🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Lol, 23% of Conservatives Are Not Supporting Trump? Really?

For you conservatives, independents, and working class people who are tired of the corporate crony network taking your jobs away and sending them overseas

.....Vote for the guy who refuses to bring his own jobs back home because profits matter more than Americans :eusa_dance:
Trump has employed and paid a lot more people than Hillary has.

Yeah in other countries. So now you dont care about jobs overseas anymore? :badgrin:
You sound like you actually believe that. Perhaps you have been in a liberal fever swamp for the last 30 years and don't realize how many buildings Trump has paid to have built in this country alone?

He is creating jobs overseas and you think that voting for him will stop creating jobs overseas. Got it! :420:
I maintain he has employed more Americans than she has. Care to deal with that, or are you fixated on the fact that he employs people world wide?

Our HATRED of Trump's white trash racist support base is my reason alone to vote for Hillary Clinton:deal:

It sounds like your Garbage Repugnant Goper party is having some serious buyers remorse :fu:

99% of Blacks , Muslims, and 85% of Hispanics, Asians are going strong for Clinton, along with most Women, Jews, to put it bluntly your Klan party is FUCKED:laugh:

Even the Kock sucker Bros have ditched that fat bag of shit:laugh:

.....Vote for the guy who refuses to bring his own jobs back home because profits matter more than Americans :eusa_dance:

Yeah in other countries. So now you dont care about jobs overseas anymore? :badgrin:
You sound like you actually believe that. Perhaps you have been in a liberal fever swamp for the last 30 years and don't realize how many buildings Trump has paid to have built in this country alone?

He is creating jobs overseas and you think that voting for him will stop creating jobs overseas. Got it! :420:
I maintain he has employed more Americans than she has. Care to deal with that, or are you fixated on the fact that he employs people world wide?

I probably employ more people in America than you... Does that make me a better person than you...

Trump is no conservative... He is definitely no fiscal conservative, Clinton is way ahead as a fiscal conservative...
images

That is a simple fact... You can't be a fiscal conservative and vote for Trump and claim to be voting conservative...

As for trade, Trump is effectively putting an end to free trade thus affect free market... This is anti-capitalism and is restrictive on the economy... You can't be an economic conservative and claim to be voting conservative...

Listen I could do this all day...

So as president Trump will create a boom in government jobs?

Yes he has employed more people but you said you wanted to stop sending jobs OVERSEAS and you think that voting for the guy who sends jobs overseas will stop sending jobs overseas.

Keep ignoring it. Your bubble is safer that way

He might. It should bother you that you went to government jobs first.

Yes he has employed more people but you said you wanted to stop sending jobs OVERSEAS and you think that voting for the guy who sends jobs overseas will stop sending jobs overseas.

Where did I say I wanted to stop sending jobs overseas? I've said that minimally skilled, high paid manufacturing jobs are not coming back because they cost too much here. Perhaps you made a mistake?

Where did I say I wanted to stop sending jobs overseas? I've said that minimally skilled, high paid manufacturing jobs are not coming back because they cost too much here. Perhaps you made a mistake?

Then beat it kid

Then beat it kid
You make a mistake and think I'm supposed to beat it? What is the smell of the color nine in your world?

He's going into government claiming he's a job creator.

I probably employ more people in America than you... Does that make me a better person than you...

Trump is no conservative... He is definitely no fiscal conservative, Clinton is way ahead as a fiscal conservative...
images

That is a simple fact... You can't be a fiscal conservative and vote for Trump and claim to be voting conservative...

As for trade, Trump is effectively putting an end to free trade thus affect free market... This is anti-capitalism and is restrictive on the economy... You can't be an economic conservative and claim to be voting conservative...

Listen I could do this all day...

These new protectionist conservatives say it's a crime for the government to regulate the minimum wage but now they're happy to see the government regulate trade.

from the lefties at forbes

That Donald Trump's Economic Plans Would Cause A Recession Really Doesn't Matter At All

Right, private sector jobs. There should be ever FEWER government jobs, not more.

23% of Conservatives not supporting Trump...leaving 77% to support him. That's a higher number than the number of Americans who do not trust Hillary as far as they could throw her fat ass - 68$...leaving only 32% who do trust her.

Jill: 'shrug'

:lmao:

Right, private sector jobs. There should be ever FEWER government jobs, not more.

There are almost a million fewer government jobs since the recession. You should be happy.

There is no good reason to vote for Hillary.
There wasn't. Untill Trump came along.
Why?

Lol, Trump was a celebrated businessman in NEw York but he is running against the Democrats and the corporate crony network and now suddenly he is a racist, moron, criminal, rapist, and these other ridiculous things, but you idiots swallow it because you are stupid, gullible and just want free shit.

For you conservatives, independents, and working class people who are tired of the corporate crony network taking your jobs away and sending them overseas

No, he will, but he wants to reform the tax system to not hose himself.

You fucking hypocrits demand a businessman take suicidal financial steps to demonstrate he has conviction?

roflmao

This Hillary person sure has great powers, powers so great she does everything wrong according to those perceptive humans who are able to see all these great powers. Is Hillary god one wonders, poised over a console of control, raising taxes, invading nations, neglecting nations, etc etc etc. She does it all. Wow is all I can say, this woman of so many accomplishments does all this on her own, and no one, no one else has any say in all these acts. Unreal, we should be glad there are people like JimBowie1958 who are able to see all the work she has done all by herself. Hopefully Jim does not come up on her console of control, for truth will once again be hidden.
More horse shit from a libtard.

And I dont think many people missed the fact that you didnt address a single point made, shit4brains.

Forum List

Back