🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Lol, 23% of Conservatives Are Not Supporting Trump? Really?

For you conservatives, independents, and working class people who are tired of the corporate crony network taking your jobs away and sending them overseas so they can make more windfall profits, and suppressing your wages since 1970, if you cant decide whether to vote for Hillary or for Trump, ask yourself a few questions:

1) Is Hillary appointing four SCOTUS judges a bad thing to your mind? The next President will set the attitude and direction of the Supreme court for generations to come. Do you want that to be done by a pro-working class populist or by a professional politician who thinks the Marxist radicals in Black Lies Matter are entirely legit?

2) Is her continuing to neglect the war with Salafist Jihadis, that has now grown into a global threat, a bad thing to you? Will you feel more secure about your children's safety and national security with 8 more years of what got us this mess in the first place? Where has Hillary stabilized our allies around the world instead of destabilizing them? Do you want her to repeat her catastrophic failures she had in Libya, Egypt, Syria and Yemen in Europe, Asia and South America? Do you want to watch her abandon Israel when it comes to its time of need for our support?

3) What about her promise to raise taxes on the Middle Class by over a trillion dollars? Is your home budget tight enough already? Do you feel like you want to pay more taxes as Hillary cuts taxes on the wealthy and opens our borders to more foreign labor of all kinds which will LOWER working class wages even more after Hillary's tax hikes?

4) And what about Hillary's plans to negate the Second amendment by regulating gun ownership to death? You like that idea too? You want to get arrested for having a gun in your car when you drive to see your Mom because now that state is controled by gun grabbing fascists who are trying to stamp ouot gun ownership thanks to Hillary?

5) What about her support for Black Lies Matter who wants reparations for slavery? Hillary will give it to them along with handcuffing our police forces. Oh, and they also demand "community ownership of property" which is code for blatant communism. Is that bad too?

6) And Hillary will continue to cannibalize our military; you like that? Our military is at lower readiness levels than we have seen since BEFORE World War 2, is that a boost to our nations security? What ahppened around the globe when we were so weak back in 1939?

7) You like how she has a 30 year history of dodging the law under suspicious circumstances, like the Cattle Futures scandal or her White Water scandal? How about how the FBI director admitted publicly that she violated the law, but gave her a pass on negligence charges anyway because he couldnt prove intent? Since when does a negligence charge require intent? Just because it was a Royal Clinton being charged and the corporations cant have one of their biggest and best shills being put in prison? Do you know what a shill is?

8) You like a candidate that is completely bought and paid for by the Corporate Crony Network with hundreds of millions of US dollars donated to her, or paid to her for 'speeches', that is a good thing in your mind? What did she tell the Wall Street bank Goldman Sachs that that bank paid her $650,000? You like how the corporations have set up a dynastic system in the US and we have had five Presidential candidates from only two families in five of the last six Presidential elections?

If all that obviously damaging and corrupt track record is completely negated in your estimation by Trumps blunt speaking and his rhetorical flubs, plenty of which Hillary makes and the press just ignores and you know that, then you are either an idiot or another a Democrat ideological hack.

End of story. Period.

The Trump Conundrum

you tell me. It's what's on the tape. You deny that? Is it her voice or not?

I will tell you, because it is BULLSHIT AND SHE DIDN'T SAY IT EVEN THOUGH IT MAY SOUND LIKE IT DUE TO VERY SMALL DIFFERENCE BETWEEN "ARE" AND "AREN'T"

I use caps because you are retarded so I want to do all I can to help your understanding.

Last edited:
For you conservatives, independents, and working class people who are tired of the corporate crony network taking your jobs away and sending them overseas

.....Vote for the guy who refuses to bring his own jobs back home because profits matter more than Americans :eusa_dance:

Kinda of like liberals who want to raise taxes but don't volunteer more than what is required....yeah.....if it's too complicated for you, let me know

you tell me. It's what's on the tape. You deny that? Is it her voice or not?

I will tell you, because it is BULLSHIT AND SHE DIDN'T SAY IT EVEN THOUGH IT MAY SOUND LIKE IT DUE TO VERY SMALL DIFFERENCE BETWEEN "ARE" AND "AREN'T"

I use caps because you are retarded so I want to do all I can to help your understanding.
dude/dudette, I've listened to several versions and no where, nowhere, do I here aren't. it just isn't there. Even the NBC version of the supposed original feed. Nope I hear 'are'. And if you believe she meant aren't, then she should have said are not and avoided this nonsense. She said are, no matter how much you wish it to not be true. boohoo.

For you conservatives, independents, and working class people who are tired of the corporate crony network taking your jobs away and sending them overseas

.....Vote for the guy who refuses to bring his own jobs back home because profits matter more than Americans :eusa_dance:

Kinda of like liberals who want to raise taxes but don't volunteer more than what is required....yeah.....if it's too complicated for you, let me know

I dont know youre talking about imaginary individuals and comparing them to a candidate for president. How low can you go?:banana: How low can you go?:banana:

23% of Conservatives not supporting Trump...leaving 77% to support him. That's a higher number than the number of Americans who do not trust Hillary as far as they could throw her fat ass - 68$...leaving only 32% who do trust her.

Jill: 'shrug'

:lmao:
That's some serious Republican math. Did it make you feel better?

23% of Conservatives not supporting Trump...leaving 77% to support him. That's a higher number than the number of Americans who do not trust Hillary as far as they could throw her fat ass - 68$...leaving only 32% who do trust her.

you have a different math system you use? let's see it.

Ever hear of 100% before? :2up:

Jim Bowie,

I don't vote AGAINST candidates. I vote FOR candidates. The Republican Party needs to provide a candidate that I can vote FOR, not just hope I will vote AGAINST Hillary.

I dont know youre talking about imaginary individuals and comparing them to a candidate for president. How low can you go?:banana: How low can you go?:banana:

Well since u ou only listen to democrats....Warren Buffet has said taxes need to be higher...because his Secretary paid more in taxes than he did......so why did he take all those breaks and not volunteer more money?

Jim Bowie,

I don't vote AGAINST candidates. I vote FOR candidates. The Republican Party needs to provide a candidate that I can vote FOR, not just hope I will vote AGAINST Hillary.

Ok so who are you voting FOR? What are you looking for?

you have a different math system you use? let's see it.

Ever hear of 100% before? :2up:
Did you see that part where the poster is comparing a subset of conservatives with the population as a whole and think it means anything?

Well since u ou only listen to democrats....Warren Buffet has said taxes need to be higher...because his Secretary paid more in taxes than he did......so why did he take all those breaks and not volunteer more money?

Because its not about volunteering. He can pay his secretary more also and if he said he was waiting for the tax code to be reformed first I'd call him on it too.

Just the opposite of what you would do

Because its not about volunteering. He can pay his secretary more also and if he said he was waiting for the tax code to be reformed first I'd call him on it too.

Just the opposite of what you would do

Bullshit....he's supporting hillary...so hit away at him

Ok, sounds reasonable...so what are you looking to hear from a candidate specifically?

Basically the same 8 pages that were read in Philadelphia in the summer of 1776. Someone who actually believes in and is willing to govern by the US Constitution.

Jim Bowie,

well if you vote for hillary, you vote for a murderer of four americans in Benghazi, can you live with that?

well if you vote for hillary, you vote for a murderer of four americans in Benghazi, can you live with that?

I'd blow my head off before voting for her. I'm a Conservative, not a Republican or Democrat.

23% have principles...To bad 38% went full retard and nominated a democrat to run as a republican. Guess we see how bad Hillary really is.

Forum List

Back