Loggers support Trump's claim that wildfires caused by 'poor forest management'

Both the Camp Fire in Paradise and the Woolsey Fire in Thousand Oaks, which caused much devastation, occurred on privately owned forest

Study: Wildfires Burn More Severely On Private Timber Plantations Than Public Forests

Study co-author Chris Dunn of Oregon State University says federal forests (BLM- or Forest Service-managed) still burn severely. And the exclusion of fire in the 20th century likely means the wildfires across public lands are burning hotter than they did historically.

But he said tree plantations on commercial timberland play a larger role in severe wildfire than is often acknowledged.

“To me it means that they share in the responsibility in this checkerboard landscape to the overall picture of fire risk,” Dunn said. “It’s not the full picture, but it’s part of it. But if they contribute to part of it, then they share in that responsibility.”

These wildfires are being set purposely using a litany of weapons to drive people off of their property and it's all a part of Agenda 21/ Agenda 2030. The west is particularly important to the global elites. No one can tell me how these fires burn down and destroy granite counter-tops but leave trees standing mere feet away from the property.

View attachment 229840

Live trees can survive devastating fires. Depends on the depth of their roots and moisture availability during it's life and if it's been exposed to fire previously and how often...…...they can become what you might call 'hardened' against fire...…..just sayin

Cars burning up from the inside out? I also saw footage of a tree that was burning from the inside out. This is an attack on Californians and the communist Agenda 21/Agenda 2030 plan is at the heart of it.

I don't know about the cars or whatever agenda's......but I do know healthy trees can survive fires. Trees with thick bark that protect the tree from many types of disaster tend to die from within.
We have a woodstove for winter heat, and I've seen plenty of wood from trees that are rotting from the inside while the outside looks fine. Also much of the insect damage occurs in forests is from the insects boring into, feeding from and nesting within the trees, making them more susceptible.

The trees in the pics that survived the fire, were trees within the community that would have little or no underbrush to defer away any moisture, rainwaters, nutrients, or harbor insects and would be more healthy because of it and more likely to survive.

The trees in a dense unkept forest are more vulnerable to damage, whether from the outside or the inside. Trump was right about mismanagement of forest lands only added fuel to the fire, literally and figuratively.

No doubt that that forests in California and the upkeep of them has been mismanaged, but these fire events are destroying porcelain and granite , melting glass while the trees are pristine. Footage of laser light hitting targets. Here is a long time Fire Captain speaking about the same type of fires last year.

Both the Camp Fire in Paradise and the Woolsey Fire in Thousand Oaks, which caused much devastation, occurred on privately owned forest

Study: Wildfires Burn More Severely On Private Timber Plantations Than Public Forests

Study co-author Chris Dunn of Oregon State University says federal forests (BLM- or Forest Service-managed) still burn severely. And the exclusion of fire in the 20th century likely means the wildfires across public lands are burning hotter than they did historically.

But he said tree plantations on commercial timberland play a larger role in severe wildfire than is often acknowledged.

“To me it means that they share in the responsibility in this checkerboard landscape to the overall picture of fire risk,” Dunn said. “It’s not the full picture, but it’s part of it. But if they contribute to part of it, then they share in that responsibility.”

These wildfires are being set purposely using a litany of weapons to drive people off of their property and it's all a part of Agenda 21/ Agenda 2030. The west is particularly important to the global elites. No one can tell me how these fires burn down and destroy granite counter-tops but leave trees standing mere feet away from the property.

View attachment 229840

Live trees can survive devastating fires. Depends on the depth of their roots and moisture availability during it's life and if it's been exposed to fire previously and how often...…...they can become what you might call 'hardened' against fire...…..just sayin

Cars burning up from the inside out? I also saw footage of a tree that was burning from the inside out. This is an attack on Californians and the communist Agenda 21/Agenda 2030 plan is at the heart of it.

I don't know about the cars or whatever agenda's......but I do know healthy trees can survive fires. Trees with thick bark that protect the tree from many types of disaster tend to die from within.
We have a woodstove for winter heat, and I've seen plenty of wood from trees that are rotting from the inside while the outside looks fine. Also much of the insect damage occurs in forests is from the insects boring into, feeding from and nesting within the trees, making them more susceptible.

The trees in the pics that survived the fire, were trees within the community that would have little or no underbrush to defer away any moisture, rainwaters, nutrients, or harbor insects and would be more healthy because of it and more likely to survive.

The trees in a dense unkept forest are more vulnerable to damage, whether from the outside or the inside. Trump was right about mismanagement of forest lands only added fuel to the fire, literally and figuratively.

No doubt that that forests in California and the upkeep of them has been mismanaged, but these fire events are destroying porcelain and granite , melting glass while the trees are pristine. Footage of laser light hitting targets. Here is a long time Fire Captain speaking about the same type of fires last year.

meh...….I'd rather they blamed it on PG&E, let them get sued for billions and have to close down :thup:

View attachment 229840

meh...….I'd rather they blamed it on PG&E, let them get sued for billions and have to close down :thup:

You don't know how close to the truth you actually are. Guess who owns PG&E.

ok, I'll bite...…...who?

ok, I'll bite...…...who?

The Rothschilds, who are behind Agenda 21.

ok, I'll bite...…...who?

Youda thunk that after Erin Brokovich was done with them, they would have cleaned up their act.

But it does explain why the news headlines of their possible responsibility of this fire was quickly downgraded to some back story of little mention

ok, I'll bite...…...who?

Also makes ya wonder who in Washington may be on the payroll...….

This is my original post (#24? I think)…..where I included the link and copy & pasted the story within the link.

Washington state figured it out.....why not Cali?

Washington uses prescribed burns to prevent wildfire - Washington's Working Forests

(The state Department of Natural Resources) employs the largest wildfire fighting force in the state – firefighters who have seen first-hand how treated forests help slow the spread of wildfire.

“In treated forests, our rates of spread are a lot lower,” said Austin Marshall, the agency’s fire unit manager in Kittitas County. “Our flame lengths are down lower, so it gives us more time to respond to it, and once we get to the fire, we’re able to get crews in there safely.”

In Central Washington, prescribed fires also help the natural landscape recover from more than a century of human meddling that, over time, made forests susceptible to dangerous megafires.

“Prescribed fire is the right fire, in the right place, for the right reasons,” said Okanogan-Wenatchee National Forest Fire Staff Officer Rob Allen. “It’s a proactive step – a choice to put fire to work for our communities and forests rather than just fight against it year after year.”

I've tried clicking on that link a few times today and again just a few minutes ago, did a separate search and even tried to type it into the search......and it keeps coming up with
Error establishing a database connection

Last night the site and connection worked just fine, but not today WTF?

You people do realize that the forests in this country need fires to actually be healthy don't you?

YEAH, THOSE 3000 YEAR OLD REDWOODS IN NORTHERN CALI WOULD HAVE NEVER MADE IT THIS LONG WITHOUT BURNING TO THE GROUND SEVERAL TIMES ,,,,

On the other hand grass fires are totally different ..

What's that about Sequoias, Corky?

Yosemite Sequoias Need Fire

burning underbrush isnt burning trees - SPARKY
Redwoods are quite fireproof, Corky

The Redwoods of Coast and Sierra

Which is one reason the live long enough to grow so large

Support for President Trumps claim that forest management is to blame for the fires in California. When The Dims respond, we can shame them for attacking those hardworking loggers.

A national logging organization is offering support to President Trump following catastrophic wildfires in California and a political debate over the causes of the destructive blazes.

“President Trump blamed poor forest management for wildfires in California and throughout the West, and there is truth to statements he has made,” said Daniel Dructor, executive vice president of the American Loggers Council, a coalition of state and regional associations that represents independent contract loggers.

“It’s time to rise above political posturing and recognize that active forest management — including logging, thinning, grazing and controlled burning — are tools that can and must be used to reduce fire risks and help mitigate the impacts to landscapes,” Mr. Dructor said in a statement.

According to the council, some 60 million to 80 million acres of national forest are at “high, to very high, risk of catastrophic wildfire.”

So loggers come out and support Trump. And his ideas would result in more logging taking place than currently does.

And you honestly think their viewpoints on this subject are 'unbiased'?

I have a word to teach you:

'naive
adjective

Definition of naive

1: marked by unaffected simplicity : ARTLESS, INGENUOUSthe experienced man speaks simply and wisely to the naive girl— Gilbert Highet

2a: deficient in worldly wisdom or informed judgment'

Definition of NAIVE

You are welcome. Class dismissed.

Have a nice day.

Google Roadless rule........enjoy............this nightmare began with Clinton

It's the law............good luck getting into the national forests without a road..............LOL
:abgg2q.jpg:

Anyone want to take my bet that the Trump Administration and the big players in the logging industry will now strike a deal to have the logging industry take over “forest management” on federal lands and eliminating the need for the forest service, in exchange for the elimination of stumpage fees.

Trump will try to sell this as a HUGE tax savings for the American people by either lying about or completely ignoring how much revenue the Federal government receives in stumpage fees, and the costs in environmental damage, including landslides, floods and other problems associated with logging industry tactics. After all, clear cutting completely eliminates the potential for forest fires.
already harvested areas are good places to consider for watershed management purposes. A State Corps of Engineers could get things handled.

I agree. Leaving large logging companies in charge of forest management is leaving the foxes in charge of the henhouse. But there are vast swaths of the North American temperate rainforest which are federally controlled and managed by the National Forest Service.

Trump will argue that he’s saving $billions cutting the National Forest Services who are the “losers” who mismanaged the forests and let the fires happen, and getting good forest management from the loggers for free. He will further argue that the country will save all of the lives lost in the California fires by doing this and the loss of $billions more in lost property.

And it will all be a lie.

If Trump is sincere in his claims, he will support more funding to the forestry service for forest management. He will support Califormia in raising taxes to protect state forests. He will support strict environmental laws

Think of the millions he spent deploying troops to divert a caravan
Those fires are a bigger threat to our country than some immigrant families

Support for President Trumps claim that forest management is to blame for the fires in California. When The Dims respond, we can shame them for attacking those hardworking loggers.

A national logging organization is offering support to President Trump following catastrophic wildfires in California and a political debate over the causes of the destructive blazes.

“President Trump blamed poor forest management for wildfires in California and throughout the West, and there is truth to statements he has made,” said Daniel Dructor, executive vice president of the American Loggers Council, a coalition of state and regional associations that represents independent contract loggers.

“It’s time to rise above political posturing and recognize that active forest management — including logging, thinning, grazing and controlled burning — are tools that can and must be used to reduce fire risks and help mitigate the impacts to landscapes,” Mr. Dructor said in a statement.

According to the council, some 60 million to 80 million acres of national forest are at “high, to very high, risk of catastrophic wildfire.”

So loggers come out and support Trump. And his ideas would result in more logging taking place than currently does.

And you honestly think their viewpoints on this subject are 'unbiased'?

I have a word to teach you:

'naive
adjective

Definition of naive

1: marked by unaffected simplicity : ARTLESS, INGENUOUSthe experienced man speaks simply and wisely to the naive girl— Gilbert Highet

2a: deficient in worldly wisdom or informed judgment'

Definition of NAIVE

You are welcome. Class dismissed.

Have a nice day.

But can you actually refute what they said?

Thanks Jerry Brown! Thanks California Democrats! Thanks Environmental Lobby that OWNS THEM!

Thanks Jerry Brown! Thanks California Democrats! Thanks Environmental Lobby that OWNS THEM!

Wildfires have been burning throughout the temperate North American rainforest all summer long, not just in California but across northern Canada as well.

This has been the worst year in history for forest fires and one of the worst for hurricanes but it’s important that Trump continue to deny climate change so his billionaire buddies don’t have to start using green energy.

Nobody is denying Climate Change, but many are not convinced MAN has any effect on climate. Environmentalists are often RADICAL, and EXTREME. CA has adopted many of their policies. Now people have died because of it. Feel better now Enviro-Whackos?

Anyone want to take my bet that the Trump Administration and the big players in the logging industry will now strike a deal to have the logging industry take over “forest management” on federal lands and eliminating the need for the forest service, in exchange for the elimination of stumpage fees.

Trump will try to sell this as a HUGE tax savings for the American people by either lying about or completely ignoring how much revenue the Federal government receives in stumpage fees, and the costs in environmental damage, including landslides, floods and other problems associated with logging industry tactics. After all, clear cutting completely eliminates the potential for forest fires.
already harvested areas are good places to consider for watershed management purposes. A State Corps of Engineers could get things handled.

I agree. Leaving large logging companies in charge of forest management is leaving the foxes in charge of the henhouse. But there are vast swaths of the North American temperate rainforest which are federally controlled and managed by the National Forest Service.

Trump will argue that he’s saving $billions cutting the National Forest Services who are the “losers” who mismanaged the forests and let the fires happen, and getting good forest management from the loggers for free. He will further argue that the country will save all of the lives lost in the California fires by doing this and the loss of $billions more in lost property.

And it will all be a lie.

If Trump is sincere in his claims, he will support more funding to the forestry service for forest management. He will support Califormia in raising taxes to protect state forests. He will support strict environmental laws

Think of the millions he spent deploying troops to divert a caravan
Those fires are a bigger threat to our country than some immigrant families
Will Dems support ending the Roadless law...........hmmm

Forum List

Back