matter.

Women who don't want babies should just get their tubes tied. It's cheaper, safer and they can have all the unprotected sex they want.

Yeah. Right. Lets have all girl children age 13 and up be forced to have their tubes tied in case they are attacked and raped and refuse to carry what was planted. To double check that for extra protection, lets have all boys 13 and over have their nuts removed.

The majority of abortions are not rape related.
Doesn't matter. Her body, her decision. BUT..that does not include late term abortion. That, I am against. If you don't want it, get rid of it when you first find out you are preggers. Period.

well unfortunately for you (or others) they are NOT lies.. but one day, you'll know the Truth.
Hopefully before you die.......
Here's your latest lie:

"Animals do not have immortal souls (Eccl 3:21)"

The bible and particularly that verse says nothing of the sort.
I'm guessing she was led astray there... Her text was probably a cut and paste from some web site.

I do use cut and paste from time to time... would it be more credible if it was from me directly? :)
Just cite where you get stuff from. It looked like you were citing from the bible because what you posted had bible citations, but the person you cut and paste from made stuff up about what the bible states. Or you did... you pick.

I cited the interpretation below on Eccl 3:21.....
Look - don't care (personally) if God allows our pets to be with us in heaven or not.
BUT! there is nothing in the Bible that addresses animals as even CLOSE to the same status as humans.
Our priorities should be (1) GOD and (2) OTHER PEOPLE.
Animals aren't even in the equation! If you put that HIGH of an importance on pets/animals, your priorities are messed up...

:D Apparently you aren't aware, but . . .

107711_front.jpg

But maybe for you it is . . .

All-Dogs-Go-To-Heaven-atheism-20575013-900-750.jpg

Doesn't matter. Her body, her decision. BUT..that does not include late term abortion. That, I am against. If you don't want it, get rid of it when you first find out you are preggers. Period.

Yeah it does matter. 46.1% of abortions are obtained by women who have had 1 or 2 previous live births. 13.9% are obtained by women who have had 3 or more.

If you know you don't want babies. How about you be a little responsible and tie your tubes? It ain't rocket science.

Yeah it does matter. 46.1% of abortions are obtained by women who have had 1 or 2 previous live births. 13.9% are obtained by women who have had 3 or more.

If you know you don't want babies. How about you be a little responsible and tie your tubes? It ain't rocket science.
This does not pertain to me. I didn't want the baby planted in me by force so I had it removed. This was before the After Pill, mind you.

This does not pertain to me. I didn't want the baby planted in me by force so I had it removed. This was before the After Pill, mind you.

I am not talking about your situation... Whatever that may be. I am talking about the majority of women that seek abortions that have had one or more pregnancies and still can't seem to figure out sex = babies.

Hmm. There are too many unwanted babies in the world. We need to remove some gonads. Men might want their gonads, but, alas, they gotta go.

That is what guys like this dude want for women. Our bodies. Our choice. But he wants that choice taken away. So...I want to take his gonads. Sound fair?

I don't want your body, your contraception, or anything of yours. When you create another life though, a life that has no choice, then that's a different matter.
Not when a woman didn't ask for that life to be "created" and it was forced upon her.
My body. My choice. Womans body. Womans choice. Don't like it? Tough. Hand over yer balls.

You guys are all against the death penalty...except when it is a helpless baby who has committed no crime.........then it's fine..........

Yer preaching to Bonzi about Catholics. Catholics to Bonzi=BAD.

The word "preaching" gets such negative responses.

All I was doing was offering my opinion to RKBrown.

I am unfluttered by those Christians who find Catholicism so wrong. Jesus said "father forgive them, they know not what they do."

I think there are Catholic's who are Christian.
Just because I think much of their doctrine and their ritualism is unbiblical doesn't mean I hate Catholics.
That's like saying because I don't approve of the Gay lifestyle I hate Gay's.

Very ignorant remark Gracie

i am more concerned with an endangered species...humans arent endangered....and abortions are legal and when they were not women still had them....women have aborted since they figured out how

First of all, the title of the thread is misleading. Republicans don't care about babies. They care about a fetus. We know that. They know it. It's perfectly clear from their policies.

No Planned Parenthood wasn t caught on video selling dead baby parts

Planned Parenthood Action Facebook

Keep telling yourself this.....you haven't known the truth, reality, the difference between right and wrong.....or good and evil...so why start now....
Evil is trying to tear down an organization that give cancer screenings for women, pre natal care, helps with fertility and gives many other health services that women might not get. Evil is following a lie where no charges have been file. PP hasn't done what Republicans say it has, otherwise, it would have broken federal law.
This reminds me of Whitewater. Republicans spent so much money and time, the GOP base just assumes the Clintons were found guilty of something.

Most cons don't care about women or babies. What they care about is punishing women for having sex (especially single women) and those who do not follow their "religious beliefs," and their tax payer dollars going to provide low income and poor women with "free stuff." They are the MOST greedy and selfish sons of bitches ever.

Why don't you cons try to be honest for once and admit your concern is not with the fertilized egg or even the partially formed fetus?

Most cons don't care about women or babies. What they care about is punishing women for having sex (especially single women) and those who do not follow their "religious beliefs," and their tax payer dollars going to provide low income and poor women with "free stuff." They are the MOST greedy and selfish sons of bitches ever.
Well you do have a good point.

One cannot convince someone that abortion is very wrong and sinful if they do not have any care or concern about God.

So just to correct you --- this is not about punishing women for having sex, it is about the evils of abortion. Because we believe that God is real and His Word is for our benefit. Wanton sex has negative consequences for many obvious moral reasons. The fact we disagree does not change that.

Evil is trying to tear down an organization that give cancer screenings for women, pre natal care, helps with fertility and gives many other health services that women might not get. Evil is following a lie where no charges have been file. PP hasn't done what Republicans say it has, otherwise, it would have broken federal law.
This reminds me of Whitewater. Republicans spent so much money and time, the GOP base just assumes the Clintons were found guilty of something.
Evil is whitewashing evil.

One cannot convince someone that abortion is very wrong and sinful if they do not have any care or concern about God.

So just to correct you --- this is not about punishing women for having sex, it is about the evils of abortion. Because we believe that God is real and His Word is for our benefit. Wanton sex has negative consequences for many obvious moral reasons. The fact we disagree does not change that.

So we can assume that you were a virgin when you married? Maybe you are still a virgin? :D

Yer preaching to Bonzi about Catholics. Catholics to Bonzi=BAD.

The word "preaching" gets such negative responses.

All I was doing was offering my opinion to RKBrown.

I am unfluttered by those Christians who find Catholicism so wrong. Jesus said "father forgive them, they know not what they do."

I think there are Catholic's who are Christian.
Just because I think much of their doctrine and their ritualism is unbiblical doesn't mean I hate Catholics.
That's like saying because I don't approve of the Gay lifestyle I hate Gay's.

Very ignorant remark Gracie
So let's recap.

You rewrote bible excerpts to replace them with your own writing that was the opposite of the original text, but quoted it as if it were the original text. This to try to win an argument about what the bible actually says vs. what you claim it says. FYI: citing your opinion as biblical text, esp. when your opinion of the cited text is the OPPOSITE of what you say it says... yeah that's gonna raise people's ire. You literally wrote and claimed your version of a bible. But you failed to cite the fact that the bible you were quoting was written by Bonzi.

Then when you get called out for it and Gracie puts you on "ignore" you go out of your way to respond to her claiming that her remark was "ignorant." This knowing that she has placed you on ignore. FYI when you are placed on ignore that means people can't see your posts.

So, if you had premarital sex even ONCE, then you are a hypocrite.

Forum List

Back