Little Jimmy O'Keefe's latest lies

Google demonetizes most conservative YouTube channels who make most of their money from merchandise and Patreon now.
You buy merchandise from conservative youtubers? LOL

Wow, you have no clue on how youtube works, do you?.......damn. I knew that you were uninformed but.....wow!

How it works is that youtube sells advertisements to companies that play commercials before the video starts. The channels earn money when people watch the video...and it is referred to as "clicks".......the more subscribers you have and the more watches you get, the more money you make.....get it now????
Duh. And Youtube and Google profit bigly. They are grateful for your support. :thup:

But you thought that channels made money from pushing their own products???? Crawfishing just a tad, are we????
That's what the Asian guy said. Not me, snowflake.

You said that conservative youtube videos were not being purposely de-monetized, no?

Scam artist James O’Keefe is back with a CNN “exposé” — and Republicans just can’t say no

Every O'Keefe video has turned out to be phony propaganda — but he tells Republicans what they want to hear

Acorn
In 2013, O’Keefe was ordered to pay $100,000 and apologize to an Acorn worker who was fired over the fake video.

Planned Parenthood
Furthermore numerous investigations, including probes under the supervision of Republican governors like Florida’s Rick Scott, completely exonerated Planned Parenthood from any wrongdoing. States like Pennsylvania, South Dakota, Massachusetts, Georgia, Indiana, Florida and Missouri, among others, found zero evidence that any clinics had illegally sold fetal tissue.

Once again, the facts were irrelevant.

CNN

And now we have this ridiculous CNN video in which a producer apparently says, “I just feel like they don’t really have it, but they want to keep digging. And so I think the president is probably right to say, like, look, you are witch-hunting me. Like you have no smoking gun; you have no real proof.”

The lengthy history of O’Keefe’s mendacity didn’t stop the Trump White House, via spokeswoman Sarah Huckabee Sanders, from plugging the video and treating it as legitimate journalism. That’s pretty rich coming from a White House that loves to criticize major press institutions like The New York Times as “fake news.” Sanders urged the entire nation to watch the video, and Donald Trump Jr. tweeted a link to O’Keefe’s scam. It’s also worth noting that the Donald Trump Foundation donated $10,000 to O’Keefe’s Project Veritas in 2015, when the Planned Parenthood videos were being hotly debated.

=========

Van Jones: James O’Keefe’s CNN video took me out of context

Van Jones says you shouldn't take James O'Keefe's "sting" video of him at face value

This was unconscionable when it was just O'keefe spreading the lies. But now that its the president of the United states, its downright frightening. RWs are complicit. They blindly believe O'Keefe's lies even though they KNOW they are lies. The believe trump's lies or they excuse them. I don't believe that will change.

The question is, how do we stop it?

Conservatives now live in a phoney unreality. They've given up on reality. Literally. They hungrily search for anything that will shore up their belief in fantasy, and whenever something like this comes out they cheer their emotional cheer of 'see we're right and ok'. But they aren't. The alt-right is engaged in 24/7 propaganda to present a false reality as real. O'queefe and the sewer crawlers like him feed this need for fake things to be outraged at. Hannity has taken on this mantle recently as O'rummy has been outed as a pervert and fired.

But conservatism now relies on this continous false narrative. Their worldview loses in the town square so they've embraced the big lie with great enthusiam.

Your delusion is laughable. Over and over the MSM is shown to be pushing false narratives in concert with the DNC and having to print retractions. Any false narrative is coming from the liberal MSM.

The Late, Great Russian Collusion Myth - American Greatness

You buy merchandise from conservative youtubers? LOL

Wow, you have no clue on how youtube works, do you?.......damn. I knew that you were uninformed but.....wow!

How it works is that youtube sells advertisements to companies that play commercials before the video starts. The channels earn money when people watch the video...and it is referred to as "clicks".......the more subscribers you have and the more watches you get, the more money you make.....get it now????
Duh. And Youtube and Google profit bigly. They are grateful for your support. :thup:

But you thought that channels made money from pushing their own products???? Crawfishing just a tad, are we????
That's what the Asian guy said. Not me, snowflake.

You said that conservative youtube videos were not being purposely de-monetized, no?
No more so than any other type of youtube video, victim.

No. That's how I'm able to make fun of you for purchasing merchandise from no-name, conservative youtubers. Because in their defense, you wrote that merchandise is how they make money.

Maybe you need help. Here: the definition of illiterate

Apparently you are illiterate or maybe dyslexic or both since I never said I bought merch, lmao.

Blackfag has no idea on how youtube even works....he is nothing but a troll.
I know that Youtube doesn't "demonetize" conservative youtube channels like dumbfuck said up there.

Yes, they most certainly do because they deem it as "questionable content". Don't even try to argue this with me, dumb ass.....I subscribe to a few hundred channels and they have been under vicious attack even though youtube still attaches ads to their videos and then refuses to pay them. You have no fucking clue.
Every youtube poster complains about youtube screwing them for some reason. Stop being such a victim. Meanwhile, despite claiming youtube is going after you rubes, you subscribe to hundreds of channels? Thus freely giving youtube as much traffic as you can every day? Embarrassing.

HOLY fuck.......how fucking stupid are you??? I watch youtube, I don't have a channel so how could I (as merely a subscriber) be "screwed" by youtube????? There really comes a point and time when you really should just STFU instead of digging that hole deeper and deeper. There is nothing wrong with bowing out when you are in over your head and nothing wrong with admitting that you are not as informed on something, People will have more respect for you by being honest....may not like you but they will at least have a modicum of respect.

HOLY fuck.......how fucking stupid are you??? I watch youtube, I don't have a channel so how could I (as merely a subscriber) be "screwed" by youtube????? There really comes a point and time when you really should just STFU instead of digging that hole deeper and deeper. There is nothing wrong with bowing out when you are in over your head and nothing wrong with admitting that you are not as informed on something, People will have more respect for you by being honest....may not like you but they will at least have a modicum of respect.

Your comprehension completely garbled up what I wrote, I guess. I don't care. Google and Youtube thank you for your continued patronage.

Your comprehension completely garbled up what I wrote, I guess. I don't care. Google and Youtube thank you for your continued patronage.

Well, you can't hit rock bottom until you are done digging the hole. I graciously tried to give you a way to "bow out" and you wouldn't take it. My motivation here isn't to score cheap partisan points or leave the forum feeling that I have won any kind of "cyber victory", my motivation is to share with those that want to benefit from the heavy lifting I have done by those that did the heavy lifting for me because at the end of the day we are all in this together. You want to keep acting like an idiot on this topic? I will rub your ignorance in your face every time you cross my path. I will rub it in your face when you are engaged in a cyber argument by alerting your alleged "cyber-opponent" that you have no clue as to how youtube works or how the channels earn money. I don't want to be a jerk but if you are gonna beg for me to prove my point? Keep working that shovel.......

Well, you can't hit rock bottom until you are done digging the hole. I graciously tried to give you a way to "bow out" and you wouldn't take it. My motivation here isn't to score cheap partisan points or leave the forum feeling that I have won any kind of "cyber victory", my motivation is to share with those that want to benefit from the heavy lifting I have done by those that did the heavy lifting for me because at the end of the day we are all in this together. You want to keep acting like an idiot on this topic? I will rub your ignorance in your face every time you cross my path. I will rub it in your face when you are engaged in a cyber argument by alerting your alleged "cyber-opponent" that you have no clue as to how youtube works or how the channels earn money. I don't want to be a jerk but if you are gonna beg for me to prove my point? Keep working that shovel.......

Lol, say what now, little guy?

Too many multi-syllable words? Have you no access to a dictionary or Thesaurus? How can I help you understand? How can I simplify my message in a way that will resonate?...by the way "resonate" means "explaining" something in a way that awakens that little gerbil that runs the treadmill of your mind.........let me know.

Too many multi-syllable words? Have you no access to a dictionary or Thesaurus? How can I help you understand? How can I simplify my message in a way that will resonate?...by the way "resonate" means "explaining" something in a way that awakens that little gerbil that runs the treadmill of your mind.........let me know.
:itsok:

Liberals are so threatened by O'Keefe and Project Veritas. It's hilarious.

...and Breitbart apparently
Yes only the Breitbart crowd pays attention to O'Keefe, and they're a negligible segment of the population. Ignore him and he'll go away.

Breitbart loses 90 percent of advertisers in two months, traffic down 50 percent

Good luck with all that....youtube has blown up with the revelations of Project Veritas and James O'Keefe....sucks for leftards like you and your ilk.
Google thanks you for your traffic.

Google demonetizes most conservative YouTube channels who make most of their money from merchandise and Patreon now.

No they don't but you illustrate why you RWNJs want an end to net neutrality and its because you still don't know what it is.

Scam artist James O’Keefe is back with a CNN “exposé” — and Republicans just can’t say no

Every O'Keefe video has turned out to be phony propaganda — but he tells Republicans what they want to hear

Acorn
In 2013, O’Keefe was ordered to pay $100,000 and apologize to an Acorn worker who was fired over the fake video.

Planned Parenthood
Furthermore numerous investigations, including probes under the supervision of Republican governors like Florida’s Rick Scott, completely exonerated Planned Parenthood from any wrongdoing. States like Pennsylvania, South Dakota, Massachusetts, Georgia, Indiana, Florida and Missouri, among others, found zero evidence that any clinics had illegally sold fetal tissue.

CNN

And now we have this ridiculous CNN video in which a producer apparently says, “I just feel like they don’t really have it, but they want to keep digging. And so I think the president is probably right to say, like, look, you are witch-hunting me. Like you have no smoking gun; you have no real proof.”

The lengthy history of O’Keefe’s mendacity didn’t stop the Trump White House, via spokeswoman Sarah Huckabee Sanders, from plugging the video and treating it as legitimate journalism. That’s pretty rich coming from a White House that loves to criticize major press institutions like The New York Times as “fake news.” Sanders urged the entire nation to watch the video, and Donald Trump Jr. tweeted a link to O’Keefe’s scam. It’s also worth noting that the Donald Trump Foundation donated $10,000 to O’Keefe’s Project Veritas in 2015, when the Planned Parenthood videos were being hotly debated.

=========

Van Jones says you shouldn't take James O'Keefe's "sting" video of him at face value

This was unconscionable when it was just O'keefe spreading the lies. But now that its the president of the United states, its downright frightening. RWs are complicit. They blindly believe O'Keefe's lies even though they KNOW they are lies. The believe trump's lies or they excuse them. I don't believe that will change.

Conservatives now live in a phoney unreality. They've given up on reality. Literally. They hungrily search for anything that will shore up their belief in fantasy, and whenever something like this comes out they cheer their emotional cheer of 'see we're right and ok'. But they aren't. The alt-right is engaged in 24/7 propaganda to present a false reality as real. O'queefe and the sewer crawlers like him feed this need for fake things to be outraged at. Hannity has taken on this mantle recently as O'rummy has been outed as a pervert and fired.

But conservatism now relies on this continous false narrative. Their worldview loses in the town square so they've embraced the big lie with great enthusiam.

Your delusion is laughable. Over and over the MSM is shown to be pushing false narratives in concert with the DNC and having to print retractions. Any false narrative is coming from the liberal MSM.

Please stick to facts. These nutter RW blogs just crack out shit all day every day and you fools eat it up.

Read the WSJ and face up to the fact that you voted for a Russian operative OR a stupid fool.

Acorn

Planned Parenthood

CNN

=========

Wait, so in response to O'Keefe lying again without caring you bring up other people admitting mistakes and claim that shows them to be pushing false narratives?

O'Keefe is clean tho and you don't see a problem. That's funny

...and Breitbart apparently
Yes only the Breitbart crowd pays attention to O'Keefe, and they're a negligible segment of the population. Ignore him and he'll go away.

Breitbart loses 90 percent of advertisers in two months, traffic down 50 percent

Good luck with all that....youtube has blown up with the revelations of Project Veritas and James O'Keefe....sucks for leftards like you and your ilk.
Google thanks you for your traffic.

No they don't but you illustrate why you RWNJs want an end to net neutrality and its because you still don't know what it is.

Yes, Luddy, they do and they especially go after those that talk about Pizzagate/Pedogate...not only do they de-monetize their videos while still continuing to run ads on them? Sometimes they just flat out block them and give what they call "community strikes". You don't have a clue as to what you are talking about at all. I know this stuff because I am a HUGE youtube user. They have documentaries and lectures from as far back as the late 50's that you can put on an MP3 player.

BTW, you don't have a fucking clue on what "net neutrality" actually is and why it's just another censoring tool.

Acorn

Planned Parenthood

CNN

=========

Wait, so in response to O'Keefe lying again without caring you bring up other people admitting mistakes and claim that shows them to be pushing false narratives?

So your contention is that thru some sort of voodoo or CGI, O'Keefe put words in the CNN guy's mouth. It's all smoke and mirrors that O'Keefe made up. LOL Want to buy a bridge ClosedMind?

CNN doesn't dispute sting video, but media still skeptical

Acorn

Planned Parenthood

CNN

=========

So your contention is that thru some sort of voodoo or CGI, O'Keefe put words in the CNN guy's mouth. It's all smoke and mirrors that O'Keefe made up. LOL Want to buy a bridge ClosedMind?

Now you're going with O'Keefe is credible after all of the lies and edits hes been exposed of doing?

Hey, that's on you pal! If someone being caught lying over and over doesn't indicate to you that they are a liar then I can see how you can still believe him

giphy.gif

Acorn

Planned Parenthood

CNN

=========

Please stick to facts. These nutter RW blogs just crack out shit all day every day and you fools eat it up.

Read the WSJ and face up to the fact that you voted for a Russian operative OR a stupid fool.

Here is what you non-critical thinking sheep don't get. Winger blogs on both sides have no editorial process and say whatever they want. The MSM is supposed to have an editorial process. They are supposed to seek the real story and have multiple sources. The MSM have pulled back the veil and exposed themselves finally. They are partisan hacks and they hate that Hillary lost so badly that they are willing to throw any ethics and standards out the window in an effort to remove a democratically elected president from office. They have damaged themselves, the question is if they have done so beyond repair? Sure, you sheep who have the same political leanings don't see anything askew because it comports with your view......which is derived from partisan reporting. Do you see the feedback loop in operation here? Of course you don't. When news media organizations have to start issuing retractions and dismissing Pulitzer prize winners, there is a problem. You just refuse to admit it.

Acorn

Planned Parenthood

CNN

=========

Now you're going with O'Keefe is credible after all of the lies and edits hes been exposed of doing?

Hey, that's on you pal! If someone being caught lying over and over doesn't indicate to you that they are a liar then I can see how you can still believe him

Did the CNN editor say that the Russia narrative is bullshit or not? You do realize that bullshit means fake, correct? You do realize there really is a witch hunt, correct? It's been 6 months. Story time is over. The queen isn't going to be coronated. Time to pull up your big girl panties, wipe away the tears, face reality and move away from the fake news accounts of Trump/Russian collusion. Hell, even the former intelligence chiefs and whackjobs like Maxine admit there is no evidence. Save a little dignity and move on.

Did the CNN editor say that the Russia narrative is bullshit or not?

Not. Post what he actually said

Their worldview loses in the town square so they've embraced the big lie with great enthusiam.

Sorry, what was that about world views losing? I was watching our president giving a speech in a packed town square and couldn't hear what you were saying over the roaring of the crowd "Trump!" "Trump!" "Trump!"

Translates to Zeig Heil! Zeig Heil! Zeig Heil!

Forum List

Back