Lol at the peaceniks claiming Trump is a warmonger for not allowing Iran to go nuclear.

Wow Gipper, you took hating America to new heights. Calling America a terrorist nation is as about as low as you can get. And you even have a little group of dems joining your party. If it isn't clear now that the democrat party must be wiped out, people need to open their eyes. There can be no more negotiations or concessions with the left. They are no longer even Americans.
Just the facts. No propaganda.

War is what the state does. I would think all Americans would know this by now.

Dude, wake the f*ck up and quit trying to defend them. Iran has been directly and indirectly responsible for the deaths of between 500-1000 of your own countrymen in the Middle East..

Iran responsible for deaths of 500 U.S. service members in Iraq, military officials say

Iran: US Soldiers Killed Number Over 1,000 | [site:name] | National Review

Didn't W Bush kill nearly 10 X more U.S service members in Iraq?

No, that was militant Muslims....likely aided by Iran

1.) W Bush put those service man in harms way.

2.) Iran, and Iraq weren't really buddies back then, so how do you figure that?

3.) Iran's influences, and ISIS's influences actually came forward thanks to W Bush destablizing Iraq into Anarchy.

You're clueless

Southerner Hicks pretending to be true Irish people are clueless.

1.) You don't even remotely understand Muslim dynamics, and sects, such as how Iran, and Iraq are different were different enemies overall of Shiite Iran vs Sunni Saddam, or ISIS, or Al Qaeda are different enemies.

2.) Saddam was a Sunni minority of a Shiite majority country of Iraq, by getting rid of him, you led Shiite's to expand their influences from Iran into Iraq.

3.) Some ISIS officials were ex Saddam, and they fled into Syria, and then came back to Iraq where they fed on de-stabilized anarchy caused by Iraq to encroach on Iraq's Sunni population.

Born and raised in the great state of Indiana, shit for brains. You don't have the first clue about anything...most certainly me. Now sit down and cease pretending you do. You lo
We should send these misguided fools over to Iran. It would serve them right. Have they even read the Iran nuke deal? It's a joke, a very dangerous joke. Good for Trump for recognizing this and for reimposing sanctions on Iran.

By the way, for all you believers in the Russian-collusion myth, Russia strongly supported the Iran nuke deal and argued against pulling out of it. Gee, what gives?

The very dangerous joke I see in the Mid-East is Israel who definitely has Nukes, rather than Iran with presumably no Nukes.

Big difference: When have you ever seen crowds of people in Israel chanting "Death to Iran"? Israel's nuclear weapons (if that actually have them) are a deterrent, not for offensive purposes.

Israel has also never stated that they want to wipe Iran off the map, unlike Iran's Mullahs who have expressed the desire to wipe Israel off the map.

Israel is dedicated to wiping Palestine off the map, what about that?

When are we going to target Israel with sanctions?

A country named Palestine isn't even on a map....and never has been

Dude, wake the f*ck up and quit trying to defend them. Iran has been directly and indirectly responsible for the deaths of between 500-1000 of your own countrymen in the Middle East..

Iran responsible for deaths of 500 U.S. service members in Iraq, military officials say

Iran: US Soldiers Killed Number Over 1,000 | [site:name] | National Review

3.) Iran's influences, and ISIS's influences actually came forward thanks to W Bush destablizing Iraq into Anarchy.

You're clueless

Born and raised in the great state of Indiana (check your Civil War history, most certainly not a Confederate state) and my great great grandparents legally immigrated here from the Emerald Isle

Now who's clueless, you disgusting anti Semite?

You're one of those that spews BS, gets called out on your BS and then starts acting like a petulant child and making shit up hoping something sticks

We should send these misguided fools over to Iran. It would serve them right. Have they even read the Iran nuke deal? It's a joke, a very dangerous joke. Good for Trump for recognizing this and cancelling it, and for reimposing sanctions on Iran.

By the way, for all you believers in the Russian-collusion myth, Russia strongly supported the Iran nuke deal and argued against pulling out of it. Gee, what gives? If Trump is under Russian control, how come he's ignoring a major Russian policy? For that matter, why has he sold arms to Ukraine, continued Obama's sanctions on Russia, blocked Russian arms sales by dissuading potential customers, etc., etc.?
What is Trump offering that is better?

Shouldn’t he have negotiated a better deal before he tore up the old one?

Why are they so absurd about everything? Seriously.

How do they allow themselves to become so pathetic?
Following the treaty, Iran couldn't become nuclear.

They can now.

Duh!

Trump doesn’t care....it placates his base
Till they find out he ruined their healthcare. They'll find that out in October. A couple of weeks before the midterms.

Trump trade deals leave us isolated
He is losing against China and the EU no longer looks to us for leadership

\

You're clueless

1.) You don't even remotely understand Muslim dynamics, and sects, such as how Iran, and Iraq are different were different enemies overall of Shiite Iran vs Sunni Saddam, or ISIS, or Al Qaeda are different enemies.

2.) Saddam was a Sunni minority of a Shiite majority country of Iraq, by getting rid of him, you led Shiite's to expand their influences from Iran into Iraq.

3.) Some ISIS officials were ex Saddam, and they fled into Syria, and then came back to Iraq where they fed on de-stabilized anarchy caused by Iraq to encroach on Iraq's Sunni population.

Born and raised in the great state of Indiana, shit for brains. You don't have the first clue about anything...most certainly me. Now sit down and cease pretending you do. You lo
We should send these misguided fools over to Iran. It would serve them right. Have they even read the Iran nuke deal? It's a joke, a very dangerous joke. Good for Trump for recognizing this and for reimposing sanctions on Iran.

By the way, for all you believers in the Russian-collusion myth, Russia strongly supported the Iran nuke deal and argued against pulling out of it. Gee, what gives?

The very dangerous joke I see in the Mid-East is Israel who definitely has Nukes, rather than Iran with presumably no Nukes.

Big difference: When have you ever seen crowds of people in Israel chanting "Death to Iran"? Israel's nuclear weapons (if that actually have them) are a deterrent, not for offensive purposes.

Israel has also never stated that they want to wipe Iran off the map, unlike Iran's Mullahs who have expressed the desire to wipe Israel off the map.

Israel is dedicated to wiping Palestine off the map, what about that?

When are we going to target Israel with sanctions?

A country named Palestine isn't even on a map....and never has been

Jews stole from an Arab Majority it doesn't matter if they call themselves Palestine, or Winnie the Poo they were displaced by the Israeli Jews.

Indiana, or the South not all too different.

A lot of White trash, F*ck em.

It would be okay if you White trash states just took more welfare, and shut your dirty mouths.

But, your White trash states have to waste our tax dollars again, and even waste American lives for wars for Israel, because you're screwed up idiots who like the power of looting, and shooting.

Last edited:

You're clueless

Born and raised in the great state of Indiana (check your Civil War history, most certainly not a Confederate state) and my great great grandparents legally immigrated here from the Emerald Isle

You're one of those that spews BS, gets called out on your BS and then starts acting like a petulant child and making shit up hoping something sticks

I've not met Irish Catholics here who love Jews.

This is mostly a British Protestant thing from the Hick states.

You're clueless

More nonsense and Antisemitism...go away

You're clueless

So, you are Protestant?

Protestant Ulster Irish aren't really Irish FYI.

You're clueless

So, you are Protestant?

Listen up little man, you don't have the very first clue about anything you spew and your crap is past old. You're throwing out anything and everything hoping something, anything sticks. Sit down already...anti Semites disgust me

MORNING TRUTH:

President Donald Trump is being attacked from the Left and by the Lame Stream Leftist Media because of former resident Barak Obama.

"WHAT?"

President Trump is being criticized for 'voiding' a contract that never should have existed, a pact that was ILLEGAL.

Former President Barak Obama did not have the Constitutional authority to negotiate a treaty on behalf of the United States or the authority to carry that illegal 'treaty' to the United Nations for ratification when even the United States had not ratified it...or SEEN it.

Barak Obama illegally by-passed Congress to negotiate a treaty between Iran and BARAK OBAMA.

Obama called himself a 'Constitutional Scholar', but he is / was no more a 'Constitutional Scholar' than a criminal who knows the law and knows when he is breaking the law is a 'scholar' of U.S. Law.

Much like how Leftists cry out how the current President is trying to end the 'Dream Act, Leftist who claim the President just backed out of the Treaty with Iran are claiming the current President is attempting to end something that does not exist and NEVER officially existed.
- There is no such thing as a 'Dream Act' - No 'Dream Act' Legislation was ever passed into law. Obama declared an illegal EDICT enacted the 'Dream Act' Legislation into LAW. The 'Constitutional Scholar' is WRONG. Even HE admitted before he made this illegal move that he did not have the Constitutional / Legal authority to take such action. (Barry would have been better to have saved his money spent on becoming a 'Constitutional Scholar' and simply watched 'Schoolhouse Rock' on Saturday mornings growing up. It could have taught him how a bill becomes a law for FREE!) There are also no such thing as 'Dreamers', since there is not 'Dream Act' law. These people are called 'illegals'.

The argument this morning about what the President just did is just another 'mess' Barak Obama left the Trump administration, getting the snowflakes all spun up about pulling out of an ILLEGAL personal treaty between Barak Obama and Iran.

So, you are Protestant?

Listen up little man, you don't have the very first clue about anything you spew and your crap is past old. You're throwing out anything and everything hoping something, anything sticks. Sit down already...anti Semites disgust me

What's truly hilarious is when Conservatives think Jews are the center of the Conservative Right agenda.

Actually, if anything Jews are the center of the Liberal Left agenda.

So, you are Protestant?

What's truly hilarious is when Conservatives think Jews are the center of the Conservative Right agenda.

You really are quite the sick little man kid. So much hatred......so little intelligence. How many Joooos have you killed again?

So, you are Protestant?

You really are quite the sick little man kid. So much hatred......so little intelligence. How many Joooos have you killed again?

Why don't you explain how Jews have disproportionately helped Conservatives?

Admit it, you read about Israel in the bible, so therefor low IQ nitwits think that's the center of thier ideals.

Liberal facts of Judaism overall are.

- 1/2 of Democrat funding is Jewish, while 1/4th of Republican funding is Jewish.

- Jewish Democrat voting blocs especially in Florida are important for Democrats, I don't think they could've elected Obama without it.

- Nearly 2,000 Jewish Rabbis have signed a letter welcoming Refugees into this country.

- Jews played a big role in founding, or controlling Liberal ideals, and institutions be it Marxism, Social Democracy, Hollywood, CNN news, NBC news, CBS News, ABC News, Trotskyism, Leninism, Cultural Marxism like Mencken, or Horkeimer, as well as the SPLC, ADL, ACLU, NAACP, etc.

- Jews play a big role in Gun control like Diane Feinstein, Emanuel Celler, Joseph Lieberman, Michael Bloomberg, Debbie Wasserman Schultz, Chuck Schumer among others.

- Jew Emanuel Celler also dreampt up the Celler - Hart immigration act, which shifted us to more Latino immigrants.

- Other Jewish Liberal mentions could include George Soros, Bernie Sanders, Saul Alinsky,Paul R. Ehrlich, Wolf Blitzer, Rachel Maddow, Noam Chomsky, Tim Wise,David Axelrod, Ruth Bader Ginsburg, Anthony Weiner, Elliot Spitzer, Paul Krugman, David Plouffe, Rahm Emanuel, Jill Stein, Jon Stewart, BIll Maher, Barbara Walters, Al Franken, Elena Kagan, Gloria Steinem, Betty Friedan, Barney Frank,

Last edited:

Forum List

Back