List EXACTLY what the U.S. gains in pulling out of Iran deal.

Now the ball is firmly in Trumps court

You break it .....you fix it

Clock is ticking Donnie, when do we see a better deal?

Here's another thought. Each of the nations that negotiated the deal did so independently - that means even though the US might impose it's sanctions, other nations might (and likely will) decline to. That means even more reduction in leverage.
I've read that one sanction Trump can "reimpose" is a sanction on other countries that allow their entities to do biz with Iran. I can't see that happening.

But yeah, the net result of Trump's actions will be a decrease in leadership the US can exert worldwide. But at this point it's possible that the less influence we have in Asia and the ME, maybe they are better off.
Those countries still have a treaty with Iran
Yes, and apparently Trump can unilaterally sanction them for that. I don't see it happening. The guy backs down from trade wars.

You asked what will keep Iran from actually developing a device now. I don't see why they'd want one more now than yesterday. Unless Israel and the US intend to strike them while the Saudis cheer on from the sidelines.

Iran's econ is still stuck. They have the population boom and no jobs. That's not a good thing.

The plan as it exists allowed iran to further their ballistic missile development, didn't prevent them from engaging in State sponsored terrorism, and gave them permission to build a nuke in 10 years. What exactly do you think iran is going to do when they have that missile and nuke? .

Trump just did the same thing Bush did with North Korea. Breaking the deal, taking off all the shackles, allowing them to build a nuke NOW.
Exactly

Inspections are now off. Iran can start their nuke program tomorrow

What is to stop them?
They have been doing so the entire time. Wank wank wank!

The plan as it exists allowed iran to further their ballistic missile development, didn't prevent them from engaging in State sponsored terrorism, and gave them permission to build a nuke in 10 years. What exactly do you think iran is going to do when they have that missile and nuke? .

Trump just did the same thing Bush did with North Korea. Breaking the deal, taking off all the shackles, allowing them to build a nuke NOW.
Exactly

What is to stop them?
Post 302

There is absolutely NO gains to be had for our country, if the buffoon-in-chief unilaterally pulls the U.S. out of the Iran deal........with 2 "notable" exception,of course.

First, Trump's jealousy and his cult followers hatred of Obama gains some solace....and

Second, we are (once again) acting like the "tail" wagging, to the "dog" that is Israel's current junta.

What do we lose?

Inspections. Limits on what they do.

Inspections that have to give at least 24 days prior notice are a joke Coyote.

But better than nothing - such as is with NK. And the 24 days is only on some sites, not all or even most.

NOT better than nothing. obama gave them enough cash to keep their country going for at least another four years. Instead of allowing them to collapse, he made it possible for them to foment more terror throughout the region.

What exactly did the U.S. gain from entering into the Iran deal? We spent about a billion in hard earned taxpayer dollars in an extortion scheme and financed terrorist organizations with boxcar loads of cash and euros.

Yet ANOTHER idiot who "thinks" Iran got U.S. taxpayers' money. No wonder Trump famously stated that he LOVES the poorly educated.

The above idiot is ample proof of why the buffoon, Trump, got elected.
Loser wants Iran to have nukes.

So by withdrawing from the deal will stop them from not completing their nuclear program???

Currently Iran nuclear programs is on hold because of Obama deal. Excellent job Obama.

Do you mind answering Nat question? It’s simple and easy question. Why is it so difficult?
Iran is not developing nukes in the inspected facilities
Happy now?

You didn’t answer the question dude.

Making uranium is not like building a tank or a rockets. It’s very complex and complicated operations that you cannot hide it no matter how clever you are.
Yet the United States hid it for years.

There is absolutely NO gains to be had for our country, if the buffoon-in-chief unilaterally pulls the U.S. out of the Iran deal........with 2 "notable" exception,of course.

First, Trump's jealousy and his cult followers hatred of Obama gains some solace....and

Second, we are (once again) acting like the "tail" wagging, to the "dog" that is Israel's current junta.
So Iran got all their money and now can still build a bomb now? How stupid is that?

Israel just wants us to go into Iran for them

What is to stop them?

The same thing happened in North Korea. They were secretly making enough nuclear material to fill a thimble. As soon as the shackles came off, they started making nuclear material faster than we did in WW II.

What exactly did the U.S. gain from entering into the Iran deal? We spent about a billion in hard earned taxpayer dollars in an extortion scheme and financed terrorist organizations with boxcar loads of cash and euros.

Yet ANOTHER idiot who "thinks" Iran got U.S. taxpayers' money. No wonder Trump famously stated that he LOVES the poorly educated.

The above idiot is ample proof of why the buffoon, Trump, got elected.
Loser wants Iran to have nukes.

So by withdrawing from the deal will stop them from not completing their nuclear program???

Currently Iran nuclear programs is on hold because of Obama deal. Excellent job Obama.

Do you mind answering Nat question? It’s simple and easy question. Why is it so difficult?
What is there to answer? You have no idea what Obama did as we have no idea what Trump will do. It's just another day of you America haters putting terrorists first.

Let's do it to please you fuck heads

Bad grammar notwithstanding, if you’re arguments consist of calling those who disagree with you ‘fuck heads’ then you don’t have an argument.

How do you hide the trace radiation from enriched uranium, that has a half-life of an eon.

You don't hide it. You bury it under tens of thousands of other, benign isotopes. Hell, most concrete is radioactive, all they have to do is make their buildings out of concrete that is "hot" enough and you could never find anything.

Exactly

What is to stop them?
Post 302

Is nonsensical, and is indicative of a total lack of scientific understanding. A common problem with progressives.

How do you hide the trace radiation from enriched uranium, that has a half-life of an eon.

You don't hide it. You bury it under tens of thousands of other, benign isotopes. Hell, most concrete is radioactive, all they have to do is make their buildings out of concrete that is "hot" enough and you could never find anything.
The guy I help do transmissions for used to be in the scrap business. He was showing me some stuff he used to haul it with and I saw a Geiger counter. I asked him what he used that for and he said most of the oil field equipment that had been sitting in the dirt for a while would become radioactive and you better NOT be caught hauling that!

More Hannity BS.
fpo547w04smz.gif

The guy I help do transmissions for used to be in the scrap business. He was showing me some stuff he used to haul it with and I saw a Geiger counter. I asked him what he used that for and he said most of the oil field equipment that had been sitting in the dirt for a while would become radioactive and you better NOT be caught hauling that!

Radioactivity is everywhere. By giving the iranians 24 days to clean up after themselves they can flood the area with all sorts of benign isotopes which makes any search a joke.

Radioactivity is everywhere. By giving the iranians 24 days to clean up after themselves they can flood the area with all sorts of benign isotopes which makes any search a joke.

I take it you know nothing about neutron activation analysis. It lets you tell exactly which radioactive elements are present. And as I said, you can't hide those from uranium because their half life is measured in millions of years.

Forum List

Back