London’s New Mayor Warns Trump: Let In Muslims Or They Will Attack America

eda9bb802c130135c8cc005056a9545d.gif

While the leftards are saying yeah he's right, Americans are saying FU.

“Donald Trump’s ignorant view of Islam could make both of our countries less safe – it risks alienating mainstream Muslims around the world and plays into the hands of extremists,” he said. “Donald Trump and those around him think that Western liberal values are incompatible with mainstream Islam – London has proved him wrong.”

OP is a lie, that is not what the mayor said - there was no threatening or warning.

“Donald Trump’s ignorant view of Islam could make both of our countries less safe – it risks alienating mainstream Muslims around the world and plays into the hands of extremists."

The Donald is an embarassment taking the Mayor's words out of context to further his isolationist policy that the courts will strike down in the end

“Donald Trump’s ignorant view of Islam could make both of our countries less safe – it risks alienating mainstream Muslims around the world and plays into the hands of extremists,” he said. “Donald Trump and those around him think that Western liberal values are incompatible with mainstream Islam – London has proved him wrong.”

OP is a lie, that is not what the mayor said:
“Donald Trump’s ignorant view of Islam could make both of our countries less safe – it risks alienating mainstream Muslims around the world and plays into the hands of extremists."
He is prone to "stepping in it" (Texas slang ;) )

Trump can't come to London but more Muzzie terrorists are welcome and that it's Allah's will. Fuck Allah and the goat herding mayor.
"muzzie"? I have muslim friends you PoS.

Do they let you play with their sheep too, Dottie?

The mayor is a muzzie terrorist enabler. Keep Americans out, let more muzzies in - yeah, Dottie - that's the ticket. If we won't let them in then, then they will attack us. Some friends you got there. LOLOLOL
Ever been to Dearborn, MI you piece of shit? Like closing the gate after the horse has already left the stable. You really are an idiot.

Have you?

It's nothing like you guys portray :dunno:

So the OP suggests that it is ok to insult a country who just had been terrorized.. Makes me angry to think anyone would excuse that behavior..

who insulted whom and what??
current events. Look into it :thup:

A Trump's Twitter criticism of London Mayor Sadiq Khan is out of context, again

San Diego is no liberal bastion either you Dope. I used to reside there when i served.

nothing wrong with Donald's comment------in fact Donald was criticized MANY times for
similarly clumsy statements------IN THE SAME MANNER-------Sadiq suffers from hoof in
mouth disease just as does Donald

This is a insult..

Donald J. Trump‏Verified account @realDonaldTrump Jun 5
Pathetic excuse by London Mayor Sadiq Khan who had to think fast on his "no reason to be alarmed" statement. MSM is working hard to sell it!

I was raised to respect and support someone who is in mourning , not rip on them..

Try and remember how it felt especially after 9/11 ~ How would you feel if another country was insulting us?

Are Trumps comments helping the UK? No, not at all. He is a big mouth wimp who takes any chance he can to insult someone to make himself feel worthwhile..

OP is a lie, that is not what the mayor said - there was no threatening or warning.

yeah? so? it is a clear INNUENDO. and a baseless conjecture. How does Sadiq know
what Trump's view of islam is? (that's the baseless conjecture part) The innuendo part is the
suggestion that if anyone complains about islam or muslims-----muslims are LOGICALLY AND
CORRECTLY inspired to slit random throats. (that's the threat part too). no matter the context---
it MEANS "kiss muslim ass or WE KILL YOU"

Unless if they have oil and money like Saudi Arabia... who stroke Trumps ego with 5 star treatment..

So the OP suggests that it is ok to insult a country who just had been terrorized.. Makes me angry to think anyone would excuse that behavior..

San Diego is no liberal bastion either you Dope. I used to reside there when i served.

nothing wrong with Donald's comment------in fact Donald was criticized MANY times for
similarly clumsy statements------IN THE SAME MANNER-------Sadiq suffers from hoof in

This is a insult..

Pathetic excuse by London Mayor Sadiq Khan who had to think fast on his "no reason to be alarmed" statement. MSM is working hard to sell it!

I was raised to respect and support someone who is in mourning , not rip on them..

Try and remember how it felt especially after 9/11 ~ How would you feel if another country was insulting us?

Are Trumps comments helping the UK? No, not at all. He is a big mouth wimp who takes any chance he can to insult someone to make himself feel worthwhile..

9-11? there were lots of parties "INSULTING" us

The average Londoner is saying the same thing Trump is saying....what did you expect after letting a muslim become mayor? How many more dead and maimed will the Brits quest for "diversity" produce?

Do you have a link to that Tom?
The average Londoner voted for Mr Khan in droves.

Speaks volumes about the intelligence level of a Londoner...or some toad from Wales

Lets divide the world even more with the righties hate of anyone who isn't white and an American...
Who are you going to call on when we need to unite to fight terrorism?

This is a insult..

In Isis central they celebrated...every other country reached out their support and love..Especially the UK

[QUOTE="Eaglewings, post: 17446792,

Lets divide the world even more with the righties hate of anyone who isn't white and an American...
Who are you going to call on when we need to unite to fight terrorism?[/QUOTE]

CALL ROSIE-----the oracle at usmb-------sheeesh---you get touchy over
a tiny little knock on those bloody limey bastards?

I recall that. What a creep. Sure glad he's not here.

poor Sadiq-----it's not his fault he was born to muslim parents
Is that his excuse for running his own mouth during our elections? Anything coming out of London went to shit in my mind last year when I found the young turks trying to push off a bogus London poll results as being a US poll results concerning Trump. Maybe a lot of progressive young idiots bought that but it kind'a just pissed me off.

This is a insult..

In Isis central they celebrated...every other country reached out their support and love..Especially the UK

oh-----ok------you keep thinking that

Do you have anyone close who fought in a war? It is a can of worms that you don't want to open unless if 100% necessary like FDR did in WWII . War is ugly..

I'm a Viet combat Vet and my dad, uncle, son, and various other relatives all stood the wall...what's your point?

[/QUOTE]

Hate the UK much? Why are you attacking the people of the UK? They did nothing wrong..
Crap the hate on this forum is atrocious

Hate the UK much? Why are you attacking the people of the UK? They did nothing wrong..
Crap the hate on this forum is atrocious[/QUOTE]

it is very light hearted bitchy snotty. have you never spent time in the school yard?

Forum List

Back