🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Look at these White, Racist, Baltimore Cops!!

Zander

Platinum Member
Sep 10, 2009
Los Angeles CA
According to the LWNJ's Dead Fred was targeted simply because he was black. Here are the white racists who did it!

CD9TXSaUgAEwqMs.jpg
CD9TXC-UkAArn-i.jpg
CD9TN9SWoAEdJT0.jpg
CD9TN4tW0AE44TN.jpg
CD9TN2cWEAE2gAs.jpg
CD9TN_YWgAEIYdS.jpg

DOH!!

According to the LWNJ's Dead Fred was targeted simply because he was black. Here are the white racists who did it!

CD9TXSaUgAEwqMs.jpg
CD9TXC-UkAArn-i.jpg
CD9TN9SWoAEdJT0.jpg
CD9TN4tW0AE44TN.jpg
CD9TN2cWEAE2gAs.jpg
CD9TN_YWgAEIYdS.jpg

DOH!!

It's a great day for Diversity.

Even the White Racists are including blacks in their activities!

CD9TXSaUgAEwqMs.jpg
CD9TXC-UkAArn-i.jpg
CD9TN9SWoAEdJT0.jpg
CD9TN4tW0AE44TN.jpg
CD9TN2cWEAE2gAs.jpg
CD9TN_YWgAEIYdS.jpg

DOH!!
Nice pictures ... but I'm waiting for the ones that show them in their prison blues .... now that'll be nice pictures ........

Thank you Zander for showing that this was probably not racially motivated unless of course it was only the white cops dolling out "justice." Everyone wants to make a tragedy race based. It's nice to see common sense fly back into their faces.

Pretty sure they were infected with the privilege virus.....Fredddie didnt have none

Last edited:
Well they dont want cops patrolling.....occupying force I'm told.......I say give em what they want.........

Thank you Zander for showing that this was probably not racially motivated unless of course it was only the white cops dolling out "justice." Everyone wants to make a tragedy race based. It's nice to see common sense fly back into their faces.

No. Everybody doesn't want this to be raced based.

Try again.

Especially you.....douche-nozzle!!!

Try again.

Please point to the posting where I ever even once mentioned the cops' races.

Good luck with that.

You, on the other hand, on another thread, went out of your way to mention the race of the three top officials who are dealing with this.

See how that works, racist?

Another RWNJ fails to realize that the left wants ALL the cops investigated. SMH
Regardless of wrong doing or not!
:rolleyes:
Perhaps you should retire that broad brush.
You just accused the left of wanting the cops investigated regardless of wrongdoing, when you support a side that wants them NOT to be investigated regardless of wrongdoing.

An eyeroll smiley is appropriate I think.

Try again.

Please point to the posting where I ever even once mentioned the cops' races.

Good luck with that.

You, on the other hand, on another thread, went out of your way to mention the race of the three top officials who are dealing with this.

See how that works, racist?

I've read a post of yours where you implied Gray was murdered because of his race. Would you like to deny that?

Forum List

Back