Little boy in Barbie commercial: "Fierce"!

Liberalism is fucking destroying themselves and I say this as someone that believes in infrastructure, science, r&d, education and sane regulations. They're acting crazy and this craziness is going to get us a loserterian president.

A boy is a boy
A girl is a girl

The family is important

Lets put our heads the hell back on and act sane.

Chaos is in place. There is no going back...

That young man's a natural, the wink was flawless. Hope he finds himself a TV show/movie contract :)
:puke:

You take issue with a kid having talent simply because it happens to be a boy in a Barbie commercial? That's pretty sad.

When I was a little girl I hated Barbie, total waste of time heh
It is wayyy beyond that. His parents should be ashamed.
I think the two little girls are boys too.

You people are ridiculous. Step on a kids career path because of your homophobia, even though the commercial has nothing to do with gays. What a pathetically sad insecure group of adults. ~shrug~

You people are ridiculous. Step on a kids career path because of your homophobia, even though the commercial has nothing to do with gays. What a pathetically sad insecure group of adults. ~shrug~
Insecure about what?
You are sick!

It's creepy that you think a kid acting like a fag is cute and should be paid.

or the doll that can be a boy or a girl.

all you need is a drill, saw, glue and peg ...............

Forum List

Back