Lockheed CEO tells Trump they will cut costs AND add jobs!

Duh you dumb ugly motherfucker!

You've been drinking havent you?
No. Any rebuttal? Or do you like Trump doing this with federal spending on a bunch of planes we'll never use?

giphy.gif

I would rather see Trump spending our tax dollars to keep manufacturing in the US than spending it on fake solar companies.
Would you rather a President spend trillions of dollars on manufacturing jobs for a product we'll never need, or a President spend millions of dollars on manufacturing jobs for a product that we will eventually need?

So did barry's needs get filled? I mean besides his buddies pockets......
What? I think you've been drinking. Anyways stop trying to derail the thread little snowflake and tell us how you love Trump tossing trillions at big government contractors. Show us how you love it bitch.

xDWMT0h.gif

You've been drinking havent you?
No. Any rebuttal? Or do you like Trump doing this with federal spending on a bunch of planes we'll never use?

giphy.gif

I would rather see Trump spending our tax dollars to keep manufacturing in the US than spending it on fake solar companies.
Would you rather a President spend trillions of dollars on manufacturing jobs for a product we'll never need, or a President spend millions of dollars on manufacturing jobs for a product that we will eventually need?

What? I think you've been drinking. Anyways stop trying to derail the thread little snowflake and tell us how you love Trump tossing trillions at big government contractors. Show us how you love it bitch.

xDWMT0h.gif

I see how you skipped right over Solyndra......

Trump and the government's cheddar

giphy.gif

So you have a problem with a company cutting it's costs AND adding decent jobs, that will pay more than minimum wage and help families earn a decent living?
What negro? Remember that Trump is creating massive debt in exchange for nothing as a result of this.

Or is he preparing for the war that your Obama is trying to start.

Either way, this country does need a well equipped and prepared military to deal with foreign countries that have been poking at us for a long time....unlike Obama that was asleep at the wheel until just the last few weeks

giphy.gif

xDWMT0h.gif

Wow l guess you have been drinking then you dumb fucking rube! Or you're retarded. Is that it?

xDWMT0h.gif

Wow l guess you have been drinking then you dumb fucking rube! Or you're retarded. Is that it?

How refreshing...
A progressive that admits Solandra was a barry instigated ripoff.

giphy.gif

So you have a problem with a company cutting it's costs AND adding decent jobs, that will pay more than minimum wage and help families earn a decent living?
What negro? Remember that Trump is creating massive debt in exchange for nothing as a result of this.

Either way, this country does need a well equipped and prepared military to deal with foreign countries that have been poking at us for a long time....unlike Obama that was asleep at the wheel until just the last few weeks
:rofl:

Asleep at the wheel?! What you dumb fucking rube? Please tell us the countries that have been poking us, and how the F-35 will win a war against them in World War 3! If you're talking about wars against broke 3rd world shit-holes, bombers and fighters first built many decades ago are doing just fine!

xDWMT0h.gif

How refreshing...
A progressive that admits Solandra was a barry instigated ripoff.
Yep definitely retarded!

giphy.gif

:rofl:

Asleep at the wheel?! What you dumb fucking rube? Please tell us the countries that have been poking us, and how the F-35 will win a war against them in World War 3! If you're talking about wars against broke 3rd world shit-holes, bombers and fighters first built many decades ago are doing just fine!

Russia & China aren't exactly 3rd world countries anymore, now are they? But they have been playing with us several times. Tell me why Obama is NOW building up our military force in eastern Europe 'just to show them we are on their side against a Russian takeover, like they had done in Ukraine and we were conveniently absent?
What about Iran? They took our forces hostage and Obama has been paying them off ever since.

Nevermind, don't bother answering any of these questions........cause you don't have the answers or any intelligent responses, only childish name calling.

Russia & China aren't exactly 3rd world countries anymore, now are they? But they have been playing with us several times. Tell me why Obama is NOW building up our military force in eastern Europe 'just to show them we are on their side against a Russian takeover, like they had done in Ukraine and we were conveniently absent?
What about Iran? They took our forces hostage and Obama has been paying them off ever since.

Russia & China aren't exactly 3rd world countries anymore, now are they? Duh. They're the ones I was talking about you dumb fucking rube. But they have been playing with us several times. Including sabotaging the 2016 election. Tell me why Obama is NOW building up our military force in eastern Europe 'just to show them we are on their side against a Russian takeover, like they had done in Ukraine and we were conveniently absent? Because that was the deal we made 2 years ago.
What about Iran? What about them? Other than Trump not mentioning them for months because they're allied with Putin?

Russia & China aren't exactly 3rd world countries anymore, now are they? Duh. They're the ones I was talking about you dumb fucking rube. But they have been playing with us several times. Including sabotaging the 2016 election. Tell me why Obama is NOW building up our military force in eastern Europe 'just to show them we are on their side against a Russian takeover, like they had done in Ukraine and we were conveniently absent? Because that was the deal we made 2 years ago.
What about Iran? What about them? Other than Trump not mentioning them for months because they're allied with Putin?

What deal? And I told you about Iran taking the US Sailors hostage and how OBAMA (not Trump, but Obama) has been placating them ever since.

If you're going to argue your point effectively, it's usually customary to keep up with the conversation......'dumb fuck'

What deal? And I told you about Iran taking the US Sailors hostage and how OBAMA (not Trump, but Obama) has been placating them ever since.

If you're going to argue your point effectively, it's usually customary to keep up with the conversation......'dumb fuck'
The deal Poland made with NATO after Russia illegally invaded the Ukraine you dumb fucking rube

They didn't sabotage the election...they hacked podesta's email and tried to do the same to the Republicans....they didn't change one vote count, they didn't interfere with any polling places...the same can't be said of the democrats...

The deal Poland made with NATO after Russia illegally invaded the Ukraine you dumb fucking rube
What deal? Got a link?

giphy.gif
Wow. You called money "cheddar." You are cool. Ebonics is fuckin stupid. Here, let me try my hand. From now on cars will be called " buttermilk" and dope will be called...hmmmm..."wind." Women will still be called "bitches" because you animals are so far gone you will never respect them. Here we go: "Cruising in my buttermilk to go see my bitches and smoke some wind." Hey...I'm a rapper and don't even know it.
Your old white dumbfuckery needs to step off you stinky bitch
How's life in the suburbs white boy who wants to be black?

Forum List

Back