London police tell people not to appear in public if they look "openly Jewish"

Incredibly sad as to how free they all now feel to publicly express their antisemitism
Lisa found the facts quite hurtful. It's due to the length of time that the 'gas ovens' nonsense has been allowed to stand.

Just accept that they can't turn 'lethal gas chambers' into any kind of oven.

This is sick! Everyone should be able to attend their colleges, or walk the streets. This is getting really ugly. I saw on the news it looked like a foreign country with firebombs, hatred and garbage being strewn and it was here in the U.S. Someone is going to get hurt and you are going to see all out war fare with citizens against citizens. Sad.

This is sick! Everyone should be able to attend their colleges, or walk the streets. This is getting really ugly. I saw on the news it looked like a foreign country with firebombs, hatred and garbage being strewn and it was here in the U.S. Someone is going to get hurt and you are going to see all out war fare with citizens against citizens. Sad.

Sad, but probably necessary at this point.

They’re upset that the police blocked him? I think he was just afraid for the Jewish man’s safety, and was well-intended.

What is horrific is that it took Hitler 10 years to ferment the degree of antisemitism that the Palestinians have created in six months. Scary stuff.

And what’s just as scary is that we have some liberal Jews on the side of those who want them dead.

A huge row has erupted today about St George’s flag.

The things they argue about!

Let’s hope that someday you obtain your first hint of sanity.
Now now Mrs Angry
Breathe in deeply when you find it impossible to be nice .

Far better for Jewish people to sit indoors examining their mistakes than to roam the streets with their little hats perched on their heads and the locals understandably out to shorten their lifespan .

Now I feel sure that they see that the Nazi route was a bad mistake and Ethnic Cleansing most unwise .
It will take them a few generations to atone for centuries of deceit and cunning, but then hopefully they might find a place again among decent people .

Now now Mrs Angry
Breathe in deeply when you find it impossible to be nice .

I’m not the angry bitch, lousy. That’s you.

Try reality someday. 👍
Far better for Jewish people to sit indoors examining their mistakes than to roam the streets with their little hats perched on their heads and the locals understandably out to shorten their lifespan .

You’re a rancid twat.

Lisa found the facts quite hurtful. It's due to the length of time that the 'gas ovens' nonsense has been allowed to stand.

Just accept that they can't turn 'lethal gas chambers' into any kind of oven.
OMG. What difference does it make that Jews were not forced into literal gas ovens, but into large rooms with no escape and then gas turned on? They were GASSED TO DEATH!

What’s DISGUSTING - not “hurtful” - is that we have liberals trying to downplay the horror of what Hitler did to Jews by saying It wasn’t gas ovens but merely big concrete rooms they poured the gas into.

YOU PEOPLE ARE SICK.

OMG. What difference does it make that Jews were not forced into literal gas ovens, but into large rooms with no escape and then gas turned on? They were GASSED TO DEATH!

What’s DISGUSTING - not “hurtful” - is that we have liberals trying to downplay the horror of what Hitler did to Jews by saying It wasn’t gas ovens but merely big concrete rooms they poured the gas into.

YOU PEOPLE ARE SICK.

They get a kick out of that mindset.

Forum List

Back