LIVE Now People's Convoy Speeches!!

Sausage and eggs are good also, yet he strayed from his story, too bad this is boring. Was this guy born yesterday advertising has been in use since humans started selling?

Let's go Brandon and God bless America!!! :D

Whatever he is, he's obviously not masked and neither is anybody else. What's his problem? I'm on I-40 once or twice a week. Never seen a trucker in a mask. Never seen a trucker in a mask fueling up at Love's truck stop. Anybody know what the heck they want?

Whatever he is, he's obviously not masked and neither is anybody else. What's his problem? I'm on I-40 once or twice a week. Never seen a trucker in a mask. Never seen a trucker in a mask fueling up at Love's truck stop. Anybody know what the heck they want?
They want to bitch because life is, well, it's so difficult...

They want the opposite of whatever (D) wants. That is all.

If (D) wants happiness, they want misery.

If (D) wants infrastructure, they want debris

If (D) wants funding for the country, they want to secede.

Well, you cleared that up.

You people are sick

libs have been trying to make their mandates with fangs a permanent fixture of American life and the truckers in the video have had enough

thats why biden had to do a 180 on masks before the SOTU address

Wow, I'm really pleasantly surprised that the video in the OP is still up.

Forum List

Back