Lol at the peaceniks claiming Trump is a warmonger for not allowing Iran to go nuclear.

Bottom Line.........
The Argument is over.

LIBERALS................You LOSE AGAIN...............

Why are they so absurd about everything? Seriously.

How do they allow themselves to become so pathetic?
Not allowing Iran to go nuclear? He just cancelled an agreement with Iran. We now have no say one way or another with Iran's nuclear programs.....how is "having no say" turn into "not allowing"?

Your way GRANTED iran a nuke after ten years. Your assertion is a joke.

If that were true, you'd have a point.

Why do you believe that it is true?

Which expert told you this?

By pulling out of the deal, he automatically has stipulated that they can no longer "legally" get a nuke after the 10 year sunset clause expires. obummer GRANTED iran a nuke in 12 years. And not only that, according to the terms of this moronic deal, it would have been LEGAL for them to have it.

Now they can have it in a couple years! Well done Trump.

And who the fuck are we to say what is legal for another sovereign nation?

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

Not with the sanctions in place. You are a broken record dude. Your way they were guaranteed a bomb in 12 years. At least this way we have a chance to prevent it. Pull your idiotic head out of your ass.

It was not my way you moron, it was the world’s way. How are the sanctions going to do a damn bit of good when only the US will abide by them?

Wrong, it was the elitist version of a "deal". They could give a shit about the average citizen of the world so long as they were able to profit from the deal they were happy with whatever shit got rammed down OUR throat. After all. Whatever the iranians do will affect us....not the elite.

How did Iran affect you? How many counties have they invaded in the last few decades? How many countries have they lobbed missiles into over the last few decades?

They use proxies. Hezzbolla is one, another is the Houthi rebels

Not allowing Iran to go nuclear? He just cancelled an agreement with Iran. We now have no say one way or another with Iran's nuclear programs.....how is "having no say" turn into "not allowing"?

I have actually read the deal. Clearly you haven't. Here's an idea, you go read the original deal and then come back and blather all you like.

Now they can have it in a couple years! Well done Trump.

And who the fuck are we to say what is legal for another sovereign nation?

Not with the sanctions in place. You are a broken record dude. Your way they were guaranteed a bomb in 12 years. At least this way we have a chance to prevent it. Pull your idiotic head out of your ass.

It was not my way you moron, it was the world’s way. How are the sanctions going to do a damn bit of good when only the US will abide by them?

Wrong, it was the elitist version of a "deal". They could give a shit about the average citizen of the world so long as they were able to profit from the deal they were happy with whatever shit got rammed down OUR throat. After all. Whatever the iranians do will affect us....not the elite.

How did Iran affect you? How many counties have they invaded in the last few decades? How many countries have they lobbed missiles into over the last few decades?

They are firing Missiles into Israel right now.

And Saudi....they may get a boot up their ass

Yup, they've been firing from Yemen for awhile now.

Bbbbut the left says Iran is innocent!!!!

The Left also wants to see us submit to the UN.

The Left also wants to see us submit to the UN.

Pretty much and the UN couldn't find it's ass with both hands

I have actually read the deal. Clearly you haven't. Here's an idea, you go read the original deal and then come back and blather all you like.

Why are you lying? The deal does not grant Iran a nuke after 10 years. That's a lie.

Also, without the deal, what was the timeline for Iran getting a nuke?

Try not to lie.

Why are you lying? The deal does not grant Iran a nuke after 10 years. That's a lie.

Try not to lie.

Yes it does dummy. That's what the Sunset Clause is all about. The only liar is you.

Is there anything the left are not wrong about?

If there is, please let me know.

I am not kidding. Not only are they wrong about EVERYTHING, they are hypocrites about EVERYTHING.

Try not to lie.

Yes it does dummy. That's what the Sunset Clause is all about. The only liar is you.

No. That is not what the sunset clause is all about.

You have not read the agreement. You lied about that too.

Here is a fact:

Iran is a signatory to the Non Proliferation Treaty.

Do you know what that means?

Try not to lie.

Can you believe we need to convince the fucking left that not allowing Iran to go nuclear means they will not be making nuclear weapons like they said they would have as a result of the obama deal?

Can you believe we need to convince the fucking left that not allowing Iran to go nuclear means they will not be making nuclear weapons like they said they would have as a result of the obama deal?
By pulling out of an agreement, how are we "not allowing Iran to go nuclear"? Explain that to us, please.

Try not to lie.

Here is a fact:

Try not to lie.

(shrugs) Then why not sign Obambi's agreement?

"Under the JCPOA, by 2030 Iran will be permitted to build an industrial-size nuclear industry. It will be able to operate an unlimited number of advanced centrifuges and accumulate as large a stockpile of fissile material as it desires. That, in theory, includes weapons-grade uranium. At that point, it would be weeks, maybe even days, away from having the fuel for a small arsenal of nuclear weapons. All of this legitimized by the United States and the rest of what passes for the international community."

Defusing the Iran Deal's Ticking Time Bomb

Dumbass.

Try not to lie.

Here is a fact:

Try not to lie.

Forum List

Back