Little blessings in the midst of this dark time

He is wrong. They CAN refuse service. Agree with their policy or not, you dont have a choice.

Like I said, if that's a store's policy, I just take my business elsewhere. Since I'm in a foreign country, obviously I'm not going to challenge the legality of a policy like that. But anyway, toob will have to reply to you on that one, I haven't looked into it enough to speak on it either way.

That's why it is all a joke. They're OK if you just have something on your face, you can uncover your nose, it can be toilet paper, they don't know. Some people simply medically cannot wear a mask. You cannot discriminate against a person on grounds of age, sex, race, health, and if they bar you, I would sue them. If they touch you, it is assault. I had to go into a store to collect on a moneygram last week. It was payable only to me. You can't do this stuff at home.

No one is stopping you from going into a store and collect on a moneygram (money order??). Wear a mask. And yes..they can do it, and enforce it. I have yet to see a legitimate medical reason why someone cannot wear a mask for 10-30 minutes. I understand PTSD reasons and sympathize. I know people who suffer from this and are soldiering through or having other people get their stuff for them. Stores shouldn't need to tell you to wear a mask. You should be adult enough to do the right thing.

No one is stopping you from going into a store and collect on a moneygram (money order??). Wear a mask. And yes..they can do it, and enforce it. I have yet to see a legitimate medical reason why someone cannot wear a mask for 10-30 minutes. I understand PTSD reasons and sympathize. I know people who suffer from this and are soldiering through or having other people get their stuff for them. Stores shouldn't need to tell you to wear a mask. You should be adult enough to do the right thing.
Trader Jack, you're a total ass as always, with a keen penetration of the issues about as sharp as a broken #2 pencil.

Forum List

Back