Looks Like Trump's pardon of Arpaio may backfire.

How about this: Arrest that shithead district judge and make him or her wear a pink jumpsuit and eat green bologna sammiches.

That would work for me. While he's at it, Trump should have the whole Ninth Circuit Court taken into custody.
yeah...fuck the Constitution. Let's go ahead, and have a full on dictatorship, and due away with that traitorous Congress while we're at it, right?!?!?

How "constitutional" is it when the judicial branch of government creates their own legislation from the bench? Left-wing hack "judges" may have started some shit but it won't end there because we own the Supreme Court. Another conservative judge or two on the SC, and liberalism will be non-existent for the next four decades. Which is hunky-dory with me.

By the way, can any of you libtards explain how Arpaio ever violated the court order? What day did he break the law and who was the victim of his "crimes"?
Well, hey! I'm sure this hearing will be short, and uneventful, then. Why so angry?

I see you can't answer the question.

Now, how could Sheriff Arpaio, or all his deputies, comply with such a vague order. "Don't arrest people that are here illegally". If they are breaking the law by being here illegally, then local law enforcement can and should arrest the person. A judge cannot order law enforcement to not enforce the laws.
They already had a hearing, Hawk. All the things you are talking about were already determined by the court. That is not the actual wording of the Court Order, either, I'd bet a nickel.

They don't need to file any such "memo" just because some butt hurt liberal judge says so. The US Constitution clearly gives the President authority to grant a pardon for any reason and for any crime, except impeachment.
Thats for "crimes against the United States" contempt involves local doesnt it?

You're right, Arpaio never actually committed any crime against the United States, he arrested people that were committing crimes against the United States.

Obama pardoned drug users, were their crimes "against the United States"?

They don't need to file any such "memo" just because some butt hurt liberal judge says so. The US Constitution clearly gives the President authority to grant a pardon for any reason and for any crime, except impeachment.

Read and try to comprehend the OP. As usual your bias clouds your ability to understand (believe me, I'm being kind).

The rest of her rant was utter nonsense, she is claiming the Maricopa County Sheriffs Office was discriminating, yet were any such charges ever brought up against the County Sheriff's Office? Was there ever any criminal conviction? No, there wasn't. It was just her stupid, uninformed, libtard opinion that the Sheriff's Office was "racist", and she was going to abuse her authority and try to tell them to stop arresting any and all Latinos who were breaking the law by being in the country illegally.

She should be jailed for obstruction of upholding federal law.

Read and try to comprehend the OP. As usual your bias clouds your ability to understand (believe me, I'm being kind).

The rest of her rant was utter nonsense, she is claiming the Maricopa County Sheriffs Office was discriminating, yet were any such charges ever brought up against the County Sheriff's Office? Was there ever any criminal conviction? No, there wasn't. It was just her stupid, uninformed, libtard opinion that the Sheriff's Office was "racist", and she was going to abuse her authority and try to tell them to stop arresting any and all Latinos who were breaking the law by being in the country illegally.

She should be disbarred as well.

She should be disbarred as well.

Winner! :biggrin:

You're right, Arpaio never actually committed any crime against the United States, he arrested people that were committing crimes against the United States.

I really dont know the whole story. I just know he was charged with contempt, and contempt is an exception. IMO

I really dont know the whole story. I just know he was charged with contempt, and contempt is an exception. IMO

Not according to the constitution.

Contempt is a local issue. It isnt against "the united states"

In a Federal court? Try again.

No not true, he arrested people due to how they looked. Him and his posse, even when told to quit, he continued.

so, you are saying contempt is a crime against the united states? I guess its possible. Can you explain that to me?

They might arrest you for how you look, how would you like that? Pull you over and write you a ticket for being too white.

so, you are saying contempt is a crime against the united states? I guess its possible. Can you explain that to me?

It's a US Federal court, so contempt is violating a US law.

No not true, he arrested people due to how they looked. Him and his posse, even when told to quit, he continued.

No, they arrrested them for being in the country illegally. Why is that so hard for you to understand?

They might arrest you for how you look, how would you like that? Pull you over and write you a ticket for being too white.

Can you provide one case where anyone was arrested for their skin color?

fyi- he can give a pardon for federal cases only....

so lets say the State of Arizona decided to charge Arpaio with a state crime, has a trial, he's found guilty of breaking this State law, then President Trump could not pardon him.

fyi- he can give a pardon for federal cases only....

so lets say the State of Arizona decided to charge Arpaio with a state crime, has a trial, he's found guilty of breaking this State law, then President Trump could not pardon him.

It was a US Federal court.

Forum List

Back