🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Lol, 23% of Conservatives Are Not Supporting Trump? Really?

23% have principles...To bad 38% went full retard and nominated a democrat to run as a republican. Guess we see how bad Hillary really is.
isn't John McCain a Democrat?
No he is just a idiot progressive. I know you don't see the difference but there is one. Democrats are more racially driven.
so technically there isn't any. Just cause he's under the GOP party head, he is in fact progressive like a Democrat. And again was a GOP candidate for president. Hmmmmm, Trump is far far from that position. So, your point is moot.
Trump is a racist.

Op- Every single point is bs propaganda. A trillion tax hike on the nonrich? Exactly 100% wrong. Totally duped...D'OH!
Oh , fuck you, liar. There are videos of Hillary saying exactly that.

Piss off dumbass.

Feel free to back it up, then. We've already established that tax hike video was crap.
You havent established jack shit.

Hilalry is going to raise taxes on the Middle Class by $1.3 trillion

23% have principles...To bad 38% went full retard and nominated a democrat to run as a republican. Guess we see how bad Hillary really is.
No he is just a idiot progressive. I know you don't see the difference but there is one. Democrats are more racially driven.
so technically there isn't any. Just cause he's under the GOP party head, he is in fact progressive like a Democrat. And again was a GOP candidate for president. Hmmmmm, Trump is far far from that position. So, your point is moot.
Trump is a racist.
how?

Will i get crickets on that one?

Last edited:
It's #61.
Again, if you have a point to make, then make it, but dont post a link to a hundred+ page thread and say 'There it is, go find it!' moron.

Well, if you click on that link, it goes right to my response to your tirade. You really don't have to "go find it", since it's right there.
Smart ass comments line by line does not address an point of an argument, moron.

lol, where do you stupid fucks come from? A cabbage patch?

One example: I point out that Obama has reduced our military to pre WW2 levels, the navvy for instance is down to 276 ships that can go to sea, which is way under the 6,000+ ships we had in the second World War.

And your rebutal is 'Where do you get this shit?'

roflmao, you idiots are going to destroy our country and you wont be able to get it back, stupid ass hole.

So everything I said was a "smartass comment", eh? Well, tell ya what,,,

You know this thing you said at the end of your rant?

End of story. Period.

Plenty of people have had more to say on it, so it's obviously not the case. I realize you don't care because you're just stirring shit up, but I thought I'd point that out.

:)
I bring up just one stat and you still ignore it!

roflmao.

The FACTS are totally against you libtard shit4brains and you know it.

Hillary Clinton will cement the Corporate Crony Network in power inside the Beltway in DC for generations, and you dont give a flying fuck as long as you get your free shit.

Fuck you, you God damned traitor

Like I said:

It's OK, we understand.

Op- Every single point is bs propaganda. A trillion tax hike on the nonrich? Exactly 100% wrong. Totally duped...D'OH!

Piss off dumbass.

Feel free to back it up, then. We've already established that tax hike video was crap.

Trump will raise taxes on the poor..... Or do you think his trade wars will be free?

Trump is a racist.
how?
He hates Mexicans. Thinks the Blacks are stupid.

Trump is a racist.
TrumpRacism_zps4qbhhrjk.jpg

Again, if you have a point to make, then make it, but dont post a link to a hundred+ page thread and say 'There it is, go find it!' moron.

Well, if you click on that link, it goes right to my response to your tirade. You really don't have to "go find it", since it's right there.
Smart ass comments line by line does not address an point of an argument, moron.

One example: I point out that Obama has reduced our military to pre WW2 levels, the navvy for instance is down to 276 ships that can go to sea, which is way under the 6,000+ ships we had in the second World War.

roflmao, you idiots are going to destroy our country and you wont be able to get it back, stupid ass hole.

End of story. Period.

Plenty of people have had more to say on it, so it's obviously not the case. I realize you don't care because you're just stirring shit up, but I thought I'd point that out.

roflmao.

Hillary Clinton will cement the Corporate Crony Network in power inside the Beltway in DC for generations, and you dont give a flying fuck as long as you get your free shit.

Like I said:

It's OK, we understand.
Like I said, you dodge the facts, you are knowingly puttng a criminal in the White House so she can loot the government and you are a traitor.

Piss off dumbass.

Trump will raise taxes on the poor..... Or do you think his trade wars will be free?
so if he brought manufacturing back today you think he could sell at the same price as what is made in china? Are you really that derp?

Trump is a racist.
how?
He hates Mexicans. Thinks the Blacks are stupid.
how does he hate mexicans and where has he ever made a comment on blacks?

End of story. Period.

roflmao.

Like I said:

It's OK, we understand.
Like I said, you dodge the facts, you are knowingly puttng a criminal in the White House so she can loot the government and you are a traitor.
Keep ranting without any evidence lol. You hater dupe nutjobs are our best pals in the election. Except maybe the big orange idiot....

End of story. Period.

roflmao.

Like I said:

It's OK, we understand.
Keep ranting without any evidence lol. You hater dupe nutjobs are our best pals in the election. Except maybe the big orange idiot....
Benghazi, always remember Benghazi.

roflmao.

Like I said:

It's OK, we understand.
It's a CONSPIRACEEEE!!! Andrews turned down military help 2 weeks before, and it almost undoubtedly was triggered by the video. Since we may never know as the attackers aren't talking, what does all the GOP BS matter? (As Hillary said, dupes)...D'oh!

It's a CONSPIRACEEEE!!! Andrews turned down military help 2 weeks before, and it almost undoubtedly was triggered by the video. Since we may never know as the attackers aren't talking, what does all the GOP BS matter? (As Hillary said, dupes)...D'oh!
Conspiracies exist jack ass, which is why there are laws against them.

Where do yo get this idiotic notion that you can dismiss a point by acting like a buffoon and declaring it invalid because it is a conspiracy?

roflmao

roflmao.

Like I said:

It's OK, we understand.
so why delete 33000 emails if she had nothing to hide? DOH!

BTW, I understand you don't value american lives. I do. Benghazi.

Have fun with your black power rifle and reenactments of the Civil War.

If this country is going to be saved, that civil war will need to come to every Main Street in the country; and not with black powder weapons.

Forum List

Back