List of who voted incorrectly on gun bill

Rct_Tsoul

Sep 27, 2012
I have been looking to see who voted witch way on the gun bill that failed, please point me in the right direction or post them here.

Whitch way is the correct way? For or against? And why care because a gun control bill with background checks do not prevent anyone from getting a gun and using it. A gun bill has to stop the manufacturing of amo for the guns and make them useless. Any way most gun violence is done by law abiding citizens.
Woman convicted of threatening teens with gun
33-year-old Susan Sin Desantiago, of Chesterfield, Virginia, claimed she was acting in self-defense when she pulled a 9mm handgun from her car, waved it at a group of teens standing in the road, and held the gun to the head of a 16-year-old girl. But a judge rejected her plea and agreed with the prosecutor who argued, "You don't get to claim self-defense when you're the aggressor."
Desantiago, a law abiding citizen with no criminal record, was found guilty of brandishing a weapon and assault. She was sentenced to 12 months with 10 months suspended on the brandishing charge and to 12 months with all but two weeks suspended on the assault count.
A Law Abiding Citizen?

"Incorrectly"? That's a pretty pompous statement from some radical leftie LOL.

Information in link below.

http://www.esquire.com/blogs/politics/gun-control-amendment-votes-041713

"Eric manufactured three more pipe bombs: the Charlie batch. Then he halted production until December. What he needed was guns. And that was becoming a problem.

Eric had been looking into the Brady Bill. Congress had passed the law restricting the purchase of most popular semiautomatic machine guns in 1993. A federal system of instant background checks would soon go into effect. Eric was going to have a hard time getting around that.

"Fuck you Brady!" Eric wrote in his journal. All he wanted was a couple of guns - "and thanks to your fucking bill I will probably not get any!" He wanted them only for personal protection, he joked: "Its not like I'm some psycho who would go on a shooting spree. fuckers."

Eric frequently made his research do double duty for both schoolwork and his master plan. He wrote up a short research assignment on the Brady Bill that week. It was a good idea in theory, he said, aside from the loopholes. The biggest problem was that checks applied only to licensed dealers, not private dealers. So two-thirds of the licensed dealers had just gone private. "The FBI just shot themselves in the foot," he concluded."[/b]

Eric was rational about his firepower. "As of this date I have enough explosives to kill about 100 people," he wrote. With axes, bayonets, and assorted blades, he could maybe take out ten more. That was as far as hand to-hand combat would get him. A hundred and ten people. "that just isn't enough!"

"Guns!" the entry concluded. "I need guns! Give me some fucking firearms! "
from p.280 'Columbine' by Dave Cullen [bold added]

Thread on Guns: http://www.usmessageboard.com/current-events/267838-fuck-you-guns-post6599617.html

Crazy Ted Cruz: http://www.nytimes.com/2013/03/16/opinion/collins-the-dread-that-is-ted.html

http://www.usmessageboard.com/clean...tion-no-more-dead-children-4.html#post6867741

"Keeping a gun in the home carries a murder risk 2.7 times greater than not keeping one, according to a study by Arthur Kellermann. The National Rifle Association has fiercely attacked this study, but it remains valid despite its criticisms. The study found that people are 21 times more likely to be killed by someone they know than a stranger breaking into the house. Half of the murders were over arguments or romantic triangles. The study also found that the increased murder rate in gun-owning households was entirely due to an increase in gun homicides only, not any other murder method. It further found that gun-owning households saw an increased murder risk by family or intimate acquaintances, not by strangers or non-intimate acquaintances. The most straightforward explanation is that the presence of a gun increases the possibility that a normal family fight or drinking binge will become deadly. No other explanation fits the above facts." A gun in the home increases personal safety

All the more reason to make sure they are locked up, no one allows poisons around children why are guns an exception?

Hitler Lie: The Hitler gun control lie - Salon.com

nra-janet-change_n.jpg

Amendment I
Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances.
Amendment II
A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.
Amendment III
No Soldier shall, in time of peace be quartered in any house, without the consent of the Owner, nor in time of war, but in a manner to be prescribed by law.
Amendment IV
The right of the people to be secure in their persons, houses, papers, and effects, against unreasonable searches and seizures, shall not be violated, and no Warrants shall issue, but upon probable cause, supported by Oath or affirmation, and particularly describing the place to be searched, and the persons or things to be seized.
Amendment V
No person shall be held to answer for a capital, or otherwise infamous crime, unless on a presentment or indictment of a Grand Jury, except in cases arising in the land or naval forces, or in the Militia, when in actual service in time of War or public danger; nor shall any person be subject for the same offence to be twice put in jeopardy of life or limb; nor shall be compelled in any criminal case to be a witness against himself, nor be deprived of life, liberty, or property, without due process of law; nor shall private property be taken for public use, without just compensation.

Amendment I
Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances.
Amendment II
A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.
Amendment III
No Soldier shall, in time of peace be quartered in any house, without the consent of the Owner, nor in time of war, but in a manner to be prescribed by law.
Amendment IV
The right of the people to be secure in their persons, houses, papers, and effects, against unreasonable searches and seizures, shall not be violated, and no Warrants shall issue, but upon probable cause, supported by Oath or affirmation, and particularly describing the place to be searched, and the persons or things to be seized.
Amendment V
No person shall be held to answer for a capital, or otherwise infamous crime, unless on a presentment or indictment of a Grand Jury, except in cases arising in the land or naval forces, or in the Militia, when in actual service in time of War or public danger; nor shall any person be subject for the same offence to be twice put in jeopardy of life or limb; nor shall be compelled in any criminal case to be a witness against himself, nor be deprived of life, liberty, or property, without due process of law; nor shall private property be taken for public use, without just compensation.

The Constitution exists only in the context of its case law.

List who thinks incorrectly that my guns and my rights are the problem.
midcan5
Rct_Tsoul

Here, let me point you in the right direction.
New Interactive Map Shows the Number of Times Guns Have Saved Americans | TheBlaze.com

Note to criminals:
I have a six shooter on my headboard. If you break into my home, I'm not going to just shoot you. I'm going to shoot you six times. :eek:

Consider firearms training.

It’s all about shot placement.

The other 5 shots would be reiteration. :tongue:

A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State....

Even if one is so historically unknowing as to think a situation so long ago applies to the modern world, how does one regulate this militia? Who are they? The State? It would follow then that it is the government's responsibility, for who else would do it. No one sane exists who thinks freedom means anything at all goes even when it comes to guns - or anything else you can name.

As far as the myth of the 2nd amendment providing every honest citizen and every wacko citizen, the right to be armed to the teeth, that idea didn't matter till weapons manufacturers started to manage the minds of the citizens and its buyers. Madison avenue plays a part in politics, soap, et al, and the 2nd became a wonderful wedge issue. Akin to banning Apple pie. Money talks and the buyer buys and the believer believes and politician fears both.

If anyone, anyone at all, is seriously interested in the topic check out the chapter 'Revolutionary Myths' in Garry Wills' excellent history, 'A Necessary Evil.' Covers that well regulated militia. Isn't it funny that the winguts whine when they lose but think something is constitutional when they win. Naive hardly fits.

"In 1991, Warren E. Burger, the conservative chief justice of the Supreme Court, was interviewed on the MacNeil/Lehrer NewsHour about the meaning of the Second Amendment's "right to keep and bear arms." Burger answered that the Second Amendment "has been the subject of one of the greatest pieces of fraud--I repeat the word 'fraud'--on the American public by special interest groups that I have ever seen in my lifetime." In a speech in 1992, Burger declared that "the Second Amendment doesn't guarantee the right to have firearms at all. "In his view, the purpose of the Second Amendment was "to ensure that the 'state armies'--'the militia'--would be maintained for the defense of the state." Cass R. Sunstein, “The Most Mysterious Right,” National Review

Last edited:
A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State....

Even if one is so historically unknowing as to think a situation so long ago applies to the modern world, how does one regulate this militia? Who are they? The State? It would follow then that it is the government's responsibility, for who else would do it. No one sane exists who thinks freedom means anything at all goes even when it comes to guns - or anything else you can name.

As far as the myth of the 2nd amendment providing every honest citizen and every wacko citizen, the right to be armed to the teeth, that idea didn't matter till weapons manufacturers started to manage the minds of the citizens and its buyers. Madison avenue plays a part in politics, soap, et al, and the 2nd became a wonderful wedge issue. Akin to banning Apple pie. Money talks and the buyer buys and the believer believes and politician fears both.

If anyone, anyone at all, is seriously interested in the topic check out the chapter 'Revolutionary Myths' in Garry Wills' excellent history, 'A Necessary Evil.' Covers that well regulated militia. Isn't it funny that the winguts whine when they lose but think something is constitutional when they win. Naive hardly fits.

"In 1991, Warren E. Burger, the conservative chief justice of the Supreme Court, was interviewed on the MacNeil/Lehrer NewsHour about the meaning of the Second Amendment's "right to keep and bear arms." Burger answered that the Second Amendment "has been the subject of one of the greatest pieces of fraud--I repeat the word 'fraud'--on the American public by special interest groups that I have ever seen in my lifetime." In a speech in 1992, Burger declared that "the Second Amendment doesn't guarantee the right to have firearms at all. "In his view, the purpose of the Second Amendment was "to ensure that the 'state armies'--'the militia'--would be maintained for the defense of the state." Cass R. Sunstein, “The Most Mysterious Right,” National Review
good for Warren Burger......am i supposed to now change my views because of what he said?....:eusa_eh:

At the time of the founding, as now, to “bear” meant to “carry.”... When used with “arms,” however, the term has a meaning that refers to carrying for a particular purpose—confrontation. In Muscarello v. United States, 524 U. S. 125 (1998) , in the course of analyzing the meaning of “carries a firearm” in a federal criminal statute, Justice Ginsburg wrote that “urely a most familiar meaning is, as the Constitution’s Second Amendment … indicate: ‘wear, bear, or carry … upon the person or in the clothing or in a pocket, for the purpose … of being armed and ready for offensive or defensive action in a case of conflict with another person.’ ” Id., at 143 (dissenting opinion) (quoting Black’s Law Dictionary 214 (6th ed. 1998)).

Justice Ginsburg accurately captured the natural meaning of “bear arms.” Although the phrase implies that the carrying of the weapon is for the purpose of “offensive or defensive action,” it in no way connotes participation in a structured military organization.

This is a UN gun grab backed by Obama. The only President willing to forfeit our rights for a shot at the UN Presidency.
After Obama win, U.S. backs new U.N. arms treaty talks | Reuters

"witch way?"

I may not like witches, but if they are U.S. citizens then I guess I must support their 2nd Amendment rights too.

Amendment I
Amendment II
Amendment III
Amendment IV
Amendment V

The Constitution exists only in the context of its case law.
Then stop using it to divide the nation.

List who thinks incorrectly that my guns and my rights are the problem.
midcan5
Rct_Tsoul

Here, let me point you in the right direction.
New Interactive Map Shows the Number of Times Guns Have Saved Americans | TheBlaze.com

Note to criminals:
I have a six shooter on my headboard. If you break into my home, I'm not going to just shoot you. I'm going to shoot you six times. :eek:

Consider firearms training.

It’s all about shot placement.

Shoot until the threat as been taken away,

We just had another child killed by someone that has this NRA mentality. Was just hired as an armed security guard, and was practicing quick drawing his gun in the bedroom, it went off, through a wall, and killed a nine year old girl playing in the yard.

Another fool worshiping at the alter of the gun, when he should never have been allowed within ten feet of one.

At the present trend, gun deaths will outnumber auto deaths in the US by 2015. Ain't we doin' Great!!!!!!!!!

Over 100 children have been run over by SUV's.
At the present trend, more children are killed by tires than guns. Are those children any less dead?
My guns are not your problem. Unless you decide to break into my house.

We just had another child killed by someone that has this NRA mentality. Was just hired as an armed security guard, and was practicing quick drawing his gun in the bedroom, it went off, through a wall, and killed a nine year old girl playing in the yard.

Another fool worshiping at the alter of the gun, when he should never have been allowed within ten feet of one.

At the present trend, gun deaths will outnumber auto deaths in the US by 2015. Ain't we doin' Great!!!!!!!!!

and if this guy would have passed an extensive background check Rocks.....would this not have still happened?....

Justice Ginsburg accurately captured the natural meaning of “bear arms.” Although the phrase implies that the carrying of the weapon is for the purpose of “offensive or defensive action,” it in no way connotes participation in a structured military organization.

This is a UN gun grab backed by Obama. The only President willing to forfeit our rights for a shot at the UN Presidency.

Sir ................
The second amendment maybe will give you the right to wear a short sleeved shirt depending upon your situation.
YOU HAVE THE RIGHT TO BEAR ARMS, so if I wanted to make an example out of you for talking your nonsense, I can still have your gun caressing hands chopped off, but I would have to do so at the base of the wrist, thus preserving the arm, thus THE RIGHT TO BEAR ARMS, it doesn't say anything about modern firearms or sophisticated weaponry.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back