Lock Her Up Sessions

The best part is creepy Weiner getting locked up for being a creep. Who is married to Huma. Who was on the Crooked H campaign. Helps the Clinton's dumpster fire the DNC even more.

I guess Weiner is your consolation prize, enjoy.

Don't worry. It's made the dumpster fire that is the DNC. thx, creepy uncle joe biden and no bama.

The Obama? That guy who is more popular than Trump?
The best part is Trump has worked more in half of his term going more than no bama LOL

Obama not caring per usual... with a beer.
maxresdefault.jpg

President Trump working like a patriot...

article-1354042-0D0CA548000005DC-964_634x351.jpg

The sad thing is, this idiotic narrative you created above you probably convinced yourself is true.

Is Trump even qualified to be a waiter?

You do realize Trump was an entrepreneur before being president? Or are you really that uneducated to know.

Don't worry. It's made the dumpster fire that is the DNC. thx, creepy uncle joe biden and no bama.

The best part is Trump has worked more in half of his term going more than no bama LOL

maxresdefault.jpg

The sad thing is, this idiotic narrative you created above you probably convinced yourself is true.

You do realize Trump was an entrepreneur before being president? Or are you really that uneducated to know.

Then why are you highlighting his half day career as a waiter in front of the cameras to demonstrate his success?

He was born with a silver spoon shoved way down deep and he still bankrupted companies multiple times. How can you not be a success in New York real estate that has done nothing but skyrocket in price if you have millions to spend early in life?

I would be looking and the chaotic Whitehouse and think what it is that Trump is actually good at.

maxresdefault.jpg

Then why are you highlighting his half day career as a waiter in front of the cameras to demonstrate his success?

He was born with a silver spoon shoved way down deep and he still bankrupted companies multiple times. How can you not be a success in New York real estate that has done nothing but skyrocket in price if you have millions to spend early in life?

I would be looking and the chaotic Whitehouse and think what it is that Trump is actually good at.

See this is why you support the DNC obstructionist party. Point proven.

maxresdefault.jpg

See this is why you support the DNC obstructionist party. Point proven.

Complete non sequitur.

After eight months you're still falling for this?
The best part is creepy Weiner getting locked up for being a creep. Who is married to Huma. Who was on the Crooked H campaign. Helps the Clinton's dumpster fire the DNC even more.

Still drinking koolaid out of the Hildabeasts colostomy, I see.... lol

No, clearly it's you dorks who are still drinking something.
She lost for a reason… Live with it bedwetter.

And who knows better what those reasons are, eh Ruskie?

Forum List

Back