🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Lol, 23% of Conservatives Are Not Supporting Trump? Really?

Op- Every single point is bs propaganda. A trillion tax hike on the nonrich? Exactly 100% wrong. Totally duped...D'OH!
Oh , fuck you, liar. There are videos of Hillary saying exactly that.

Piss off dumbass.

Feel free to back it up, then. We've already established that tax hike video was crap.
You havent established jack shit.

Hilalry is going to raise taxes on the Middle Class by $1.3 trillion
Trump will raise taxes on the poor..... Or do you think his trade wars will be free?
so if he brought manufacturing back today you think he could sell at the same price as what is made in china? Are you really that derp?
How is he going to do that by causing a depression?

Trump will raise taxes on the poor..... Or do you think his trade wars will be free?
Trump is cutting everyones taxes, and he is nto starting a trade war fool.
Hey dummy who do you think are going to be paying for his tariffs ?

Oh you mean like the min wage? Sure we'll pay for them, oh no less consumerism and more jobs.....I'm willing to sacrifice are you?
You mean you havent heard???? Trump wants to raise the minimum wage...

It's a CONSPIRACEEEE!!! Andrews turned down military help 2 weeks before, and it almost undoubtedly was triggered by the video. Since we may never know as the attackers aren't talking, what does all the GOP BS matter? (As Hillary said, dupes)...D'oh!
Conspiracies exist jack ass, which is why there are laws against them.

Where do yo get this idiotic notion that you can dismiss a point by acting like a buffoon and declaring it invalid because it is a conspiracy?

roflmao
I also gave you 3 reasons you're idiots... duh. Pubtrolls do that crap...the only conspiracies are RW policy/crony money grabs and the GOP propaganda circle jerk. Not even secret. Spare me the global Bilderberg bs.

Last edited:
Trump is cutting everyones taxes, and he is nto starting a trade war fool.
Hey dummy who do you think are going to be paying for his tariffs ?
Ok, ahemmmmm, if he brought jobs back in country today, do you think products manufactured now in the US would sell at the same price manufactured in China? We'll?

Oh , fuck you, liar. There are videos of Hillary saying exactly that.

Piss off dumbass.

Feel free to back it up, then. We've already established that tax hike video was crap.

so if he brought manufacturing back today you think he could sell at the same price as what is made in china? Are you really that derp?
So, you don't want jobs back in the US?

It's a CONSPIRACEEEE!!! Andrews turned down military help 2 weeks before, and it almost undoubtedly was triggered by the video. Since we may never know as the attackers aren't talking, what does all the GOP BS matter? (As Hillary said, dupes)...D'oh!
Conspiracies exist jack ass, which is why there are laws against them.

Where do yo get this idiotic notion that you can dismiss a point by acting like a buffoon and declaring it invalid because it is a conspiracy?

roflmao
I also gave you 3 reasons you're idiots... duh. Pubtrolls do that crap...the only conspiracies are RW policy/crony money grabs and the GOP propaganda circle jerk. Not even secret. Spare me the global Bilderberg bs.
Did you want to say something?

how is a guy who sends his jobs out of the country and bankrupts companies repeatedly and beats workers for money and bilks investors going to do anything for our economy.

you probably should read the assessment of dumb donald's "plans"... and how economists are disavowing him because he's a disaster

Michael Bloomberg: "He wants to run the country like he does his business. G-d help us".

how is a guy who sends his jobs out of the country and bankrupts companies repeatedly and beats workers for money and bilks investors going to do anything for our economy.

you probably should read the assessment of dumb donald's "plans"... and how economists are disavowing him because he's a disaster

Michael Bloomberg: "He wants to run the country like he does his business. G-d help us".
I know exactly what his plan is. You misrepresenting it is pure lefty tactics. When you can't talk hitlery's plans the next best thing is to lie about the opponent. Thanks for the laughs

How does a woman who repeatedly, embarassingly, award winningly LIE so much and so badly yet still get people like YOU to still support and defend her?

I'm trying to figure out of it is because she is SO brilliant at lying or if you're just that stupid....

Harvard Republican Club Will Not Support Party Nominee Donald Trump
By BRANDON J. DIXON, CRIMSON STAFF WRITER2 days ago

The Harvard Republican Club announced it would not support Republican presidential nominee Donald J. Trump, and called for Republican leaders to withdraw their support of the candidate they called a “threat to the survival of the Republic” in a press release Thursday.

In the scathing statement, the largest conservative group at Harvard cited “both policy and temperamental concerns” about Trump and condemned his divisive campaign rhetoric they say “is poisoning our country and our children.”

The Republican Club polled its members earlier this week and found that 10 percent of Harvard Republicans intend to support Trump for president, while an “overwhelming majority”—80 percent of polled club members—indicated they would not support the party nominee and 10 percent remained undecided.

“His authoritarian tendencies and flirtations with fascism are unparalleled in the history of our democracy,” the Republican Club said in a statement. “He hopes to divide us by race, by class, and by religion, instilling enough fear and anxiety to propel himself to the White House.”

In an email to Harvard Republicans on Thursday, Republican Club President Declan P. Garvey ’17 stressed to members that although the Harvard Republican Club officially opposes the nominee, the group will still help coordinate with members interested in campaigning for Trump.
Harvard Republican Club Will Not Support Party Nominee Donald Trump | News | The Harvard Crimson

People with education do not want Trump to lead this nation.

I know exactly what his plan is. You misrepresenting it is pure lefty tactics. When you can't talk hitlery's plans the next best thing is to lie about the opponent. Thanks for the laughs

i'm not misrepresenting anything. you simply like his bigoted fascist message so don't care about anything else he says.

How does a woman who repeatedly, embarassingly, award winningly LIE so much and so badly yet still get people like YOU to still support and defend her?

I'm trying to figure out of it is because she is SO brilliant at lying or if you're just that stupid....

i don't lie. i don't do anything embarrassing. like most typical rightwingnut trolls, you simply get cranky that you aren't permitted to lie unobstructed. and i'm far from stupid. you. i suspect you might not be stupid either. but you are a lying winger troll who spends all day every day spewing garbage.

you're just cranky that you're not permitted to do that unobstructed.

68% - almost 7 of every 10 Americans - KNOW Hillary can't be trusted! The other 3 are lying there ass off by saying they can trust her after she just got 1 x 'FALSE', 1 × 'PANTS ON FIRE', & 4 × 'PINOCCHIOS' for lying about lying...again!

Then you have Obama looking like 'Baghdad Bob' declaring no ransom was paid while behind him Iran plays the video they made of it.

:p

i don't lie.

Yeah, and...

Bill did NOT have sex with that woman...

Hillary turned all State Dept-related e-mails in...

Obama is running the most transparent administration EVUH...

And if you like your plan you can keep your plan!

:p

Forum List

Back