List of celebrities who say they'll leave the U.S. if Trump is elected

DigitalDrifter

Diamond Member
Feb 22, 2013
Oregon
This should motivate voters who are on the fence to support Trump. :banana:

Donald Trump has already won a number of states and is leading in plenty of others, including the Florida polls, as Super Tuesday 2016 approaches. Lots of prospective voters are speaking out against him and don’t feel he has any place even running for office. Many of those voices belong to celebrities, and here is a list of those who have publicly said they will leave the United States if Trump is elected president.

Rev. Al Sharpton is the latest to reveal that he is willing to leave the United States if Trump is elected president. Right now, he is giving his support to virtually anyone but Trump, yet he has been very complimentary of Marco Rubio in hopes he wins the Republican nomination, according to The Washington Examiner.

“If Donald Trump is the nominee, I’m open to support anyone [else], while I’m also reserving my ticket to get out of here if he wins, only because he’d probably have me deported anyway.”

According to the NY Daily News, Raven Symone is making a lot more waves than she normally does on The View, and it is for her views on the next election. Symone is planning on moving to Canada if any Republican at all, including Trump, wins the presidency.

“I already have my ticket. I literally bought my ticket, I swear.”

Jon Stewart, former host of the Daily Show, was one of the the first celebrities to throw his name out there. He had been asked if he’d considered returning to his old desk if Trump were to become president, but he shot that down in an instant and said that wasn’t happening.

Read more at List Of Celebrities Who Will Leave The U.S. If Donald Trump Becomes President – Jon Stewart, Whoopi Goldberg, Al Sharpton, More

List Of Celebrities Who Will Leave The U.S. If Donald Trump Becomes President – Jon Stewart, Whoopi Goldberg, Al Sharpton, More

would almost be worth Trump winning just to see the full blown hypocrisy and excuses.

But, only almost

Hell, Raven Symone is going to leave the country even if the GOP nominates a candidate. :lol:

I just wonder will Ted Cruz go back to his own Country if Trump win the nomination and election?

As for the words from those that blow a lot of hot air, well my bet is they will be here if he does because there are not too many places in the world where those idiots could live...

It is true I do not want a RINO like Trump to win the Presidential Election but I will be damn I will leave this country if he does...

Donald Trump has already won a number of states and is leading in plenty of others, including the Florida polls, as Super Tuesday 2016 approaches. Lots of prospective voters are speaking out against him and don’t feel he has any place even running for office. Many of those voices belong to celebrities, and here is a list of those who have publicly said they will leave the United States if Trump is elected president.

Rev. Al Sharpton is the latest to reveal that he is willing to leave the United States if Trump is elected president. Right now, he is giving his support to virtually anyone but Trump, yet he has been very complimentary of Marco Rubio in hopes he wins the Republican nomination, according to The Washington Examiner.

“If Donald Trump is the nominee, I’m open to support anyone [else], while I’m also reserving my ticket to get out of here if he wins, only because he’d probably have me deported anyway.”

According to the NY Daily News, Raven Symone is making a lot more waves than she normally does on The View, and it is for her views on the next election. Symone is planning on moving to Canada if any Republican at all, including Trump, wins the presidency.

Jon Stewart, former host of the Daily Show, was one of the the first celebrities to throw his name out there. He had been asked if he’d considered returning to his old desk if Trump were to become president, but he shot that down in an instant and said that wasn’t happening.

Read more at List Of Celebrities Who Will Leave The U.S. If Donald Trump Becomes President – Jon Stewart, Whoopi Goldberg, Al Sharpton, More

List Of Celebrities Who Will Leave The U.S. If Donald Trump Becomes President – Jon Stewart, Whoopi Goldberg, Al Sharpton, More

What we need is a list of celebrities said they would leave the country of a Republican won the Presidency, in years when a Republican did end up being elected President. How many of them actually did leave? How many will leave this time, if Trump ends up being elected?

What we need is a list of celebrities said they would leave the country of a Republican won the Presidency, in years when a Republican did end up being elected President. How many of them actually did leave? How many will leave this time, if Trump ends up being elected?
The same as left the last time.

They know they won't have the courage to say what they can say here!

Man! That list is like a dream come true if those fucking scumbuckets would actually make good on that threat. That's something to pray about!

look at the bright side
when Raven, Rosie and Whoopie all leave the country, the weight loss alone is going to make the threat of flooding from global warming a thing of the past. I expect the country should raise up at least a good 6 inches.
Puts the threat of floods off for at least another 10,000 years.

Im not leaving regardless of who wins.
Just want to throw that out there for the masses that I know were concerned.

That alone would be reason to hope trump wins... Lol
When you have spineless butt weasels like Jon Stewart saying they'll leave to wherever, Do let to door hit you in ass...

Forum List

Back