🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Long Island University-Brooklyn to Drop “Blackbirds” Nickname Because … Racism

Little black boy turns and whispers something to his neighbor. Neighbor gasps then tells me, horrified, "we can't do this song. It's racist."

I give them both my BEST teacher eye and say, "Miss Mary Mack's DRESS is black. She is WEARING black. It's a color."

Just like that. It's a color. How 'bout that.

I'm always riding that line....too bad

Again, those kids will be describing you to a therapist when they get older.

"We had this crazy teacher who sang racist songs and belittled us!"

We shouldn't do any color songs.

Some people are color blind.

or any songs about food.

Some people are anorexic.

Etc.

Yawn... can you get back on the topic. You were more interesting when you repeated lies from racist websites.

If you want to be a little snot about it, nothing is the color to see. You see the colors reflected off of it (if any).

So you admit, "Black Hole" is inaccurate, and could be considered offensive to black folks... thanks for playing.

MN DNR changed the official name of Eurasian Carp to Invasive Carp since Eurasian is offensive apparently. Never mind the fact of the damn fishes place of origination.

Except they weren't called "Eurasian Carp", they were called "Asian Carp". And, yeah, it was offensive.
Says the self appointed protector of the downtrodden.
Get a life loser.

If you want to be a little snot about it, nothing is the color to see. You see the colors reflected off of it (if any).

So you admit, "Black Hole" is inaccurate, and could be considered offensive to black folks... thanks for playing.
No, I didn't say that. I don't thank you for being a childish liar.

Only a narcissistic moron (Democrat) would say the term "Black Hole" was first used, and later used the scientific community including everyone from Einstien to Hawking just to hurt black people's feelings.

black-holes-are-really-dark-black-science-man-neil-degrasse-6172661.png

Perhaps you should quit while you're losing, again.

Only a narcissistic moron (Democrat) would say the term "Black Hole" was first used, and later used the scientific community including everyone from Einstien to Hawking just to hurt black people's feelings.

Nobody said it was.. but here's the thing... we use the word "Black" to denote negative things.

Black Holes
Black Comedy
Black Hat Computer Hackers

and so on.

Says the self appointed protector of the downtrodden.
Get a life loser.

Hardly... you misrepresented why the change in what they were calling these fish were...

In fact, calling them Asian Carp was inaccurate, because not all the species actually came from Asia.

Here is what the MN-DNR posted on the subject.

http://www.seagrant.umn.edu/newslet...aring_up_the_carp_nomenclature_confusion.html

What should you call the four invasive carp species commonly grouped together? That answer depends on where you are.

Grass, black, bighead, and silver carp are native to Southeast Asia. The latter three species were introduced to fish farms in the southern United States and municipal sewage lagoons starting in the 1970s. Grass carp were released into southern waters to control invasive plants like hydrilla. Subsequent flooding and the escape of otherwise contained bighead and silver carp took many by surprise. Their spread has been alarming.

So why did Minnesota decide to switch-up Asian carp?

Minnesota State Senator John Hoffman sponsored a bill with the deliberate name change because of concerns voiced from his constituents. St. Paul’s Asian-American community was unhappy with a sign placed near one of their popular fishing areas warning waterway users about spreading carp. They felt that the unwanted fish’s name unfairly cast a negative light on their community. Because the name change cost taxpayers virtually nothing and would positively impact the community, it was an easy decision to pass the bill. While Minnesota’s decision does not change what federal or other state regulators call carp that are not native to the U.S., it is a step toward simultaneously protecting Minnesota’s waters and honoring cultural inclusivity.

This is why liberalism is a mental disorder. An unknown university, not even in the top 100 in the country decides to "get on the map" by denying the fact that Blackbird is actually a biological classification for a species of a bird. I guess the kids get to go home and brag to their Libtard Leftcoast friend and families "see what we did?!"

Blackbird - Wikipedia

What about Crows, though?

Next they need to protest blackbirds. Then brown sparrows. Throw a few black widow spiders in tobe not only racist but sexist.

What about the gay black Widow spiders? Might as well make it homophobe, too!
"The road to hell is paved with good intentions".

A common interpretation of the saying is that wrongdoings or evil actions are often masked by good intentions; or even that good intentions, when acted upon, may have unintended consequences. A simple example is the introduction into the US of an invasive species, like the Asian carp, which has become a nuisance due to unexpected proliferation and behaviour.

Moral certainty can be used to justify the harm done by failing policies and actions. Those with good intentions believe their practices are good for the group; it is self-evident to them. They justify collateral damage in the belief they do a greater good. The Nazi concentration camps were created to hold so-called "racially undesirable elements" of German society. The GULAG system was introduced in order to isolate disloyal elements not contributing to the dictatorship of the proletariat. The Inquisition was established to eradicate heretics in religious states. The harm done is clearly seen, and acknowledged, but is written off as a 'price worth paying'.

Nobody said it was.. but here's the thing... we use the word "Black" to denote negative things.

Black Holes
Black Comedy
Black Hat Computer Hackers

and so on.
Black coffee
Blackboard
Blackbirds
Finances in the Black
Black Hole
Black Tie event
Black snake

These things are only offensive to Racists that think being a Black person is worse than being of another race.

"Black" is not negative to non racists.

Last edited:
We shouldn't do any color songs.

Some people are color blind.

or any songs about food.

Some people are anorexic.

Etc.
There was quite a stir when the race whores wanted Crayola to change the name of their black crayons labeled in spanish. Negro is racist.

Forum List

Back