London police tell people not to appear in public if they look "openly Jewish"

It's in the fact that the world appears to once again be turning against the Jewish people.

You didn't understand what I said.
We understood very clearly, you said you knew why Jews were being persecuted.

I blame the Zionists and my reason is that they are guilty of purposeful genocide. I can't answer for others.
And who were they committing genocide against when your friends killed 6,000,000 of them in the oven?

History is creeping back in, below is one of the first decrees in Germany that started the antisemitism snowball. This is long before the war and/or concentration camps.

Consider the constructive denial of students access to schools in the U.S currently that the protesters are engaging in by intention or residual. In truth, conservatives have been dealing with it for years, though it had been more sporadic in nature:

In April 1933, German law restricted the number of Jewish students at German schools and universities.

We understood very clearly, you said you knew why Jews were being persecuted.

And who were they committing genocide against when your friends killed 6,000,000 of them in the oven?
Nobody died in an oven and especially not a gas oven. That's ignorance of the fact that the ovens were crematoriums that were coal-fired and used for the purpose of cremating the dead.

If you must persist with the topic you're choosing, get the facts straight!

Then if you propose something that isn't true, you'll be corrected again!

Nobody died in an oven and especially not a gas oven. That's ignorance of the fact that the ovens were crematoriums that were coal-fired and used for the purpose of cremating the dead.

Interesting defense of your antisemitism.

Complete unadulterated BS

I beg to differ OP, this is Trump's world, as HE'S the one who said "there's good people on BOTH sides" when ONE side was spewing "Jews will NOT replace us!" in the streets of America...

It was only a matter of time before it manifested what you're reporting now.

GOOD PEOPLE ON BOTH SIDES of the issue of removing statues. THAT was what was going on at the time, and your beloved news media purposely left out Trumps words also condeming white supremecists in that same breath.

Its the media who was trying to divide the country.

GOOD PEOPLE ON BOTH SIDES of the issue of removing statues. THAT was what was going on at the time, and your beloved news media purposely left out Trumps words also condeming white supremecists in that same breath.

Its the media who was trying to divide the country.
Were those white supremacist chanters not on the side of keeping the statues?

The US is not far behind. Jews are no longer safe on most college campuses. It's only a matter of time until it spills over into other public places, as it already has in Europe.

Unless we do something about it.

This is Joe Biden's world.

I guess all the liberals who kept insisting that being against Israel has nothing to do with being antisemitic will shut up now.

There were oven, there is lots of evidence and you conspiracy nuts just don’t like the truth. I know people that were in the camps and my father during WWII went into such camps.

Can a person take a position which you happen to find offensive and yet still be a “good” person?
You do realize that's like asking "can you be friends w/a law breaker?"

What if they only stole a loaf of bread, literally, to feed their family?

Well, it depends on the position.

Most American Jews are left wingers, so they're sheep who have allied themselves with the wolves.
That’s because they see themselves as liberals first, and as Jews a distant second.

I know about 100 Jews well enough to know if they are kashrut-obervant. With ONE exception, every Jew who keeps kosher, or even kosher-style, is a Republican. Of every Biden-voter I know, they all chomp down on shrimp and bacon.

Forum List

Back