🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Look What Happened To ---

Why are Americans so suspicious of Muslims with all they have done for us with organizations like the Holy Land Foundation & C.A.I.R.?

Nothing holy about the Holy Land Foundation.

everything-i-need-to-know-about-islam-i-learned-on-911.jpg

the islamo nazi pigs are SO DESPERATE to flirt with christians--
that they have been resorting to the DEICIDE MYTH.
POOR JOHN XXIII is turning over in his grave----and
benedickt is QUITTING

Does Seal now get the Pope mobile?

the islamo nazi pigs are SO DESPERATE to flirt with christians--
that they have been resorting to the DEICIDE MYTH.
POOR JOHN XXIII is turning over in his grave----and
benedickt is QUITTING

Stupidest thread evah. LOL

Christians and Jews are so united that the Jews had to create a dehumanizing term and law known as antisemetism to keep the Christians mouths shut.

Stupidest thread evah. LOL

Christians and Jews are so united that the Jews had to create a dehumanizing term and law known as antisemetism to keep the Christians mouths shut.
Who are the Muslims united with? They seem to have an innate ability to not to coexist with anybody.

Is that because the religion teaches them to act like wild rabid dogs?

Inquiring minds want to now.

Last edited:
Yeah yeah. Blah blah.
Of course, Lipush, Baghdad Bob is saying his usual blah, blah, blah, He doesn't want to spend the time to find out from whom the term actually originated. Meanwhile, perhaps he can tell us why his fellow Muslims are killing Christians in the Muslim world. Is this a prelude for them thinking that Jesus will come back and destroy all the crosses and then preach Islam?

Be careful Hossfly. If you push him too hard he will get upset & leave us. Then where will we go for fun & laughs?

A teenager like you who thinks he is so intelligent and knows it all should certainly be able to Google to see who originated that term. Show us that you are capable of Googling.

is it just you, or do jewish people in general think gentiles are only put on this earth for their amusement and entertainment. it sure does look that way.

Last edited:
Be careful Hossfly. If you push him too hard he will get upset & leave us. Then where will we go for fun & laughs?

is it just you, or do jewish people in general think gentiles are only put on this earth for their amusement and entertainment. it sure does look that way.

DEACH Look to HISTORY if you wish to know how things "LOOK" or
what the reality appears to be. Historically----christian DOCTRINE
has galvanized massive programs to FORCE JEWS to convert to
christianity -----and oppress or kill those who do not-. In fact christian
doctrine has enacted similar pressures on LOTS OF PEOPLE ON THIS
PLANET ----habits which have resulted DIRECTLY and INDIRECTLY with gross
and massive genocides Did you catechism nun teach you that
non christians were put on this earth so that christian girls can
experience orgiastic thrills watching "christ killers" burn to death
at the HOLY AUTO DE FE

Historically---all jews living in the vicinity of ISA-RESPECTERS have
managed to survive by finding HUMOR in the actions and stupidity of
ISA RESPECTERS ----a kind of concentration camp humor.

I am not sure any of this is by "WILL OF ALLAH" ----but it is far more
logical to ask if ISA was created in for the purpose of inspiring
JEWISH HUMOR and violin playing and ULTIMATELY the
now famous BROADWAY MUSICAL than asking if jews think G-d
created gentiles for THE ENTERTAINMENT OF JEWS

I think G-d created YOU-----as a cosmic joke for HIS OWN
ENTERTAINMENT

A teenager like you who thinks he is so intelligent and knows it all should certainly be able to Google to see who originated that term. Show us that you are capable of Googling.

I don't think like that, but I do think that Nazi asswipes like you were put on this earth for EVERYBODY to make fun and an example out of.

Forum List

Back