Little Black Children Kill A White Woman

Yes it is horrible...now you have an excuse to start your race war.

There are no conservatives wanting to START a race war.

We will be the ones to end it though.

Yeas we can see you are getting all ready!!!

Lol, its hilarious to see you libtards whine about all the white people killing nonwhites on a recurring basis, but somehow you cant extend that to future events where an entire race has given up on ever domesticating a bunch of feral apes and instead just goes ape-shit themselves and starts a killing frenzy.

It has happened before on a small scale, but you cant mentally extend that to a whole nation.

You libtards are just bizarre.

Sure sonny...sure...

You stupid ass, show me an inter-racial war that whites have lost in the last 500 years.

There are damned few of them. Even in locales where the locals took the Caucasians by surprize, the Caucasians recovered then went on a bloody killing spree, quite often, afterwards.

Non-Caucasians are being stupid to continue to goad and provoke us, but then stupidity is what most of them are most known for.

If you haven't noticed the days of the southern white christians are done in America , The beating of your chest and screed is nothing more then fear. America is becoming more diverse and you and your ilk do not control the narrative anymore

If you haven't noticed the days of the southern white christians are done in America , The beating of your chest and screed is nothing more then fear. America is becoming more diverse and you and your ilk do not control the narrative anymore

Lol, move the damned goal posts, why doncha?

You libtards are so fucking stupid.

And whites in the South are not going anywhere, shit-for-brains. We will hold our own, just wait and see, dude.

But one thing I do know, when it comes to any actions to make anyone extinct, your pussy little face wont be in the lead, not at all, fuck-face.

Twits like you talk shit, instigate then hide in a corner till the fighting is done and then step out before all the fighting is finished but soon enough for yo to pose as though you were in the thick of it, lololol.

You are nothing but a posturing fraud and a coward.

And despite all your pseudo science Black people are supplanting you in all walks of life...I guess the President was right after all.
Some stupid white losers will cling to their guns as their only source of comfort.

What fucking planet do you live on, Captain Zemo? Supplanting us? Where? I guess speaking Spanish in your view not only makes a person not white, but actually makes them black now?

roflmao
Sure, that's why the unemployment rate of young black males is so damn low.

And despite all your pseudo science Black people are supplanting you in all walks of life...I guess the President was right after all.
Some stupid white losers will cling to their guns as their only source of comfort.

What fucking planet do you live on, Captain Zemo? Supplanting us? Where? I guess speaking Spanish in your view not only makes a person not white, but actually makes them black now?

roflmao
nonsequitor?

And whites in the South are not going anywhere, shit-for-brains. We will hold our own, just wait and see, dude.

But one thing I do know, when it comes to any actions to make anyone extinct, your pussy little face wont be in the lead, not at all, fuck-face.

Twits like you talk shit, instigate then hide in a corner till the fighting is done and then step out before all the fighting is finished but soon enough for yo to pose as though you were in the thick of it, lololol.

Says the marginalized white rightwing southerner. It doesn't matter what you say , reality is here for your ilk and all the kicking screaming and chest puffing will change nothing

And whites in the South are not going anywhere, shit-for-brains. We will hold our own

Save you confederate money cause the south will rise again!!!! :laugh2:

Now Now Cletus no one says you are going away, just marginalized as you are witnessing daily

Yes it is horrible...now you have an excuse to start your race war.

There are no conservatives wanting to START a race war.

We will be the ones to end it though.

Yeas we can see you are getting all ready!!!

Lol, its hilarious to see you libtards whine about all the white people killing nonwhites on a recurring basis, but somehow you cant extend that to future events where an entire race has given up on ever domesticating a bunch of feral apes and instead just goes ape-shit themselves and starts a killing frenzy.

It has happened before on a small scale, but you cant mentally extend that to a whole nation.

You libtards are just bizarre.
Huffing incense and bowing to statues and eating crackers that turn into your baby jesus is normal to you

Sure sonny...sure...

You stupid ass, show me an inter-racial war that whites have lost in the last 500 years.

There are damned few of them. Even in locales where the locals took the Caucasians by surprize, the Caucasians recovered then went on a bloody killing spree, quite often, afterwards.

Non-Caucasians are being stupid to continue to goad and provoke us, but then stupidity is what most of them are most known for.
Hence your need to cry on a message board like a powerless impotent bitch...because Caucasians are so fearsome...lol.

Last edited:

Go wave your confederate flag and if you really feel tough call somebody a ni66er...after all its what you have been reduced to...

roflmao
Thats why record number of Black people are college graduates, professionals, CEO, etc.
That is why more and more minoroties sign your paychecks...

roflmao
Thats why record number of Black people are college graduates, professionals, CEO, etc.
That is why more and more minoroties sign your paychecks

And that is driving the neo confederates insane

roflmao
Actually, no black has ever signed my paycheck and never will. But over the years I have had to fire a disproportionate number of blacks. Usually due to their lack of intelligence or reliability.

If I know somebody is stupid and I let them on my jobsite it is negligence on my part if they make a stupid mistake and somebody gets injured or killed.

roflmao
That is why more and more minoroties sign your paychecks

And that is driving the neo confederates insane
Bullshit. There are more black men in prison than in college. And only about 1/3rd of the black men who go to college ever graduate.

Sure sonny...sure...

There's a reason why a handful of British could control thousands in India and China. It's not just superior weaponry, it's superior state of mind.

Forum List

Back