Liz Cheney throws her gay sister under the bus. Then drives the bus over her.

They were disciplined for straying from their agreed to speeches. You can pray when you want. Public Prayer at a public school becomes an issue
Schools exist today because churches nurtured them into existence first. Free speech means you can say what you think about God in public without fear of reprisal.

Today's schools are chasing their damn tails, and they don't know which way they're going, except they're headed straight downhill as far as I'm concerned when they take the top scholar and force him to say yammerings they can snore their way through and be mellow at the end. Movers and shakers is what valedictorians used to be. Now they're just mouthpieces for the union goons at school.

Laws of mercy.

Public schools should be about learning, not about religion. The parochial schools are fine to teach religion, because they are private and the parents obviously agree.

Nobody ever stops me from praying, but I don't need everyone to stop and bend their head and close their eyes every time I decide to do it.

It's not being prohibited, anyone that wants to pray is free to pray. That's why we live in a free country. To try and force those that do not believe in the same God to stop what they are doing so those that do can pray is a bit self-righteous and selfish.
Schools are run by Government, and Government in of itself IS a religion. Learn it, Live It, KNOW IT.

Schools exist today because churches nurtured them into existence first. Free speech means you can say what you think about God in public without fear of reprisal.

Today's schools are chasing their damn tails, and they don't know which way they're going, except they're headed straight downhill as far as I'm concerned when they take the top scholar and force him to say yammerings they can snore their way through and be mellow at the end. Movers and shakers is what valedictorians used to be. Now they're just mouthpieces for the union goons at school.

Laws of mercy.

Public schools should be about learning, not about religion. The parochial schools are fine to teach religion, because they are private and the parents obviously agree.

Nobody ever stops me from praying, but I don't need everyone to stop and bend their head and close their eyes every time I decide to do it.

It's not being prohibited, anyone that wants to pray is free to pray. That's why we live in a free country. To try and force those that do not believe in the same God to stop what they are doing so those that do can pray is a bit self-righteous and selfish.
Schools are run by Government, and Government in of itself IS a religion. Learn it, Live It, KNOW IT.

BRING IT!!!! 0:booze:

Laws of mercy.

Oh, I get it, that's why Republican/conservatives hate government so much, it doesn't abide by their religious rules?

yea i know what you mean Dean....Brown did that out here....that heartless basterd....here is ONE of the links you ran from in those 3 other threads.....you can leave this one now..."Dottie" will stay and defend you.....

CA budget: big cuts to welfare, kids' health care - SFGate

So, you admit that Rick Perry of Texas is a heartless bastard?

Rick Perry's Refusal to Expand Texas' Medicaid Program Could Result In Thousands of Deaths - The Texas Observer

And, Rick Scott of Florida? Rick Scott Wants To Cut Florida's Welfare Costs By Spending More On Welfare | Political Correction

And what about Gov Haslam of Tennessee?

http://www.nytimes.com/2013/11/17/us/Tennessee Gov unsure about medicaid expansion.
Rick Perry of Texas has a huge heart. He knows that if the government keeps jumping up and down about controlling the medical profession good doctors will make a mass exodus. He's actually saving lives by keeping the good doctors in our hospitals. We have the best cancer-defeaters in the world at MD Anderson Hospital in Houston.

He aims to keep it that way.

Honey, you don't have a clue what you're talking about.

nobody and i mean nobody ever goes " hey you want good medical you need to go to Houston". No its normally Boston or Pittsburgh.
Thats not even getting into the argument about how other nations pay less because of government regulations. Seriously the lack of educated posts from you is astonishing.

who you trying to kid Dean?....you hate gays....you said you were a Republican.....you cant change your spots just because you "claim" you now hate them...its inbred in people like you....

Did you accidentally disclose something? That all Republicans hate gays? It's inbred into them? Hmmmmmm, speak for yourself, I happen to know some Republicans that don't have a problem with gay marriage, in fact, some that are gay themselves.

Disagreeing with gay marriage doesn't equate to hating gays, dingbat.

Yeah, yeah....Love the sinner, hate the sin and all that phony hypocritical bullshit.

Laws of mercy.

loosen that helmet buddy

yea i know what you mean Dean....Brown did that out here....that heartless basterd....here is ONE of the links you ran from in those 3 other threads.....you can leave this one now..."Dottie" will stay and defend you.....

So, you admit that Rick Perry of Texas is a heartless bastard?

Rick Perry's Refusal to Expand Texas' Medicaid Program Could Result In Thousands of Deaths - The Texas Observer

And, Rick Scott of Florida? Rick Scott Wants To Cut Florida's Welfare Costs By Spending More On Welfare | Political Correction

And what about Gov Haslam of Tennessee?

http://www.nytimes.com/2013/11/17/us/Tennessee Gov unsure about medicaid expansion.
Rick Perry of Texas has a huge heart. He knows that if the government keeps jumping up and down about controlling the medical profession good doctors will make a mass exodus. He's actually saving lives by keeping the good doctors in our hospitals. We have the best cancer-defeaters in the world at MD Anderson Hospital in Houston.

Bahahahaa....Yeah, Rick Perry "has a huge heart". You don't know what YOU are talking about.....

Sister Act: Gov. Perry’s Little-Known Sister is a Lobbyist for Lucrative Doctor-Owned Hospitals

The glaring media scrutiny that helped derail Rick Perry’s presidential campaign never revealed that the governor’s older sister is a lobbyist embroiled in a national health-care debate. Milla Perry Jones is vice president of government relations at United Surgical Partners International, an Addison, Texas company that runs hospitals and surgery centers co-owned by doctors. Sister Jones works with trade groups to rebut claims that doctor-owned medical facilities inflate American medical bills. Both Governor Perry and his sister have championed doctor-owned facilities in Texas and Washington.
Sister Act: Gov. Perry's Little-Known Sister is a Lobbyist for Lucrative Doctor-Owned Hospitals | The Texas Observer

Please, sit down and STFU. I'm even embarrassed FOR YOU.

That's a bunch of BS produced by the right wing, who can't stand for poor people to have decent health care. Rick Perry doesn't give a crap about the people in his state except for those who support his campaign and think the same way he does. I haven't seen any mass exodus of doctors anywhere because of Medicare, and they certainly aren't leaving because of Obamacare. And the fact that we may have the best cancer-defeaters in the world has nothing to do with Perry's benevolence.

Yeah, well, change is coming!

You're the one that is clueless. I noticed you didn't bother to offer an answer my comment regarding the incest of Lot's daughters!
I am not responsible for Lot's daughters inebriating their father to seduce him and become pregnant so he would have sons. Apparently it worked. Why are you so worked up over it four thousand years later?

Last edited:
Close to all. Worse, that picture is misleading since they only love the fetus. Kids they wouldn't mind seeing starve. We know they don't want them to have insurance.

Republicans push bill to cut food stamps /school lunches - Austin Economy

Hello, Obamacare.

Oh, that's right. Republicans want to stop it.

Obama care buys food?....

Gay marriage splits Cheney sisters | TheHill

"Liz has been a guest in our home, has spent time and shared holidays with our children, and when Mary and I got married in 2012 — she didn't hesitate to tell us how happy she was for us. To have her now say she doesn't support our right to marry is offensive to say the least."

Way to go Liz. Throwing your sister under the bus. Telling the world she isn't as "good" as you are. I would love to be a fly on the wall at your next family Thanksgiving Dinner. Will she be regulated to the "kids" table?
Obamacare debate not going well for you, eh?

Did you accidentally disclose something? That all Republicans hate gays? It's inbred into them? Hmmmmmm, speak for yourself, I happen to know some Republicans that don't have a problem with gay marriage, in fact, some that are gay themselves.

Yeah, yeah....Love the sinner, hate the sin and all that phony hypocritical bullshit.

It's only "hypocritical" to vindictive morons like you.

The media must be desperate for something, anything that obscures the Hussein/care mess. If they need to focus on former vice presidents they might investigate whether Al Gore molested anymore massage babes.

It's not about the DICK. It's about Liz and her carpetbag full of tricks in order to run for senator from Wyoming. She first threw sitting Republican Senator Enzi under the bus, and now her sister.

She's lived in Virginia most of her life but moved back to Wyoming just last year to claim residency, because the bitch couldn't cut running for senator in her home state.

Then in order to try to substantiate her Wyoming residency, she compromised an employee at a local store for a fishing license, lying about how long she's lived in Wyoming.

She's as ruthless and power-hungry as her father. You know, the one who got a heart-plant a couple of years ago? (Not a transplant, because the fucker didn't have a heart in the first place.....Thank you, Jon Stewart.....)

The Cheney dynasty must die. The sooner the better.

Last edited:
They were disciplined for straying from their agreed to speeches. You can pray when you want. Public Prayer at a public school becomes an issue

Laws of mercy.

When public schools no longer serve the majority of the American people, it's time to get rid of them and let people take their children back away from people who indoctrinate children into deviant sexual acceptance and encouragement. That's not a public school function either, but it goes on.

The media must be desperate for something, anything that obscures the Hussein/care mess. If they need to focus on former vice presidents they might investigate whether Al Gore molested anymore massage babes.

It's not about the DICK. It's about Liz and her carpetbag full of tricks in order to run for senator from Wyoming. She first threw sitting Republican Senator Enzi under the bus, now her sister.

She's as ruthless and power-hungry as her father. You know, the one who got a heart-plant a couple of years ago? (Not a transplant, because the fucker didn't have a heart in the first place.....Thank you, Jon Stewart.....)

Yeah...how did he get to the head of THAT line? :eusa_whistle:

One sister is unhappy another sister is using her and her wife's relationship to make political points in the WY senatorial race for next year.

Dysfunctional family dynamics is all.

Is it "her and her wife's relationship" or "her and her husband's relationship"????
Do you have evidence as to which partner is which? Pictures perhaps?

:lol:
Gay marriage splits Cheney sisters | TheHill

"Liz has been a guest in our home, has spent time and shared holidays with our children, and when Mary and I got married in 2012 — she didn't hesitate to tell us how happy she was for us. To have her now say she doesn't support our right to marry is offensive to say the least."

Way to go Liz. Throwing your sister under the bus. Telling the world she isn't as "good" as you are. I would love to be a fly on the wall at your next family Thanksgiving Dinner. Will she be regulated to the "kids" table?

He's gone for the 'It doesn't matter anyway department'...
Obamacare debate not going well for you, eh?

One sister is unhappy another sister is using her and her wife's relationship to make political points in the WY senatorial race for next year.

Dysfunctional family dynamics is all.

Is it "her and her wife's relationship" or "her and her husband's relationship"????
Do you have evidence as to which partner is which? Pictures perhaps?

^ And AWAY we go!!!! :lol:

who you trying to kid Dean?....you hate gays....you said you were a Republican.....you cant change your spots just because you "claim" you now hate them...its inbred in people like you....

Read his post, dingbat.....he's the one that said it, and he didn't say disagreeing with gay marriage.....guess you do have trouble reading, no?

Forum List

Back