🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Lol, 23% of Conservatives Are Not Supporting Trump? Really?

23% of Conservatives not supporting Trump...leaving 77% to support him. That's a higher number than the number of Americans who do not trust Hillary as far as they could throw her fat ass - 68$...leaving only 32% who do trust her.

Jill: 'shrug'

:lmao:
That's some serious Republican math. Did it make you feel better?
you have a different math system you use? let's see it.

Ever hear of 100% before? :2up:
Did you see that part where the poster is comparing a subset of conservatives with the population as a whole and think it means anything?
explain what you are referring to.

This Hillary person sure has great powers, powers so great she does everything wrong according to those perceptive humans who are able to see all these great powers. Is Hillary god one wonders, poised over a console of control, raising taxes, invading nations, neglecting nations, etc etc etc. She does it all. Wow is all I can say, this woman of so many accomplishments does all this on her own, and no one, no one else has any say in all these acts. Unreal, we should be glad there are people like JimBowie1958 who are able to see all the work she has done all by herself. Hopefully Jim does not come up on her console of control, for truth will once again be hidden.
More horse shit from a libtard.

And I dont think many people missed the fact that you didnt address a single point made, shit4brains.

I addressed your points and you had nothing to say back, apparently.
Bullshit.

What is the post number where you did that? Maybe I missed it.

roflmao

It's #61.

It's a link to when you posted your OP rant to me directly in another thread. Guess you thought so highly of it you decided to start a whole thread on it.

23% of Conservatives not supporting Trump...leaving 77% to support him. That's a higher number than the number of Americans who do not trust Hillary as far as they could throw her fat ass - 68$...leaving only 32% who do trust her.

Did you see that part where the poster is comparing a subset of conservatives with the population as a whole and think it means anything?
was kind of mixing his samples.....

Dude you know that is not going to happen, and if things got so fucking bad that they did, you and I and most of the people we love will end up dead or crippled the rest of their lives.

Get real, that is no solution.

Better to die than to live in what this country is becoming with any of these morons in control. at least we get to die on our feet..... far better than living on our knees.

Read through the post I responded to again and see if it makes sense to you. If it does, you're a moron.

This Hillary person sure has great powers, powers so great she does everything wrong according to those perceptive humans who are able to see all these great powers. Is Hillary god one wonders, poised over a console of control, raising taxes, invading nations, neglecting nations, etc etc etc. She does it all. Wow is all I can say, this woman of so many accomplishments does all this on her own, and no one, no one else has any say in all these acts. Unreal, we should be glad there are people like JimBowie1958 who are able to see all the work she has done all by herself. Hopefully Jim does not come up on her console of control, for truth will once again be hidden.

And I dont think many people missed the fact that you didnt address a single point made, shit4brains.

Bullshit.

roflmao

It's #61.
Again, if you have a point to make, then make it, but dont post a link to a hundred+ page thread and say 'There it is, go find it!' moron.

23% have principles...To bad 38% went full retard and nominated a democrat to run as a republican. Guess we see how bad Hillary really is.
isn't John McCain a Democrat?
No he is just a idiot progressive. I know you don't see the difference but there is one. Democrats are more racially driven.
so technically there isn't any. Just cause he's under the GOP party head, he is in fact progressive like a Democrat. And again was a GOP candidate for president. Hmmmmm, Trump is far far from that position. So, your point is moot.

Read through the post I responded to again and see if it makes sense to you. If it does, you're a moron.
People are throwing percentages around all over the place; getting a couple tangled together is not the making of a moron, moron.

Bullshit.

roflmao

It's #61.
Again, if you have a point to make, then make it, but dont post a link to a hundred+ page thread and say 'There it is, go find it!' moron.

Well, if you click on that link, it goes right to my response to your tirade. You really don't have to "go find it", since it's right there.

Better to die than to live in what this country is becoming with any of these morons in control. at least we get to die on our feet..... far better than living on our knees.

OK, dude, whatever.

Have fun with your black power rifle and reenactments of the Civil War.

I did, there is 100% of conservatives, 23% supposedly aren't voting for trump leaving 77% of the conservatives to vote for him. I'm sorry, I don't have any clue what the fk you're talking about concerning the entire population.

I did, there is 100% of conservatives, 23% supposedly aren't voting for trump leaving 77% of the conservatives to vote for him. I'm sorry, I don't have any clue what the fk you're talking about concerning the entire population.
Did you completely miss the part where he compares THAT to Hillary's trust numbers? Numbers that he lied about as well.

Op- Every single point is bs propaganda. A trillion tax hike on the nonrich? Exactly 100% wrong. Totally duped...D'OH!

Bullshit.

roflmao

It's #61.

Well, if you click on that link, it goes right to my response to your tirade. You really don't have to "go find it", since it's right there.
Smart ass comments line by line does not address an point of an argument, moron.

lol, where do you stupid fucks come from? A cabbage patch?

One example: I point out that Obama has reduced our military to pre WW2 levels, the navvy for instance is down to 276 ships that can go to sea, which is way under the 6,000+ ships we had in the second World War.

And your rebutal is 'Where do you get this shit?'

roflmao, you idiots are going to destroy our country and you wont be able to get it back, stupid ass hole.

Dude you know that is not going to happen, and if things got so fucking bad that they did, you and I and most of the people we love will end up dead or crippled the rest of their lives.

Get real, that is no solution.

RIP

Did you completely miss the part where he compares THAT to Hillary's trust numbers? Numbers that he lied about as well.
ok, so yeah, those are the entire population. I didn't read that into what you posted. I thought you were questioning his math, not his comparison skills.

Bullshit.

roflmao

It's #61.

Smart ass comments line by line does not address an point of an argument, moron.

One example: I point out that Obama has reduced our military to pre WW2 levels, the navvy for instance is down to 276 ships that can go to sea, which is way under the 6,000+ ships we had in the second World War.

roflmao, you idiots are going to destroy our country and you wont be able to get it back, stupid ass hole.

So everything I said was a "smartass comment", eh? Well, tell ya what...

You know this thing you said at the end of your rant?

End of story. Period.

Plenty of people have had more to say on it, so it's obviously not the case. I realize you don't care because you're just stirring shit up, but I thought I'd point that out.

:)

Bullshit.

roflmao

It's #61.

So everything I said was a "smartass comment", eh? Well, tell ya what,,,

You know this thing you said at the end of your rant?

End of story. Period.

Plenty of people have had more to say on it, so it's obviously not the case. I realize you don't care because you're just stirring shit up, but I thought I'd point that out.

:)
I bring up just one stat and you still ignore it!

roflmao.

The FACTS are totally against you libtard shit4brains and you know it.

Hillary Clinton will cement the Corporate Crony Network in power inside the Beltway in DC for generations, and you dont give a flying fuck as long as you get your free shit.

Fuck you, you God damned traitor

Forum List

Back